PDA

View Full Version : Outrider Tribute

gijoeiwasthere
12-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Hey Guys!
Put together a bunch of Tracks for an Outrider Tribute Project.
Check it out and if you'd like do a pic for a track.....respond with the track you've picked and pm me the image or pm me and I'll shoot you an e-mail to send the pic!

If you have original music you'd like to post....That'd be Awesome! pm me! and we'll figure that out!

Everyone Should Check Outrider's Pics!....Such a Photoshop Master, but even more, to me personally, an Incredible user of Found sets...and Hasbro worthy customs and beyond!

So the Ball is Rolling:
https://soundcloud.com/outrider-tribute

The Bludd pics are the tracks up for Grabs!!!!

cmyaj
12-07-2015, 08:14 PM
I've been poking through the older pics on the site & constantly (even when randomly looking around) come across either one of his pictures or, more often, his encouraging words on someones picture. I found this site about a year or so after his passing, so I missed out on interacting with what seemed to be a genuinely nice, good person.

I know there can never be another Outrider, but I wish we could have more people like him around here again.

selvaland
12-13-2015, 02:31 PM
It's a very nice tribute idea 👍

Slipstream80
12-30-2015, 05:45 PM
Awesome idea! I love looking at Outrider's photos and reading his comments. I wish I could've known him, he was a great guy.

Thunder
12-31-2015, 10:13 PM
I got to the party here late too. We should all try to follow his example of encouraging commenting as best we can. Nice remembrance Andy.

ThinkTank
01-27-2016, 10:34 PM
I remember a positive comment on what I thought was one of my first good pictures and it encouraged me to keep going and try to get better at this endeavor we have. His loss had a pretty big impact on this website and its citizens. Sadly, I think the lack of his particular influence led to some loss of cohesion. Many of the "Old Masters" don't post here anymore. It's encouraging that there are new people out there to come in and start taking pictures of their toys.

cyko
01-29-2016, 03:40 PM
This is an interesting idea for a tribute. Outrider was one of those guys that was really good at something but didn't brag or stand on a pedestal. He was welcoming of others and offered kind, constructive feedback on photos. I try to be as positive online as he was.