PDA

View Full Version : No net accessssssss

Sonneilon
03-10-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm at the library taking care of stuff. I only check once a day so I won't be around much. Just FYI.

lehsreh
03-10-2007, 11:08 AM
[COLOR=Red]i had noticed you hadnt been on much lately.people are gonna go wild with no one to watch them,lol.[/COLOR]

Bayer
03-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Be careful around those librarians. The quiet ones are the wild ones.

ender098
03-10-2007, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=Bayer]Be careful around those librarians. The quiet ones are the wild ones.[/QUOTE]

Cool! Send me some really quiet librarians!!!

rds13601
03-11-2007, 11:45 AM
It's not the same without you Sonny!! I miss your dios and rapier like wit. And telling Nightcreeper to stop begging for action figures LOL SNARF

General Scarlett
03-11-2007, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]I'm at the library taking care of stuff. I only check once a day so I won't be around much. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]

G, shoot me a PM or IM me......I want to ask you a question, Thanks..... :)

Sonneilon
03-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Ok, here's the situation. Emi cut off the internet at home because she believes me that I'm on it too much AND that my GI Joe hobby precedes family. As some of you know, I've been selling off a large chunk of my S6 collection and a tiny bit of my 3.75". It's either move out and be on my own. Stay and sell collection/get out of hobby. Or Emi moves out. In the end, what i've decided w/ my parents is that I am staying because of Thomas. I love my boy.

There are other problems too.

Let's just put it this way. Once I get a job and get cash flowing, I'll be putting the internet service under MY name and will take care of that bill.

On the dio front, I've pretty mcuh completed the bridge for the... Oh wait... I'm not supposed to leak that! Uhmmmmm, let's just say the set that's been taking over a month is prety much done. I have another set ready to go (for tonite's shoot). How I'll get this dio out, I have no idea at this time.

G

ender098
03-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Damn, G! You need anything, let me know,k?

night creeper
03-12-2007, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=rds13601]It's not the same without you Sonny!! I miss your dios and rapier like wit. And telling Nightcreeper to stop begging for action figures LOL SNARF[/QUOTE]

I know I've been annoying and I'm sorry.

frk525
03-14-2007, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]Damn, G! You need anything, let me know,k?[/QUOTE]

Same for me too, man. Just give a shout if you need something, you know where to find me.

Mobius_1
03-16-2007, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]

Let's just put it this way. Once I get a job and get cash flowing, I'll be putting the internet service under MY name and will take care of that bill.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, i clearly remember you saying you were jobless. ;) good luck at getting a job, and remember: employers like Eagle scouts!

Ranger_22
03-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey, join the 82nd Airborne and help in Iraq.

Or you could have a positive outlook and you'll get a good job with alot of money here in the U.S. But help in Iraq. We need more people.