PDA

View Full Version : BossFight Studios

dinoviper
04-15-2014, 11:34 AM
A company called BossFight Studios known for sculpting the heads for the G.I. Joe Club figure Subscription Service and GI Joe convention sets is venturing out and creating a 3 3/4" scale Greek Mythology series of warriors and a Medusa army!!! These figures have some real potential, especially the Medusa snake army. I'm really glad to see these smaller companies are picking up the ball that many of these bigger toy companies have dropped.

http://news.toyark.com/2014/04/14/boss-fight-studio-vitruvian-h-c-k-s-series-1-images-123179 (BossFight Studios)

jacklefttown
04-19-2014, 02:01 PM
They surely look awesome! I hope they aren't way too expensive!

Lava Boss
04-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Interesting stuff. I've no interest in Greek mythology figures. I suspect they will be relatively expensive. But that's how things are going...which is one reason why I don't collect much anymore.

So far all both modern detailed collectors lines and retro "primitive" lines, but no one is doing a retro o-ring line yet (the SK Omega thing never panned out).

battlewagon
04-21-2014, 08:45 AM
they look great but a word of caution: price! i would recommend getting one medusa figure and testing it out for durability, articulation, paint apps, etc before army building them. the paint jobs look terrific! articulation looks great too.

TwoOneEight
04-22-2014, 02:05 PM
Bare arms and miniskirts. Ummm...okay....