PDA

View Full Version : sigma 6 for trade!!

night creeper
03-14-2007, 04:22 PM
does any one like sigma 6?

I have a few up for trade they are.....Air assault duke, gray camouflaged snake eyes, heavy duty, and tunnel rat but no figure comes with accessories.

pm me if you would want to trade.

The figures I want,

comic pack firefly

2 cobra vipers

and any other cool joes you will throw in

Ruki Ren93
03-17-2007, 01:51 PM
This is becoming a bit tiring...

phu
03-17-2007, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=Ruki Ren93]This is becoming a bit tiring...[/QUOTE]Then perhaps rather than keeping the thread alive, you should ignore it. ;)

At least he's not cluttering other people's threads with it this time.

Jay
03-17-2007, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=phu]At least he's not cluttering other people's threads with it this time.[/QUOTE]
Or image posts! :mad:

phu
03-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Haha, true.

Creeper, if you can't afford to buy a $4-$5 army builder, how are you going to afford shipping to send someone even just one sigma 6 figure for trade, let alone more than one? Have you considered that?

Check out the Joe resources thread (heck, there are two of them now); I'm almost certain you'll find the figures you're looking for, presuming you could afford those shipping charges.

Blowtorch
03-17-2007, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=phu]Haha, true.

Creeper, if you can't afford to buy a $4-$5 army builder, how are you going to afford shipping to send someone even just one sigma 6 figure for trade, let alone more than one? Have you considered that?

Check out the Joe resources thread (heck, there are two of them now); I'm almost certain you'll find the figures you're looking for, presuming you could afford those shipping charges.[/QUOTE]

You know Phu I about to enter into a trade with this guy, but I'm really reconsidering it. This is like the forth or fifth post I've seen from this guy in reguards to trading. I just got a bad feeling on this guy.

phu
03-17-2007, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=Blowtorch]You know Phu I about to enter into a trade with this guy, but I'm really reconsidering it. This is like the forth or fifth post I've seen from this guy in reguards to trading. I just got a bad feeling on this guy.[/QUOTE]Don't let me dissuade you; I don't know him any more or less than anyone else. Even the most reliable trader had to start somewhere; for all we know, he could be the most honest person on the face of this particular planet.

Not that I'm saying he is, or that I'd be the one to take that risk, and I'm certainly not telling you that you should. I'm just saying that we really don't know, and at the moment it seems like he hasn't exactly thought about what he wants or what he's doing.

night creeper
03-18-2007, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=Blowtorch]You know Phu I about to enter into a trade with this guy, but I'm really reconsidering it. This is like the forth or fifth post I've seen from this guy in reguards to trading. I just got a bad feeling on this guy.[/QUOTE]

I can afford the shipping and handling charges :mad:

Blowtorch
03-18-2007, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=night creeper]I can afford the shipping and handling charges :mad:[/QUOTE]
Then here's the terms when you decide you want to get back to me (which last time we spoke was Thursday) If and when we finalize this you're sending first. So if you want to get mad about this post that's fine just remember one thing I'm not the one in need of the figure you asked about. ;)

night creeper
03-18-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm not mad, so do you want to trade?

I am looking for firefly, and a viper

Blowtorch
03-18-2007, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=night creeper]I'm not mad, so do you want to trade?

I am looking for firefly, and a viper[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM. Work on answering that with a day instead of waiting 3 or 4 days. Also another question exactly what figures are you looking for ? Because damn we were talking about the Comic pack Cobra soldier now your talking about Firefly and a Viper. Gee no wonder I'm having doubts

night creeper
03-18-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm looking for a viper [the comic pack one] and I'm looking for a comic pack firefly.

sorry for any confusion

Blowtorch
03-18-2007, 01:09 PM
[QUOTE=night creeper]I'm looking for a viper [the comic pack one] and I'm looking for a comic pack firefly.

sorry for any confusion[/QUOTE]

I have a Comic pack Firefly, unless I missed something there is no Comic pack Viper. However since you don't have what I'm looking for then there is no trade.

night creeper
03-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm talking about the comic pack troop that you told me about!! :confused:

Is their any other figure I could trade for firefly?

phu
03-18-2007, 01:12 PM
I believe you're right. I just scoured the comic packs on yojoe.com and literally went through every version of the Viper... creeper, if you're talking about comic packs, there have been at least two Cobra troopers with them, but I don't think a Viper has ever been part of a comic pack.

And don't get pissy about the handling charges; if you can afford those, for a couple bucks more you can get the figures yourself anyway. If you don't know where, you haven't looked very hard... like I said, check the threads regarding places to go for Joes.

I doubt anyone is going to trade with you when you're asking for figures that don't even exist.

night creeper
03-18-2007, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=phu]I believe you're right. I just scoured the comic packs on yojoe.com and literally went through every version of the Viper... creeper, if you're talking about comic packs, there have been at least two Cobra troopers with them, but I don't think a Viper has ever been part of a comic pack.

And don't get pissy about the handling charges; if you can afford those, for a couple bucks more you can get the figures yourself anyway. If you don't know where, you haven't looked very hard... like I said, check the threads regarding places to go for Joes.

I doubt anyone is going to trade with you when you're asking for figures that don't even exist.[/QUOTE]

ok my bad :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know now there is no viper in the comic pack, I got it mixed up with the cobra troop.

Blowtorch
03-18-2007, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=night creeper]I'm talking about the comic pack troop that you told me about!! :confused:

Is their any other figure I could trade for firefly?[/QUOTE]

That is a Cobra Troop http://www.yojoe.com/action/04/cobratrooper.shtml what we were talking about, not a Viper.

And to answer the other question ....no

Fisher
03-18-2007, 08:38 PM
OK, I know everyone has been tiring of this, and Night Creeper, I am going to help you out. You live just a few minutes away from me according to your profile, and I will tell you a great place to go to get army builders for cheap. I deal with this guy exclusively (unless I come across something hard to find that he doesn't have a line on, then I go to ebay). He runs a shop called Heroes Headquarters in Kingsport, TN. The number and location is yours if you PM me, and even though I trust all the members of the board here, there is the occasional lurker that doesn't post that may want to prank call a guy, and I don't wanna do that to my guy.

Regardless, he deals primarily in GI Joe's, Transformers, and Marvel Legends, as well as many other toylines and back issue comics. He sells individual figures for $2 to $5 tops, unless its a rare figure, but he is always willing to make a deal. The more you buy, the cheaper he charges. For instance, last weekend I picked up 7 complete figures, Bullhorn, Freefall, Backblast, Downtown, Ambush, Metal Head, and Lightfoot for $18. Not too bad. He also has the new Viper Pit 6 packs, and he is charging $25 each for them. He always has old vehicles coming in for sell or trade, I was able to pick up a complete 1987 Mobile Command Center for $60 not too long ago. And last time I was there, he had a Comic Pack Firefly in his loose section that I know he will let go for cheap. In fact, he has all the comic packs in stock (Save for the Oktober Guard and DD #16) for $10 to $15, so if you need any of those, he has them as well.

So look into that, it will serve you much better than posting multiple threads begging for cheap army builders and promises of being able to meet trade demands. Most of the guys here have extensive collections already, and where you are younger and have more needs, the things that they are looking for you probably wouldn't have access to.

ender098
03-18-2007, 10:13 PM
<br>
[SIZE=3]Well said, Fisher! [/SIZE]
<br>

General Scarlett
03-18-2007, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=night creeper]ok my bad :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

Night Creeper,

I appreciate your apologies, I'm sure we all do. But dude, I'm telling you this in all honesty-stop begging!!! I know that your looking to add to your collection, but I've been following some of these threads and I have to tell you-your coming off waaaay to needy. And that's not cool-it paints you in a bad light, understand??

I want you to stay here and stay excited about your Joes-hell, that's what we're all here for!!! But please!! Stop fishing, 'Kay?? Use the resources that the 'vet's' have listed. And you'll find that once you start posting about all the stuff you got on your own, if you need one or two things-you'd be surprised at how the guys will be willing to help you out!!!!!

I'm just trying to look out for you, dude-we all are. That's what family does. And that's what we are here-family.............

Peace........

Blowtorch
03-19-2007, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Night Creeper,

I appreciate your apologies, I'm sure we all do. But dude, I'm telling you this in all honesty-stop begging!!! I know that your looking to add to your collection, but I've been following some of these threads and I have to tell you-your coming off waaaay to needy. And that's not cool-it paints you in a bad light, understand??

I want you to stay here and stay excited about your Joes-hell, that's what we're all here for!!! But please!! Stop fishing, 'Kay?? Use the resources that the 'vet's' have listed. And you'll find that once you start posting about all the stuff you got on your own, if you need one or two things-you'd be surprised at how the guys will be willing to help you out!!!!!

I'm just trying to look out for you, dude-we all are. That's what family does. And that's what we are here-family.............

Peace........[/QUOTE]

That's well put Scarlett, but I don't get the feeling of family here. I use to, but I'm starting to see more of a clique

night creeper
03-19-2007, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Night Creeper,

I want you to stay here and stay excited about your Joes-hell, that's what we're all here for!!! But please!! Stop fishing, 'Kay?? Use the resources that the 'vet's' have listed. And you'll find that once you start posting about all the stuff you got on your own, if you need one or two things-you'd be surprised at how the guys ;will be willing to help you out!!!!!

Peace........[/QUOTE

well I know I'm a no good begger :D ;)

I should discuss with the guy fisher told me about[ thank you fisher :D :D ]

so I will stop begging!!

General Scarlett
03-19-2007, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=Blowtorch]That's well put Scarlett, but I don't get the feeling of family here. I use to, but I'm starting to see more of a clique[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's the feminine instincts in me.........but I think of all of you guys as my 'family'..........and that's the truth ;) :cool: :)

night creeper
03-20-2007, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Maybe it's the feminine instincts in me.........but I think of all of you guys as my 'family'..........and that's the truth ;) :cool: :)[/QUOTE]

yeah, were family :D :D :p