PDA

View Full Version : have you saw the live action movie?

lehsreh
02-04-2007, 10:13 AM
[COLOR=Red]dont know if anyone knows it or not. but theres a live action movie called the serpents stone. its not long and only has a few characters in it, but its worth watching. heres the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.gijoefilm.com/
also, there are a few short movies called special missions. these are not so great as duke is german or russian, flint looks like a body builder and lowlight is played by the plump guy ( no offense) who i think writes them. but their action scenes are just great. if you want to check these out just let me know. enjoy. [/COLOR]

Blowtorch
02-04-2007, 10:39 AM
WOW is about all I can say. I don't know what kind of budget they have, but it was just awesome. There was a lot of time spent on this. I would love to see the Special Missions.

lehsreh
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
[COLOR=Red]http://youtube.com/profile?user=ladelacroix there you go. try that and let me know if it works. there should be like 4 on there. youll have to search through my fav videos to see them, but i only have like 25. [/COLOR]

Sonneilon
02-04-2007, 01:41 PM
I've seen the one where Flint dies or whatever. I don't have the patience to download movies. The plumb LowLight.... That was pretty bad. The fight choreography was horrible. Shane told me about this new one, but I haven't seen it yet.

lehsreh
02-04-2007, 01:51 PM
[COLOR=Red]no need to download them, i dont do that myself, i have some of them on my youtube list. just wondering by the way sonn, who is that on your avatar? its hard to tell where the pic is small but it reminds me of someone from one of the best tv shows ever(imo), but i dont want to say, if its you you might take offense, lol. [/COLOR]

Mobius_1
02-05-2007, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=lehsreh][COLOR=Red]no need to download them, i dont do that myself, i have some of them on my youtube list. just wondering by the way sonn, who is that on your avatar? its hard to tell where the pic is small but it reminds me of someone from one of the best tv shows ever(imo), but i dont want to say, if its you you might take offense, lol. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's him... :confused:

Sonneilon
02-05-2007, 02:40 PM
[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7]LOL![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

You guys need to watch more cultish, B movies that got NO love from anyone but the weird ones. That's right. That's Pinky from Doom. For anyone who has played Doom3, you might be familiar w/ the Pinky Demon. Well, this was before he turned into that wheel-chaired demon! [COLOR=Purple] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7]DOOM![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Y'know, Karl Urban, The Rock, a David Chappelle look-a-like, a chick w/ a horrible name, and a kid that looks like he was from Fast & The Furious! :D

nando
02-05-2007, 09:27 PM
holy cow .....that movie sucks , lol come on hollywood give me a good one ..

Fantom
02-06-2007, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE=nando]holy cow .....that movie sucks , lol come on hollywood give me a good one ..[/QUOTE]

You gotta be kiding. DOOM ROCKED. I loved that movie. I guess to each his own...

As for the video, I've seen one of their short movies before. For what they have to work with I think they did a great job. The costumes are passable and they appear to have some martial arts training to pull off the fight scene coreography. Oh yeah, and the Baroness is hot....

Sonneilon
02-06-2007, 08:06 AM
There isn't much different between downloading and streaming video. either way, I don't have the patience to wait for it to load up. lol.

lehsreh
02-06-2007, 09:07 AM
[COLOR=Red]oh, for me streaming starts in like 1 or 2 seconds. doesnt take any load time, but i would probably wait just so i would know i hadnt missed anything.[/COLOR]

ender098
02-06-2007, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=nando] come on hollywood give me a good one ..[/QUOTE]

I've been saying that for YEARS! Last good one I saw was "The Departed", before that it was "Goodnight and Good Luck"