PDA

View Full Version : Theme weeks?

Jay
03-10-2007, 02:15 PM
What's going on with the theme weeks? Seems like there hasn't been any new ones in a while now... :confused:

Stormer
03-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I was kinda wondering, too... I like the Theme Weeks, they get my imagination sparked and motivate me to get some Joes out for pics at least once a week.

I remember from my pre-posting lurker days, when the Theme Weeks were decided by members voting from 2 or more options. I kinda liked that idea since (in theory) it ensured people would have some ideas for pics if they wanted to go with a particular title.

What I have wondered, though, is what happened to those old voting threads and if there's any chance of using some of the ideas that didn't win their particular vote? There were some interesting possibilities and at the very least a pre-existing pool to draw from if Sonneilon, Lord Raven or whoever needs/wants to take a break from coming up with new themes for a while. Just need to check those old threads are still accessible...!

lehsreh
03-10-2007, 03:04 PM
[COLOR=Red]i think Sonneilon is haveing some net trouble or something. he posted a thread this morning about being at the library and on the net. dont know if his is down or what but hes not really been on a lot lately.[/COLOR]

Jay
03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Even then, it's been a while since we've had a Theme Week, hasn't it?

Sonneilon
03-10-2007, 04:53 PM
We've had 2 or 3 that were no-shows so I gave up on them. Shane's in charge of 'em so if you want 'em, talk to him.

As for me, Emi canceled service. We are having marital problems, as several of you guys already know.