PDA

View Full Version : MTF......Love 'Em!.....but

gijoeiwasthere
08-09-2017, 04:03 PM
It's really a project to get stuff...and carts are deleted quick, and after waiting for the barrage of orders to die down.....they are outta' stuff...I love 'em but...so hard to make a fig all equipped.....I guess it is a race and challenge....they must be psyched at the response.....Me......I've bought a lot and going back for Figs and Gifts (for solid Money)....Meh.....

Dr. Phibes
08-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Unfortunately, you have to buy it when it's in stock cuz it can disappear quickly. And they are out of stock for months at a time. :(

GoCards
08-12-2017, 04:19 AM
I know what you mean. I've got a few MTF projects lined up, and am in the process of re-equipping my Joes and Cobras in their gear. Boy can it get expensive!
I think they need to run their deal where you spend X and get a free figure again, because I'm pretty sure business is lagging (hint, hint ;) ).

gijoeiwasthere
08-12-2017, 07:43 AM
[QUOTE=GoCards]I know what you mean. I've got a few MTF projects lined up, and am in the process of re-equipping my Joes and Cobras in their gear. Boy can it get expensive!
I think they need to run their deal where you spend X and get a free figure again, because I'm pretty sure business is lagging (hint, hint ;) ).[/QUOTE]

I'd be filling a cart right now with a figure deal!

selvaland
08-22-2017, 10:42 AM
Guys, notice there's a Deluxe offer right now, for a purple Valkyrie or MTF male trooper, 29 $ each one, loaded with gear!