PDA

View Full Version : Hammerfel's backyard battles

Thorn
03-12-2005, 11:19 AM
I just read your dio. Great stuff, I really like how you move the frames by clicking on the one you're reading. The action and story is well done. The animated frames are a nice touch. I look forward to chapter 6 :D

Hammerfel
03-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks! Glad you like it.

Funny I named my dio site "Backyard Battles" but it all happens in my garage. :)

Yeah, Chapter 6 is when the talking stops and the ACTION begins, including 2 pretty crazy airborne insertions. :D It's almost all photographed, just need to do the web work.

General Hawk
03-12-2005, 07:28 PM
Well, hurry up! :D

Looking forward to seeing how you do your action scenes...

Justin

Hammerfel
03-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Glad to hear it Justin. :)

Maybe it's too much to say on a forum, but if it weren't for your dios, I never would have gotten into this. You are an inspiration, sir. You're the Father of the Art. :)

Moto-viper
03-13-2005, 05:49 AM
I can second that :) Generalsjoes got me into collecting :D

And I second the motion of Hammerfell hurrying up! :D

General Hawk
03-13-2005, 05:52 AM
Thanks, guys. :o

Just doing what I love to do, and the fact that it inspires other people to do the same, really makes it worth it!

Everything I did dio-wise, I pretty much learned from Tim, though...so he's probably the father...I'm just the crazy ole drunk uncle. :D

Justin

Tim Elf
03-13-2005, 06:41 AM
[QUOTE=General Hawk]Everything I did dio-wise, I pretty much learned from Tim, though...so he's probably the father...I'm just the crazy ole drunk uncle. :D[/QUOTE]

pffft. It was collaborative. Don't sell yourself short. Just leave out the "drunk" part. :p

Thorn
03-13-2005, 07:48 AM
[QUOTE=Moto-viper]I can second that :) Generalsjoes got me into collecting :D

And I second the motion of Hammerfell hurrying up! :D[/QUOTE]

I agree, Generalsjoes got me into collecting and joes again and I am eager to see dios from both of you guys :D