PDA

View Full Version : Wants/ Needs

ender098
03-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Ok, here's the deal. Rather than pleading throughout the threads about what we want/need for our collections, let's start one thread to post what we want/need and hopefully someone can help you out.

Rules:

No Begging! Just a simple "I'm looking for a ______ version ____" Or something similar.

You enter into a deal with someone on here, it's at your own risk! Don't go flaming " ENDER098 shafted me!" . My Advice, start small and work up trust with the person. (I have given dozens of people free stuff I had extra from buying lots on ebay, and I don't like to trade or sell because I have been ripped off so many times.) I do encourage "kudos" if someone helped you out. Most of you know me and I'm a straight shooter, and I DO have a reputation to uphold!

Conduct all business in PM's, not on the boards. It's ok to post a reply like "I got ya covered!" or "PM Sent" but let's keep the boards clear of the haggling!

I see this as an opportunity to help out each other and the collecting community as a whole (God Knows Hasbro aint lookin out for us) but if it degenerates to flaming or accusations, I'll have the Mods delete this thread and all the good that it creates along with it!

I'll start out;

I need the following (Realize some of these are IMPOSSIBLE to get, but here goes anyway!) ;

Pimp Daddy Destro (yeah Right!)

Firebat for a Terror Drome (complete)
Vapor
Roadblock V4 (figure only)
Updraft (Head only, but I will take complete figure!)
Special Missions Brazil MainFrame

ok...your turn.....;)

Fisher
03-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Check your PM Frank.

General Scarlett
03-23-2007, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]
I see this as an opportunity to help out each other and the collecting community as a whole (God Knows Hasbro aint lookin out for us) but if it degenerates to flaming or accusations, I'll have the Mods delete this thread and all the good that it creates along with it!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for starting this thread Frank!! :cool: I'm 'bumping' myself onto it so that I can keep an eye out for you and everyone else............... ;) :)

LordRaven
03-23-2007, 10:01 PM
I got to know Ender90210 when I needed to get my hands on a Blackhawk. That was about a year ago. Luckily I have two kitchen tables. Frank's awesome, and if you wanna do some trades with the man, be on the up-and-up. He can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare....so treat him right and he'll do the same. Right now, I'm not really lookin for anything, but wanted to give my big bro props.

night creeper
03-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Frank is awesome, he actually gave me 2 lowlights for free :D :rolleyes:

lehsreh
03-25-2007, 11:26 AM
[COLOR=Red]wants/needs

mainframe
beach-head
letherneck
crazylegs
falcon
alpine
mutt
VvV lady jaye
zarana with the jacket
some vipers
a few troopers
a few ally vipers

[/COLOR]

Ion
03-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Ok, nice way to get some single parts and so :)

Im looking for:

Armor Bot canopy cover (I'm NOT interested in whole AB or something - that black canopy cover is everything... really ;)), one antenna

Cobra Rage mines, 2x rocket, rollbar and the back od the side launcher

Mean Dog gun turret stand ring + all 3 stabilizers + gun turret tip (gun barrels)

and

Ambush camo net
Grid Iron helmet visor
Cobra Vapor (as long as it has nothing broken and all parts + not a great deal of paintwear, could be even in pieces)
Wild Card

More or less everything right now :)

night creeper
03-25-2007, 01:00 PM
wants needs

version 1 or comic pack firefly

cobra troops, blue shirts

Fantom
03-26-2007, 10:43 AM
- Cobra Bugg: 1 pontoon cover, 2 Trident missiles, rear canopy/gun turret guns.
- Cobra CLAW: 2 missiles
- BBQ version 1: axe
- Storm Shadow version 1: nunchucks
- Snake Eyes version 2: sword
- Cobra Stinger: steering wheel

I have lots and lots of extra figure gear as well as a bunch of vehicle missiles and 2 Mint on Card vehicle accessory packs so if there is something you are looking for PM me.

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-26-2007, 12:37 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]The worst thing just happened to me today.. Scarlett was being filmed by me [nope.. not one of those films :p ] and I positioned her... [man this just gets worse] .. so that she would be kicking a cobra agent in the groin.. when... *snap* goodbye crotch to my 1983 scarlett.. so thats what I am looking for .. an unbroken crotch to 1983 Scarlett.. Please PM me if you can help. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] ;)

General Scarlett
03-26-2007, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=NemesisEnforcerFan][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]The worst thing just happened to me today.. Scarlett was being filmed by me [nope.. not one of those films :p ] and I positioned her... [man this just gets worse] .. so that she would be kicking a cobra agent in the groin.. when... *snap* goodbye crotch to my 1983 scarlett.. so thats what I am looking for .. an unbroken crotch to 1983 Scarlett.. Please PM me if you can help. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] ;)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=7] :eek: 'OUCH!!!!!!! :eek: [/SIZE]

OH please, please, please!!!!! Somebody help him out!!!! For the love of GOD!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-26-2007, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett][SIZE=7] :eek: 'OUCH!!!!!!! :eek: [/SIZE]

OH please, please, please!!!!! Somebody help him out!!!! For the love of GOD!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Sorry to correct you GS but this should be somebody help her out.. after all its Scarlett's crotch that has broken, not mine ;)
I was going to take photo's of what happened.. Scarletts actually one of my faves from the first initial joes.. and now she is ... unsightly and out of action in the joe medical room.. that is until I can find a replacement crotch.[/SIZE].[/FONT] [/COLOR] :D

phu
03-27-2007, 08:35 AM
Man, just get your hands on some Krazy Glue. I've never been impressed with any super glue until that stuff... let's just say I cut apart a Joe vest, resized it, and glued it back together with this stuff -- not only did it stick, it stuck so well it's playable. :eek:

Fisher
03-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Frank, watch in the mail this week for your package.

Luis, I mailed yours out today as well. I am not sure how long it will take to reach you.

ToneGunsRevisited
03-31-2007, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=Fisher]Frank, watch in the mail this week for your package.

Luis, I mailed yours out today as well. I am not sure how long it will take to reach you.[/QUOTE]
Trought Airmail it takes 8 to 10 days.

ToneGunsRevisited
03-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Of course I should not forget to say THANK YOU!!!

Fisher
03-31-2007, 12:32 PM
You are very welcome my friend. Always glad to help a fellow collector out.

ender098
03-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks Fisher, and if there's anything you need, let me know!

Frank

ender098
03-31-2007, 11:42 PM
Lookin for something?

WOW;

http://www.joebattlelines.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9731

Recoil84
04-02-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm looking for:

Claymore v1
Dusty v1
2001 Big Brawler
Star Brigade Duke
Blue and gray Alley Vipers
Saw Viper v1
Mutt and Junkyard (Slaughter's Marauders)
Vapor
All missles and maintenance hatch for the Skystorm X-Copter
the RIGHT half of the fuselage for the Air Skiff (I have 2 lefts)

Plus, I'm always interested in junky figures or parts for customs. I have a more complete buy/sell/trade list at my website (http://www.ryankingsbury.com/GIJOE/buysell.html) .

Great idea for a thread! I'm getting tired of relying on eBay for my collecting "needs"

Recoil84
04-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Left a PM for your Ion...

Ion
04-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Got it :)

Thanks a lot :)

Hiss Laser
04-03-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm looking for:

Blowtorch v1 masks
Any version of Tripwires accessories
Gung-Ho v1 Head
Lady Jaye v1 Head
Straight arm Steeler right arm

bravo
04-03-2007, 05:47 PM
DO ANY ONE HAVE A Sgt. Slaughter V2. AND A JVC WET-SUITE

maxtype
04-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for:

TARGAT ver. 1 Control-thingie
Tiger Force ver. Lifeline Backpack-Got it!!!

Claymore (yeah,right!)-Got 'im!!! Thanks Frank!!! :D
Lamprey ver. any
Leatherneck ver.1 complete
Freefall complete
Muskrat ver.1 complete
Cutter ver. Battle Corps or DEF
Iceberg ver. Battle Corps complete

Bivouac complete

I have for trade:

Loose Crocmaster ver. Valor vs. Venom complete
1 Cobra Viper Valor vs. Venom wave 7-the one that came with Gung-Ho
1 Loose Con Exclusive General Mayhem figure complete,no filecard
1 Loose Con Exclusive Destro 'MARS Invades' ver. complete no filecard

-I'm going to want some kind of good figure for General Mayhem and Destro... ;)

nando
04-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi people im looking for an UNMASKED STORM SHADOW version , any one i will pay whatever u say , i cant find him in any online store ( my country is not a good place to find gijoe stuff) ...PLEASE HELP ME .....thanks YO joe..... :cool:

General Jones
04-11-2007, 03:18 PM
This is a long shot but if anyone has a spare Starduster helmet please send me a PM, I have some stuff for trade. Odd thing to ask for I know but I got him complete on ebay, and when I got the figure I tried to put the helmet on and it cracked clear up to the middle. So if anyone could help that would be greatly appriciated

ender098
04-12-2007, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=General Jones]This is a long shot but if anyone has a spare Starduster helmet please send me a PM, I have some stuff for trade. Odd thing to ask for I know but I got him complete on ebay, and when I got the figure I tried to put the helmet on and it cracked clear up to the middle. So if anyone could help that would be greatly appriciated[/QUOTE]

Funny you should say that. I also bought one off ebay, and as soon as I tried to put it on the figure, it did the same thing! Split right down the center.

General Jones
04-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Mine split off to the right side but clear up to the top of the helmet. Doesn't that just piss you off that you spend whatever amount of money for that figure and the figure is ok but it's the accessories that are faulty?

Recoil84
04-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Anybody have any spare Devilfish? I love that vehicle and I'd like to do a few custom ones, so most any condition will do.

jjsvipers
04-15-2007, 02:28 PM
hi everyone im new to posting here but i have good feedback at yojoe, bartertown and " imcaked" on ebay. im looking for these items i can buy with paypal or moneyorder or we can trade.

2 wave 6 shipwrecks loose complete
4 vipers v8
2 vipers v6
maj blood v1 back pack and pistols and right arms
shockwave v1 2 pistols
croc master v1 airhose
nightviper head
falcons knife
6 heat viper v1 missles
complete v1 alleyvipers
eels v1 breathing hose
skidmark and the gun for his vehicle
thunder clap antenna
viper v1 gun
avalanche mic
wind chill v2 green jacket waist or figure
python cg backbacks
cg v1 heads
longrange gun
maj storm helmet and gun
scarlett 82-83 waist
zap v1 right arm
82 snakeeyes orig uzi
snow serpent v1, 2 launcher stands
cobra commander battle armor x4 guns
big ben blk backpack
hot seat helmet
wind chill skis

thanks
jason

ender098
04-18-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm a little confused. Of these items, which are you looking for and which do you have to trade?

[QUOTE=jjsvipers]
mobat v1 battery cover
tomahawk 2 little missiles, control stick, canopy, and seat
conquest front canard wings both left and right
1 loose complete dtc range viper if you still have the card back would be nice
1 viper v10
4 vipers v8
2 vipers v6
4 dtc crimson guards loose complete or carded if its a good deal
4 medi vipers
3 dtc loose complete foot loose figures
viper v1 backpack
vamp mk 2 missile
iron grenadier v1 sword
croc master v1 airhose
nightviper head and rifle or funschool nightvipers
falcon doesnt have to be complete looking for him for a friend
falcons knife
tan grunt 1983 helmet
lowlight v5 machine guns
6 heat viper v1 missles and hose for weapon
frag viper complete weapon set
3 complete v1nightvipers and 3 complete v1 alleyvipers
1 thunder clap long missile from front car and 1 missile and launching base from rear car and one cannon shell and antenna and a maggot engine cover and front car hull gun the tip is broken off of mine.

i have these, 6 v7 alleyvipers, 4 v6 alleyvipers,4 v9 alleyvipers,
5 v5 alleyvipers (on hold ) all alleyvipers have shield, mask, and backpacks only, snow wolf v1 missing pistol.
[/QUOTE]

jjsvipers
04-18-2007, 09:00 PM
hopefully i cleared it up, sorry for the confusion.

jason

nando
04-24-2007, 08:50 PM
any one have an extra AGENT FACES.. :)

ender098
04-24-2007, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE=nando]any one have an extra AGENT FACES.. :)[/QUOTE]

Which version?

lehsreh
04-25-2007, 03:55 AM
[COLOR=Red]i never posted these before, because there really hard to find, but a Dhalsim, Sagat and a Demolishor would be pretty cool. a trooper or two and a viper or two. a couple of Headhunter Storm Troopers.a lady jaye and zarana spy troops.[/COLOR]

Urban Saboteur
04-25-2007, 04:13 AM
[FONT=Arial]Hi,
I'm looking for the following parts:

Dodger 87 Head
Leatherneck 01 Waist & Legs.

DTC Lowlight Black Vest.

These are for a custom so as long as the crotch isn't broken then these will be fine. Please PM me so we can work something out. :D
Regards
Rich[/FONT]

bluestalker88
04-25-2007, 11:16 AM
I guess I should chime in, I'm looking for a Major Bludd v6 and a crocmaster v2, they don't have to be complete but it would be nice ;) thanks for all who can help

Nick

nando
04-26-2007, 07:45 AM
im looking for agent Faces version 2 ( crimson guard) thanks...

General Jones
04-26-2007, 08:02 AM
I guess I'll get mine out there.

I am looking for these figures complete:

83 Swivel arm Breaker
83 Doc
83 Torpedo
83 Cover Girl
83 Tan Grunt
83 Viper Pilot

84 Copperhead legs
84 Cutter crotch
84 Thunder
84 Wild Weasel

85 Dusty
85 Keel Haul
85 Lamprey
85 Tollbooth sledgehammer

86 Lift Ticket
86 Slipstream

87 Chuckles pistol
87 Croc Master air hose
87 Rumbler
87 Steamroller
87 Avalanche
87 Blaster
87 Dodger
87 Blocker gun
87 Maverick

88 Budo
88 Hit N Run
88 Stormshadow
88 Armadillo
88 Ghostrider
88 Nullifier
88 Skidmark
88 Wild Card
88 Windmill

89 Backblast Missile
89 DeeJay
89 Downtown
89 Night Viper
89 Aero Viper
89 Dogfight
89 Hot Seat
89 Long Range
89 Track Viper

90 Ambush
90 Bullhorn
90 Laser Viper
90 Pathfinder
90 Rampart
90 Rapidfire body
90 Rock Viper body
90 Stretcher Antenna
90 Topside
90 Undertow
90 Major Storm
90 Overlord
90 Updraft

91 Big Ben
91 Desert Scorpion
91 Heavy Duty
91 Incinerator
91 Low Light
91 Snow Serpent
91 Tracker
91 Interrogator
92 Ninja Viper crotch
93 Name Your Own Cobra

Up for trade are all my VvV collection, my 2001 Real American Hero collection, and any 80's/90's body parts or accessories I have that you might need. Please PM me with any offers.
Thanks
GJ

Soundwave
04-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Wanted :

I need these three Brazilian figures to complete my Sky Patrol, and my ECO Warriors.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/br-biosfera.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/br-albatroz.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/br-aguiacommando.shtml

They don't have to be complete , I'd perfer them loose (atleast Albatroz to come with helmet) and hopefully they're in good condition.

PM me if you have any of these .

Thanks

Outrider
04-26-2007, 01:15 PM
I knew in the back of my mind there were a few odds and ends that I needed, so I actually got off my butt and had a look through my stuff. I would be very appreciative if someone could come up with 3 Night Attack Chopper missiles. I have a whole box full of various vehicle bits and pieces that anyone is welcome to, I just need to sort through it to determine what is actually in it!

maxtype
04-26-2007, 01:34 PM
'BUMP'-please check my updated list on page 3,guys!!! :)

nando
04-27-2007, 07:42 PM
H I NEED A DIALTONE BACKPACK (version1) any one.... :)

ender098
04-27-2007, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=nando]im looking for agent Faces version 2 ( crimson guard) thanks...[/QUOTE]

I have one (actually a few) and I'll trade him(them) for a CG with removable helmet (Crimson NOT Shadow). I only wanna keep 2 of them (one in CG gear and one to swap heads for a Shadow Guard Custom faces) , I use the rest of them for Crimson Guards, so I'll trade Anybody a CG with removable helmet for a Faces in CG uniform!

[SIZE=3]This is open to anyone! I'll trade an agent faces for Crimson Guard from either the Crimson Sabotage sets or from the Crimson Guard Xamot/Tomax 6 packs.......I have 7 Agent Faces left.......[/SIZE]

ToneGunsRevisited
04-28-2007, 07:18 AM
I'm looking for 2 greenshirts heads (I've the black one x3 :rolleyes: ) and 3 greenshirts helmets.

maxtype
04-28-2007, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]I have one (actually a few) and I'll trade him(them) for a CG with removable helmet (Crimson NOT Shadow). I only wanna keep 2 of them (one in CG gear and one to swap heads for a Shadow Guard Custom faces) , I use the rest of them for Crimson Guards, so I'll trade Anybody a CG with removable helmet for a Faces in CG uniform![/QUOTE]

PM'd you Ender..........

nando
04-29-2007, 10:35 AM
im looking for a dialtone backpack

Blowtorch
05-02-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm looking for the Throne Chair from the Star Wars Final Duel set cinema set. Also a Tie Interceptor.
PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
BT

lehsreh
05-02-2007, 02:14 PM
[COLOR=Red]just wanted to throw in a long time fave character of mine. its odd that iver never owned him and hes been around since the beginning. i wouldnt have remembered if G.I. Jock hadnt posted a pic of him. good ol major bludd, also looking for a major barrage, just dont want to pay the 10 or 12 $ usually associated with him.[/COLOR]

Recoil84
05-03-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm looking for a Deep Six v2 or v3 helmet to complete a custom I'm working on. Anybody have one to spare? The color and condition don't matter since I'll be repainting it.

bigtattoo
05-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, this is a real longshot, but I dont suppose anyone here has a Chap Mei (Chad Valley) Soldier Force Osprey v22?
Yeah, I know....

bravo
05-03-2007, 05:58 PM
i m looking foe zartan part of the comic pack, just him

Fisher
05-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Recoil, check your PM's.

General Scarlett
05-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Today, 11:45 AM #1
rds13601
Veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a aWorld Peacekeeper M-1 tank for a diorama. Name your price and contact me at rds13601@myway.com I'm a little busy but Iwill ge back to you soon.

ender098
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Anyone got a Roadblock V4 or V5?

PM me and I'll send you a list of what I have to trade!

nando
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
im looking for a BIG BEN , AMBUSH , RED STAR any 1...

nando
05-15-2007, 05:33 PM
i need a big ben figure ,ANY 1 or maybe u people can give me the name of someone on ebay ( someone i can trust please)

ToneGunsRevisited
05-15-2007, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=nando]i need a big ben figure ,ANY 1 or maybe u people can give me the name of someone on ebay ( someone i can trust please)[/QUOTE]
My main seler at eBay is this guy. He has fair prices for shipping and for the product itself. Here is the link direct to a Big Ben http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-2002-BIG-BEN_W0QQitemZ290079261286QQihZ019QQcategoryZ2467QQcmdZViewItem

Blowtorch
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=nando]i need a big ben figure ,ANY 1 or maybe u people can give me the name of someone on ebay ( someone i can trust please)[/QUOTE]

I think I have one let me check and see. No cost

Urban Saboteur
05-15-2007, 07:40 PM
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]I have a Big Ben figure from 2002. I recently bought this 2pack off ebay to use the Alley Viper for a custom.. I am putting the figure on my store soon.. but if you want PM me and we could work something out ;)
Regards
Rich

Figure is on my store here:
Big Ben (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220112864079&rd=1&rd=1)
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Bayer
05-16-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm looking for a Rock and Roll comic version. If anyone can turn me on to where I can find one i'd appreciate it.

ToneGunsRevisited
05-16-2007, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Bayer]I'm looking for a Rock and Roll comic version. If anyone can turn me on to where I can find one i'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-8-Comic-Pack-ROCK-N-ROLL_W0QQitemZ290022707372QQihZ019QQcategoryZ2467QQcmdZViewItem

Take a look at this seller.

FireFly
05-16-2007, 09:01 PM
need
jetwing duke
a pear of Wetsuit's flippers
Ninja showdown se pants
Lt.stone's cuffs and beret x3 and cobra helmet
heavy dutiy's visor
Frontal assault dukes' head plus pistol and holster

i will pay 15 dollars for all the mis parts

please help me out

LordRaven
05-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey Gang, I don't ask much of people, but just wondering if anyone had a Warthog/Night Rhino kickin around? PM me if you can help me out. Thanks gang!

lehsreh
05-17-2007, 06:18 PM
[COLOR=Red]you know i never thought about posting weapons. i could use some snow serpent accessories or any skis, a hawk, sci-fi and bazooka helmet, torch and ripper weapons, and a night viper visor, shew my poor joes are missing a lot. if anyone knows where i can find these at at a good price let me know. oh, and throw a trubble bubble, asp and thunder machine. yeah i added a lot.[/COLOR]

Bayer
05-17-2007, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-8-Comic-Pack-ROCK-N-ROLL_W0QQitemZ290022707372QQihZ019QQcategoryZ2467QQcmdZViewItem

Take a look at this seller.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

bravo
05-17-2007, 08:51 PM
hay guys, im looking for Barbecue any version and Wet-Suit version 1 or 2 if can. thanks guys

ToneGunsRevisited
05-19-2007, 02:50 PM
I need a Tomax/Xamot v1 legs and waist. Just from one of them.

joefan21
05-19-2007, 03:16 PM
looking for a

serpentor

storm shadow

beach head

snake eyes

Fisher
05-19-2007, 09:48 PM
I recently began an attempt to collect all issues of G.I.Joe both the Marvel and Devil's Due runs. I have from the original 155 issue Marvel run issues:

1-9, 21, 24-29, 31-98, 100-101, 103, 105-106, 110, 112, 118-119, 123-124, 127,135-136, 138, 141-143.

I need from the Original 155 issue Marvel run issues 10-20, 22-23, 30, 99, 102, 104, 107-109, 111, 113-117, 120-122, 125-126, 128-134, 137, 139-140, 144-155.

From Devil's Due, I have issues 1-41, I need issues 42 and 43. I have Frontline issues 1-13, I need Frontline issues 14-18.

From America's Elite, I need all of them so far.

I am also looking for all the Special Missions 1-28.

bluestalker88
05-20-2007, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=Fisher]I recently began an attempt to collect all issues of G.I.Joe both the Marvel and Devil's Due runs. I have from the original 155 issue Marvel run issues:

1-9, 21, 24-29, 31-98, 100-101, 103, 105-106, 110, 112, 118-119, 123-124, 127,135-136, 138, 141-143.

I need from the Original 155 issue Marvel run issues 10-20, 22-23, 30, 99, 102, 104, 107-109, 111, 113-117, 120-122, 125-126, 128-134, 137, 139-140, 144-155.

From Devil's Due, I have issues 1-41, I need issues 42 and 43. I have Frontline issues 1-13, I need Frontline issues 14-18.

From America's Elite, I need all of them so far.

I am also looking for all the Special Missions 1-28.[/QUOTE]

hey theres I guy I go to that sells a lot of the G.I. Joe comics, both marvel and devils due, hes only open on the weekends but I can check for you if you want.

Nick

jjsvipers
05-22-2007, 04:51 AM
hi, i have these extra figures i would like to trade or sell.

wave 6 torch missing flame
wave 6 snow wolf missing pistol
neoviper o-ring reg version x2 no weapons
nightcreeper hiss driver
viper v10 no weapons
salvo dtc moc
iron grenadier ninja from ninja battles no weapons
stalker from comicpack 8 the oktober guard one no weapon
tripwire from the real american hero collection has backpack and mines only
jump with control panel in decent shape,silver pads grandslam well worn silver paint great for repainting or custom
2 nightraven rear wings, nigh traven rear jet pod no guns or canopy
3 conquest rear wings a few missiles and droptanks light grey and dark grey from python patrol
tiger force tripwire no weapons

1982 mickeymouse cobra commander has sun fading in spots and emblem is worn, but present and he has minor paint wear to blk, helmet silver is mint no pistol
heatviper v1 has everything but leg missiles
cobra commander v13 no weapons
cobracommander 19 with hood and helmet only

stuff i need /willing to trade or purchase

i need the 1982-1983 version of scarlet swivel arm version with original blk crossbow if you have the filecard or full backer card that would be great.
1982 cobra commander reg emblem version and the 1983 swivel arm
4 82 -83 clear visors
cover girl
complete and mint shipwreck v1
flint v1 shotgun
longrange gun
hotseat helmet
maj storm helmet and gun
chinese major bludd,cobra commander
battle armor cc 3 blk pistols
capt gridiron head
a mint complete darklon
shark 9000 parts , loading ramp, blk launcher and 8 missiles
three wheels for the wolf
ice sabre 1991 unbroken rear missile launcher ,and 3 side flamethrower stands unbroken and not sunfaded
apc top turrent
asp gunshield
cobra pogo antenna
2 condor aero vipers,small bombs and rear gun mount
dragon fly landing skids
outpost defender
2 jungle strike humvees with crossbars and helmets
outback gun with strap
thunder clap antenna
5 walmart iron grenadiers
5 python cg backpacks
cobra commander v15
eel breathing hose
bulletproof both versions complete
sgt bazooka v2 they do not have to be complete
3 desert humvee dukes
snow serpent v1 missile stands x2
1982 zap right arm or figure with out broken hands doesnt have to have weapons unless you have a complete one with double handle bazooka you want to part with :)
ice viper sai
lampreys mg
1986 viper gun
redstar figures dont have to have gatling guns will take them if they have hats and complete backpacks and ak-47
sigma 6 cobra firefly
street fighter guille o-ring figures with the vandamme head or a vandamme head
diana from comic three pack
bombstrike
shipwreck v7 complete

thanks everyone,
jason

Urban Saboteur
05-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Hi Dudes.
This is offtopic and none related to GIJOE, but i know theres some TF fans here. I really need urgently the left wing to TF Armada Starscream.
If you can help or know of any online store that has this part or a friend who might know please do PM me.
I will paypal the cost and shipping for this item.
Many thanks
Rich

jjsvipers
06-05-2007, 03:26 PM
added some extra figures to my list for trading, check them out.
thanks
jason

ToneGunsRevisited
06-07-2007, 05:19 AM
I've 3 incomplete Night Vipers, so if someone have some of his acessories to sell let me a PM. Having 1 gun or 1 scope it is very aprecciate, don't need to have the acessories for the 3 NV.

Flint
06-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had the following parts:

Outpost Defender: (1) Reg. Beam, (1) Crate w/cover, (1) Antenna

Transportable Tactical Battle Platform: (1) Searchlight, (1) Antenna, (1) Radar Dish, (2) Doors

I just picked them up at a convention and would like to use them in some pics!!! :)

The Faceless Master
06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=joefan21]looking for a

serpentor

storm shadow

beach head

snake eyes[/QUOTE]
Which versions? I might be able to help you out

joefan21
06-07-2007, 11:32 AM
I need the comic pack versions except beach head, need the spytroops version of him

ToneGunsRevisited
06-07-2007, 06:29 PM
I want to buy some items to complete some of my figures. If someone have them to sell I would apreciate the help.
Just a note I live in Brazil, so the seller must be open to ship internationally :D . But of course I'll pay the ship costs. ;)

Sure Fire v1 - helmet;
Shockwave v1 - knife;
Beachead v1 - backpack and satchel charge;
Tunnel Rat v1 - Backpack and flashlights;
Blackout - googles;
Scalpel - two silver carry hooks and shoulder pads;
Night Viper v1 - all acessories x3;
Rampart - all acessories;
Saw Viper v1 - machinegun;
Eels v1 - flips and the hose that attach on the backpack;
Mercer v1 - backpack;
Undertow v1 - all acessories x2;
Iron Grenadier v1 - sword;
T.A.R.G.A.T. v1 - grey gun;
Scoop - all acessories;
Infantry Pack Black Blueshirt - all acessories;
Hit N'Run - all acessories;
40th Action Pilot - all acessories x2;
Voltar - all acessories (they are not for me, but for a friend of mine);
Sgt. Slaughter v2 - crop/baton;
B.A.T. v12 - right arm.

I know that some of the items are hard to find, but sometimes we never know what is laying around on someone's spare parts :D .

bluestalker88
06-08-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm looking for flint version 7 he doesn't need to be complete, I just like him more then version 8, so if anyone can help that would be great. I can pay or trade, the only thing is I don't really have any 3 3/4th stuff for trade since I mostly collect s6 stuff. thanks

Nick

Flatline
06-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Im Looking For Alot Of Troops. Ill Buy Cause I Dont Have To Trade Thanks, Or If You Know Where I Could Get These Please Pm Me Thanks.
12 Night Vipers V1
12 Night Creepers V1
11 Frag Vipers V1
7 Televipers
9 Technovipers
10 Alleyvipers ( Black Orblue/grey Versions)

ender098
06-09-2007, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=Flatline]Im Looking For Alot Of Troops. Ill Buy Cause I Dont Have To Trade Thanks, Or If You Know Where I Could Get These Please Pm Me Thanks.
12 Night Vipers V1
12 Night Creepers V1
11 Frag Vipers V1
7 Televipers
9 Technovipers
10 Alleyvipers ( Black Orblue/grey Versions)[/QUOTE]

Wow! I hope you're rich! Those v1 night vipers, Frag vipers and technovipers will cost you around $25.00 each, unless you can get lucky on ebay.....

Flatline
06-10-2007, 09:45 AM
I Did Get Lucky On My 1st 3 Technos They Were $9.00 Complete $6.00 Incomplete. The Toy Shop Owner I Found Them @ Said That It Was All He Had. I Left My # If He Got Any Thing Else But Sadly That Was Months Ago :(

jon
06-10-2007, 03:53 PM
i'm looking for everything for Repeater if anyone has any. if you do can you please let me know.

bluestalker88
06-13-2007, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=bluestalker88]I'm looking for flint version 7 he doesn't need to be complete, I just like him more then version 8, so if anyone can help that would be great. I can pay or trade, the only thing is I don't really have any 3 3/4th stuff for trade since I mostly collect s6 stuff. thanks

Nick[/QUOTE]

I'm also looking for
either the first or third version of Interrogator, I'm leaning towards version 3 but I'm good either way,
any version of cobra commander,
any version of duke,
either zartan version five or just his hood, cause thats all I really need,
night force action man,
none of these need to be complete, I just would really like to get the figures :D
as I have said before, I can pay/trade or whatever. just let me know

thanks

Nick

cobra1
06-14-2007, 02:29 PM
any ninjas.

beach head

low light.

if you would like to trade, PM me

jjsvipers
06-17-2007, 06:44 PM
removed more and added more to my wants and needs list, check it out.

thanks everyone
jason

Ion
06-18-2007, 07:30 AM
updated my wantlist a bit :)

cobra1
06-19-2007, 08:45 AM
screw begging, I'm gonna post this and hope for a reply.

Comic pack firefly
serpentor comic pack
beach head spy troops
dusty spy troops
low light any version
wreckage version 1
cobra troops DTC
crimson guard DTC
shadow guard from the army builder.
blow torch
bunch of PTE guys. preferably SWAT force.
croc master it really doesn't matter which version.
scrap iron DTC.
iron grenaiders single pack.
night creeper either blue, purple or red.
alley vipers any version
storm shadow comic pack
snake eyes any version

PLAY SETS
Cobra mountain
any old building set. ( for dio's)

For trade
crimson firefly
sigma 6 case full of weapons
urban division firefly
loads of parts for customiziation.

PM me if you would be intrested

General Scarlett
06-19-2007, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=cobra1]screw begging, I'm gonna post this and hope for a reply.

PM me if you would be intrested[/QUOTE]

You've 'begged' for the last time.....say goodnight!

[SIZE=4]*'cobra1' is BANNED*[/SIZE]

ender098
06-19-2007, 07:51 PM
[SIZE=3]Anybody got a Comic Pack Version Firefly?!? [/SIZE]

:eek:

Blowtorch
06-19-2007, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=ender098][SIZE=3]Anybody got a Comic Pack Version Firefly?!? [/SIZE]

:eek: [/QUOTE]

I got one please please take it please I'm beggin ya

maxtype
06-19-2007, 07:57 PM
You can have mine if you give me 15 complete Viper ver. 1's!

Scapel
06-20-2007, 07:40 AM
I'm lokking for the new sculpt night creepers.

PM me if you have any spares.

`psycho
06-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Looking for 3 strato vipers, have no pilots for my night raven.

ender098
06-21-2007, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Scapel]I'm lokking for the new sculpt night creepers.

PM me if you have any spares.[/QUOTE]

I may have some....I'm trying to find old sculpt Night Creepers for the V1's or the Urban Assualt set.

shawntur
06-21-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm looking for a couple of BAT v1.

Blowtorch
06-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm looking for a Republic Gunship

silentdusty
06-23-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm actually looking for a crotch, and left arm for my V1 Gung Ho... any help would be appreciated thanks. :)

General Jones
06-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Here is an odd one but if anyone could help that's great. I'm looking for a spare (unbroken) left forearm for the G1 Devastator. If you have one and would like to trade or sell please PM me. Thanks.

Scapel
06-23-2007, 03:44 PM
need

Dusty
night creeper
under tow
serpentor
beachhead.
thanks

General Scarlett
06-23-2007, 03:55 PM
[SIZE=4]OK gang.........this thread is getting MUCHO GRANDE HUGE!!!! I'm going to delete this and let Frank aka Ender098 start up a new one!

Everyone who's posted since June 1st, please re-submit your requests once the new one is created.................

For now, I'm just going to 'shut it down'.................

I'll delete this one once Frank sets up the new thread.............thanks everyone!!

[COLOR=Red]GS[/COLOR][/SIZE]