PDA

View Full Version : My next project

chaosdjinn
03-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Hello All...Sorry I have been absent for numerous months. I've been busy with school, work, family and all that jazz. I actually dismantled the huge basement dio(and unfortunately killed the custom Flagg in the process to reclaim the shuffleboard table that supported it) to make room for a pool table, fooseball table, shuffleboard table and video game area for my kids. I am going to be getting back into building a smaller dio soon so I'll keep you posted to where I'm going with it. My plan is to make a transformative landscape wherby I can use it for an inner-city look and also have it easily transform into mountains and general outdoor terrain somehow.

It's going to be 4 feet deep by 16 feet wide and am planning on starting it soon. I'll keep you all posted as to its progress.
Peace,
Matt

General Scarlett
03-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Can't wait to see it......... :)

chaosdjinn
03-06-2007, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Can't wait to see it......... :)[/QUOTE]

Did you get a chance to see my old dio? It just got way out of hand and needed to be re-worked. I miss the Flagg, though :( .

General Scarlett
03-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Yes I did-I can imagine that it did get 'out of control' but it looked damned good!!! :D

Dersham
03-06-2007, 09:07 PM
That's sad to hear about the Flagg. It was so awesome! Gave me ideas to build my own somebody in the distant future, when I'm rich and have a bigger basement than I do now.

chaosdjinn
03-07-2007, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Yes I did-I can imagine that it did get 'out of control' but it looked damned good!!! :D[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'm trying to figure out where to begin next.

chaosdjinn
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=Dersham]That's sad to hear about the Flagg. It was so awesome! Gave me ideas to build my own somebody in the distant future, when I'm rich and have a bigger basement than I do now.[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to regret its demise so I'll have to do it again somehow.

chaosdjinn
03-07-2007, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Yes I did-I can imagine that it did get 'out of control' but it looked damned good!!! :D[/QUOTE]
"Non illigitamus carborundum"
great line! you really ARE Scarlett!

General Scarlett
03-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Haha!!! Your the first person to get that one!!!! ;)

Thanks for the compliment!!! I have been 'Scarlett' for 25 years, and damn proud of it!!!! The only person I've been longer is 'Princess Leia', not on this board though, that wouldn't play out as well..... :)