PDA

View Full Version : O-Ring Photos Wanted!

dancontrino
12-05-2013, 06:27 PM
I'd love to see some more o-ring shots in the ARAH section! I know a lot of you guys only collect modern but even if you only have a couple o-ring Joes or Cobras, take a cool shot of them and post them in the ARAH section. You guys are doing some amazing work with the modern Hasbro figs and I'd love to see some of your takes on o-ring figures. Thanks!

troopsofdoom
12-06-2013, 04:59 AM
I'm happy to see more classic shots posted lately, with Dan leading the way. Hopefully more of the old school fans will step up.

elmobfaelnar15
12-06-2013, 05:30 AM
ha...challenge accepted mate :D

dancontrino
12-06-2013, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=elmobfaelnar15]ha...challenge accepted mate :D[/QUOTE]
That's great, man! Thanks!

yorktownjoe
12-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Currently -3 F here in WI. Maybe I can set up some inside shots!

dancontrino
12-07-2013, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=yorktownjoe]Currently -3 F here in WI. Maybe I can set up some inside shots![/QUOTE]
LOL! That is some crazy accumulation, Joe. Good luck and thanks for the sweet Vypra shot.

yorktownjoe
12-12-2013, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=dancontrino]LOL! That is some crazy accumulation, Joe. Good luck and thanks for the sweet Vypra shot.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, it was 3 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. If I was farther north by Duluth, MN or Superior, WI... They really are 3 feet under!!

Seems too cold to snow here, but we get flurries and just enough to be annoyingly slippery.

dancontrino
12-13-2013, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE=yorktownjoe]Just to clarify, it was 3 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. If I was farther north by Duluth, MN or Superior, WI... They really are 3 feet under!!

Seems too cold to snow here, but we get flurries and just enough to be annoyingly slippery.[/QUOTE]
Ha! I totally thought that was 3 feet under...only half dead;)

Great contributions, guys! I love all the outdoor shots.

masterbungle
01-03-2014, 11:10 PM
I'm going to post some.
I have a bunch on my page: www.facebook.com/toydioramacentral

dancontrino
01-08-2014, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=masterbungle]I'm going to post some.
I have a bunch on my page: www.facebook.com/toydioramacentral[/QUOTE]
Thanks masterbungle! Any o-ring shots are appreciated

Dreadnok Dread
01-15-2014, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=dancontrino]I'd love to see some more o-ring shots in the ARAH section! I know a lot of you guys only collect modern but even if you only have a couple o-ring Joes or Cobras, take a cool shot of them and post them in the ARAH section. You guys are doing some amazing work with the modern Hasbro figs and I'd love to see some of your takes on o-ring figures. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sounds good hombre Im down to make a comeback!!! Lmfao! Were dem O-ring boys at!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

dancontrino
01-15-2014, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=Dreadnok Dread]Sounds good hombre Im down to make a comeback!!! Lmfao! Were dem O-ring boys at!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
Ha! Thanks Justo. You're the best, man. Your first two shots were fantastic!

80s Child
01-15-2014, 06:31 PM
I agree that there's nothing like seeing the old figures from our youth get spotlighted! The new hyper-articulated M.E. figures are a marvel of engineering and sculpting, but they just don't have that same charm as the nostalgic ARAH figures.

All of my remaining original childhood G.I. Joe toys are now in deep storage, and my adulthood-acquisitions are in the process of being sold (or in some cases donated). However, I have some old pics on file that I'd be happy to post up to help keep the ARAH gallery here rolling along :)