PDA

View Full Version : Need some backup help for a huge dio project!

Luke Ellison
03-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Workin' on something big... something REAL big and I need some secondary camera support on some Joe items not in my collection.

If you're handy with a camera and have any of the following items ready to photograph, please contact me:

-USS FLAGG
-GENERAL FLAGG
-VENOM CHAMBER
-ASPS

Thanks! :D

Violentfix
03-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Flagg I have...
You mean the three pack General Flagg?
No Venom Chamber
I have four blue asps, two Python Patrol and five Crimson.

What kind of shots are you thinking of?

Luke Ellison
03-24-2005, 10:18 AM
http://lukeellison.com/misc/PHOTO_NEEDS.gif

Here's basically what I'd need. It doesn't matter whats in the background of the USS FLAGG since I'll be adding my own. Same with the ASPS as long as they're well lit I'll just super-impose them into the shots I had in mind.

miragearmor
03-24-2005, 11:06 AM
It looks like V-Fix's Flagg will be needing some plasticard for the bottom hull of the ship if the picture of that angle is to be taken.

Perhaps some water affect may be photoshopped in?

Luke Ellison
03-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Oh definately some water will be added to the shot... I don't need the camera to be so low it catches the non-existent part of the FLAGG... just have the camera sitting at the same height as the base of the FLAGG and point up slightly.

Like this:

http://lukeellison.com/misc/caemraangle.gif

Violentfix
03-24-2005, 11:56 AM
You don't need any figures in the Asps or on the aircraft carrier?

Luke Ellison
03-24-2005, 12:07 PM
Any figures in the ASPs should probably be Vipers or Infantry troops. The angle of the USS FLAGG shot shouldn't really show what's on deck. :)

General Hawk
03-24-2005, 06:31 PM
Sounds interesting!

Unfortunately when I moved I had to box up my larger items including my Flagg. :( Eventually I'll get a place to display it, hopefully.

Look forward to seeing what you've got planned.

Justin

Hammerfel
03-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Which version of General Flagg would you prefer?

Violentfix
03-24-2005, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=Luke Ellison]Any figures in the ASPs should probably be Vipers or Infantry troops. The angle of the USS FLAGG shot shouldn't really show what's on deck. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll try and do some shots for you this weekend

Luke Ellison
03-25-2005, 04:00 AM
[QUOTE=Violentfix]I'll try and do some shots for you this weekend[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! You'll get full credit as I'll have a credits page (since I'm also having help with editing, source material, location shoots and props/costumes)

Either version of Gen. Flagg will work, its gonna be a nameless head honcho anyways.

Violentfix
03-25-2005, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=Luke Ellison]Thanks man! You'll get full credit as I'll have a credits page (since I'm also having help with editing, source material, location shoots and props/costumes)

Either version of Gen. Flagg will work, its gonna be a nameless head honcho anyways.[/QUOTE]

Luke

PM me an e-mail address to send some shots to.

Or maybe better, send me your address and I'll just throw a bunch of samples onto a disc and mail it to you.

Luke Ellison
03-28-2005, 07:50 AM
VF... I sent you a PM :D

nothing_face
03-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Hey, Luke; I have one Crimson ASP, but I'd like to be able to help. Would you like me to give you a hand as well?

Luke Ellison
03-30-2005, 06:00 AM
[QUOTE=nothing_face]Hey, Luke; I have one Crimson ASP, but I'd like to be able to help. Would you like me to give you a hand as well?[/QUOTE]

Sure thing! The more help the better!

nothing_face
03-30-2005, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=Luke Ellison]Sure thing! The more help the better![/QUOTE]
Okie doke. I'll try and get those pics for you ASAP; just PM me your email later and I'll get 'em to you before Sunday.