PDA

View Full Version : Help on buying Star Wars figures

ToneGunsRevisited
03-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Some of my USer friends are able t find some Super Battle Droids, Battle Droids and Destroyer droids on stores? If yes and you wanna help me. How much are costing them on the stores. And would be possible I buy some of them trough you? :D.

Thanks in advance, any help will be aprecciate.

Ranger_22
03-11-2007, 04:33 PM
For droids you have alot of options.
The last wave in the saga collection has a Super battle droid with cammo for 6.99 to 8.99. The saga wave also has a basic fig set with 2 battle droids with the the same cammo as the super. An old fig is the destroyer droid. The new 30th wave comes with the most posable super battle droid ever!!! Regular blue paint job. Later on, the other waves will have a regular battle droid and a destroyer droid. Now they are selling AAT Separatist tanks and Hail Fire droids. The best price for those is $20.

But I still cant find them in stores!!!!! :mad:

ToneGunsRevisited
03-11-2007, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Ranger_22]For droids you have alot of options.
The last wave in the saga collection has a Super battle droid with cammo for 6.99 to 8.99. The saga wave also has a basic fig set with 2 battle droids with the the same cammo as the super. An old fig is the destroyer droid. The new 30th wave comes with the most posable super battle droid ever!!! Regular blue paint job. Later on, the other waves will have a regular battle droid and a destroyer droid. Now they are selling AAT Separatist tanks and Hail Fire droids. The best price for those is $20.

But I still cant find them in stores!!!!! :mad:[/QUOTE]
But are you able to find the SAGA Super and Battle droids?

Ranger_22
03-12-2007, 02:45 AM
I can't but you should see them. They are out in stores now.

Jay
03-12-2007, 04:27 AM
[QUOTE=Ranger_22]I can't but you should see them. They are out in stores now.[/QUOTE]
He's in Brazil, they probably don't get the same releases we do.

Blowtorch
03-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Tone I just picked up the two pack Battle Driods that R22 was talking about. This was at a comic store and ran me about $10.30 with tax. I'm sure I'll be at this guys store before the end of the week. I'll see if he has anymore.

ToneGunsRevisited
03-12-2007, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=Blowtorch]Tone I just picked up the two pack Battle Driods that R22 was talking about. This was at a comic store and ran me about $10.30 with tax. I'm sure I'll be at this guys store before the end of the week. I'll see if he has anymore.[/QUOTE]
Oh, thanks. I will wait for your answear. But are you talkin' about the Battle Droids or Super Battle Droids?

Blowtorch
03-12-2007, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=ToneGunsRevisited]Oh, thanks. I will wait for your answear. But are you talkin' about the Battle Droids or Super Battle Droids?[/QUOTE]

They would be the Battle Driods. I haven't seen the Super Battle Driods, but I'll look for both.

Ranger_22
03-13-2007, 02:41 AM
TG go to hasbrotoyshop.com or amazon.com for SW figs. They might not have them in stock but their pic is there.

Wait what kind of Super Battle droid. Cammo or Blue (regular)?

Jay
03-13-2007, 02:53 AM
[QUOTE=Ranger_22]TG go to hasbrotoyshop.com or amazon.com for SW figs. They might not have them in stock but their pic is there.[/QUOTE]
Neither of those places ship outside the US.

ToneGunsRevisited
03-13-2007, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=Ranger_22]TG go to hasbrotoyshop.com or amazon.com for SW figs. They might not have them in stock but their pic is there.

Wait what kind of Super Battle droid. Cammo or Blue (regular)?[/QUOTE]
The color doesn't matter that much. Let us say blue.

Ranger_22
03-14-2007, 02:48 AM
A regular blue battle droid will only come out with the first wave of the 30th. They might be hard to find because they just came out this month. They only have the camo ones now.