PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in South Carolina?

ThinkTank
12-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Wifey and I will be in SC for the next 13 weeks. Hit me up if you are in the area.

dinoviper
12-21-2016, 04:50 PM
I use to live there for about six years where abouts are you gonna be? I might know some places to visit and eat. Also some stores still carrying gi joes ;)

ThinkTank
12-23-2016, 05:42 PM
We are in Florence and Wifey is working in Sumter. It seems ok so far.

dinoviper
12-23-2016, 06:33 PM
There is a pretty nice airplane museum down there at least I think it is still there. Also a comic book/toy shop in downtown Florence in a kinda run down area. There are some nice parks in the area too.

ThinkTank
12-31-2016, 10:24 PM
I've seen the comic shop and I plan on dropping in. I've had some culture shock being here, but overall, the people are nice.

dinoviper
01-01-2017, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE=ThinkTank]I've seen the comic shop and I plan on dropping in. I've had some culture shock being here, but overall, the people are nice.[/QUOTE]
Yes that what I miss about it. The people there are a lot nicer then in North Carolina where I am from. I plan to move back down there and live sometime.

The area your in is rather sparse. If you need some excitement Columbia is not to far away and neither is Myrtle Beach or Charleston. Myrtle has a really awesome comic con in April I think if your going to be down there that long.