PDA

View Full Version : A-Team - A figure Intro..

NemesisEnforcerFan
02-28-2007, 02:10 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Working towards my sequel to G.I.Joe Action Force: Chase II: The Fugitive.. I found a need to thoroughly introduce the A-Team.
Using Windows Movie Maker and My G.I.Joe converted A-team Members the weather finally allowed me to complete my intro..
A-Team Figure Intro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JugYzdTz0)
Lmk your thoughts .. criticisms.. praises.. etc..
Oh and please feel free to subscribe.. I don't have any subscribers.. yet
Nemesis Enforcer Fan[/COLOR][/FONT]

ender098
03-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Those are some cool @$$ customs!

General Scarlett
03-02-2007, 06:08 PM
That is AWESOME!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! :D

Dersham
03-02-2007, 06:45 PM
I can't believe it took me so long to finally look at your thing, it rocked. I made my own Mr. T custom using his head on the Corps body of hammer though I had to mold his head onto hammer neck ball joint. He looks okay enough, but I think Roadblock was a better choice for the body. Looks like you had the same problem with me when it came to his bling. My Mr. T as I explain to those who see him is the Commando version since you can't be wearing all that bling when getting your hands dirty. Also isn't that face on Murdock kind of creepy? It's funny though, especially that shot of him in the grass and he's looking offscreen as though someone were sneaking up on him. Great stuff.

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-03-2007, 11:13 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Comments in this thread welcomed.. and thanks guys & gal ;) for the comments.

Out of the places I've posted this its amazing how many people have mentioned Murdocks dodgy look :p
I'll try and use Galoobs bad desgin flaws to my own distinct advantage in my anivideo. :cool:

I'm still scripting the workings of the main story and because theres a couple of groups to sort its all got rather complicated... I'm sure I'll sort it though.. I'm soon to post the other intro which will feature both Action Force & G.I.Joe introductions.. I'm either going to do it in 2 parts as one for each team or a combined intro.. I havent made my mind up yet.. :rolleyes: [/COLOR]
[/FONT]