PDA

View Full Version : Shane TV!!

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-26-2007, 12:29 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]Can we have this back again.. when I first saw LR on his own TV it was great.. for the first time to see someone do a LIVE review.. on aircraft was fantastic.. I also think shane has a GSOH.. so sign up here and lets get LR to do his own station again!!
:D
I'll go first.. I'll be the first subscriber to the channel!![/SIZE][/COLOR] [/FONT] :cool:

General Scarlett
03-26-2007, 01:03 PM
What the hell?!?!!? Sign me up!!!

Now, how exactly does this work????? :confused:

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-26-2007, 01:09 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Shane... aka our Good Lord Raven.. once did his own Television show.. me and.. erm... TG I think.. were watching Shane on television over the net.. broadcasting live.. and shane actually was rather good as a host.. he reviewed some aircraft from joe.. and spoke abit about the aircraft and mentioned some of the main features.. it would be great if he returned with his own show again.. I'm trying to get everyone here interested in the hope shane might take it seriously enough to consider doing a few one offs first?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT]

bluestalker88
03-26-2007, 02:20 PM
hell yeah I'm interested, I missed out on it the first time around so this would be great. sign me up

Nick

ender098
03-26-2007, 08:11 PM
This, I gotta see!

Link!!
Link!!!
Link!!!!

ToneGunsRevisited
03-27-2007, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=NemesisEnforcerFan][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Shane... aka our Good Lord Raven.. once did his own Television show.. me and.. erm... TG I think.. were watching Shane on television over the net.. broadcasting live.. and shane actually was rather good as a host.. he reviewed some aircraft from joe.. and spoke abit about the aircraft and mentioned some of the main features.. it would be great if he returned with his own show again.. I'm trying to get everyone here interested in the hope shane might take it seriously enough to consider doing a few one offs first?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT][/QUOTE]
Yes it was me. And of course I'll be there again.

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Shane has agreed to give this a go.. once again he's going to be broadcasting this Saturday 8pm Eastern Time.
I plan to be there as I hope General Scarlett, Ender098 and Bluestalker and TG will be there too!!

Lend your support to a true TV show...!! :cool: Don't watch that claptrap on tv downstairs.. get on your PC and watch Shane TV!!

To watch and partake in events.. please visit this forum thread for more information!!
Shane TV TalkJoe! (http://www.joedios.com/forums/showthread.php?t=737)