PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Ranger_22
03-04-2007, 10:14 AM
I love this fourm the best out of all the other forums.
But today my camera pasted away. :(
I don't know if I'll be posting any pics anymore.
I know your going to say buy a new one but that is an impossiblity right now.
I'm still posting comments and reply's but pics are done for now.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

General Scarlett
03-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Awww dude, that SUCKS!!!!!!! I'm sooo sorry.......

Don't stop posting, that's for sure!!! You are a valuable member here, your family, truly.

As for a new camera, start saving!! Even if it's .50, $1, WHATEVER......after a bit of time, you'll be surprised how it adds up. Instead of buying that candy bar, put the $$$ into an empty coffee can labeled 'New Camera'. I know that it sounds stupid or childish, but it works!!! Keep the can somewhere where you can SEE it all the time, that way there you'll be more apt to drop the $$$ in........

And when you can afford a new camera, don't be afraid to go with something that might be labeled 'open box'.....check it over, ask WHY it's 'open box' and then make your decsion.

Good Luck Buddy, keep up posted...........

Jay
03-04-2007, 10:32 AM
That sucks, man. What happened to it?

I agree with GS, the best thing to do is to start saving for a new one.

Ranger_22
03-05-2007, 02:47 AM
While I was takining a picture of S6 Grand Slam my camera just shutdown and never came back. Its not the batteries.
I could start saving for a new one but my money is going towards something else. Somethng unavoidable.

night creeper
03-06-2007, 03:46 PM
it was its time to go, damn

bluestalker88
03-06-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm sory to here that Ranger :( thats too bad about your camera. like they others have said when you can save up for it and then you can get a new one, or maybe someone you know like a friend or a ralative has one that you can borrow. or just go and get one of the cheap kodaik camoras and have them get put on a cd instead of just prints. so yeah just keep posting and commenting, and stick around and all should be fine

Nick