PDA

View Full Version : New Sigma 6 figures

rds13601
02-02-2007, 07:33 PM
I was on JBLS and noticed there was a link to new Sigma 6 figures. This included an Iron Grenadier figure. Enjoy!! Er that was the Joe Battlines Site under daily news. Now enjoy!!

Sonneilon
02-02-2007, 09:44 PM
What, no link???

Fact is, I've already shown 'em to most of the people here (well, those who I thought would be interested) and they like them! And then there's me who is NOT feeling 'em at all! I'm not getting jiggy w/ the sculpted pants and there really needs to be some work done on those prototypes.

rds13601
02-03-2007, 03:56 AM
Sorry bout that, I'm new to this computer stuff.

Paragon
02-03-2007, 06:08 AM
I don't know, the sculpted vs. unsculpted pants issue doesnt bother me as much as it used to, Some figures look good with them, some dont... I hate the pants on Snake Eyes (from the 2 pack) and I think that Destro needs some cloth pants, but overall the line is doing pretty good... The new Lockdown and Inferno guys look pretty good, need some work, but not bad, at least Hasbro is trying something new with them, you know?

Keep in mind also these are just test shots, some plastic colors wont be the same, some paint applications are missing, etc.

I'm sure the Toy Fair pics in a few weeks will have more finalized versions that are painted correctly. :)

--== Paragon ==--

Sonneilon
02-03-2007, 07:48 AM
I like the option of choosing whether they'll wear the pants or not. Plus, the Sigma suits seem to be going away and like an old fart, I rather liked the uniformity. That SE that came in the 2-pack, most people gave those pants to Tunnel Rat. At $10 on sale (or was it $5?), it was a pretty good steal.