PDA

View Full Version : FILES section of the JD

Dr. Phibes
07-23-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm a lil rusty as to how the place works. What's the FILES section supposed to be for? Would homemade (ie; my universe) file cards/files go there? Cuz I do diostories, I tend to make up my own characterizations for each character (about 90% really). Which also means, when I have time, I make my own files so I can, uh, reference them for my own purposes.

So those type of files/filescards, not exactly a 'photo', not a 'diorama', certainly not a 'review'... But the files I make have more than just a boring static photo of the character.

neapolitan joe
07-23-2017, 04:07 PM
I think that everything on Joedios that it is not a photo of "G.I.JOEs in action" or A.R.A.H. related or a part of a diorama story, or a picture of a collection, or a review, can fit in the files section.
I think Your custom filecards'd fit in the files section if You want.

Dr. Phibes
07-23-2017, 05:39 PM
Thanks NJ. I'll post one up so you guys can see what I'm doing with the Joes that joined the MTF. ;)

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=58791&c=8

TwoOneEight
07-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I've seen files of dio walls and vending machines in that category. I've downloaded them and printed them on cardstock to use in my dios. Very helpful files.

vespapilot79
07-23-2017, 09:25 PM
I have lots of new printables i need to upload.Foods,props,books n such.