PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 is coming

Sonneilon
03-14-2007, 03:16 PM
When I have a story going, I usually try to bat it out very quickly. Episode 2 has taken longer than a month and that's LOOOOONG for me. I can do dragged out stories that are episodes long, but as long as the episodes come out quickly, I'm cool with it. But for me to take 6 months or something between episode, that's not me.

I just want to let people know that Ep2 is being worked on. I'd say that 90% of it has already been shot. The bridge/tower of Ep2 will be in Ep3 so I'll be shooting parts for both episodes at once. As it stands, I'm waiting for an ebay order to come in so when I shoot the LAST sequence for Ep2, there'll be a gratitious army builder shot or two. lol Seriously, it's coming. I even shot pics for Colton's file, assuming there's room.

I thought about doing a 5-page short to keep you guys chill, but it's pretty close. Once the last sequence is shot, it's just a matter of cleaning it up and then plopping it thru the Comic Book Creator!

Oh yes, it's coming... it really is.

Sorry, no spoiler shots at this time. Just look back at the Thunderwing piece. ;)

rds13601
03-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Don't worry about the timeline, Sonny. Everything you touch is gold..

Sonneilon
03-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Due to some major goofs, I've had to start over on the CBC. I had the 1st 11 pages all ready to go then ran into some problems. Then I screwed everything up more! So just as I was going thru it last nite, I ran into some continuity errors. And worse yet, I didn't complete a lot of pictures so Ineed to fotoshop a lot of stuff (again). I was hoping to get it out this weekend but nutz, it's delayed again. :(

General Scarlett
03-29-2007, 11:31 AM
No worries man...........we'll wait..............