PDA

View Full Version : Legs

recon14
04-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Yes guy and gals. Let's talk about legs. Or more precisely; loose legs and arms (and even heads). With one of my purchases, a cobra gunship and the black van from ROC, there came a bunch of ROC figures.
Very nice 'cause a number of them werre missing from my small but growing collection. However, some them have the very annoying LLS or better known as the Loose Legs Syndrome. The question i want to put forward to you folks is how to remedie that Joe ailment. And even further, how to take the modern Joe apart to do the above or anything else that needs to be repaired, repainted or otherwise altered. Hopefully some people more knowledgeable on these subjects then me will reply. Thanks in advance. R14

Black Knight
04-10-2013, 12:10 AM
If the legs are loose at the crotch joint, then a super small ball of sculpty will fix it. Just put the sculpty on the tip of the "T-Joint" before attaching the top (outer) leg part. Just unscrew the legs like normal and apply the non-dryed sculpty... then put leg back together. please note tho, the sculpty or other material can not be hard. Its needs to form around the joint's tip.

Removing the arms of the modern style is complicated to say the least, and I suggest looking for a youtube tutorial... it will be easier on you.

recon14
04-10-2013, 05:56 AM
[QUOTE=Black Knight]If the legs are loose at the crotch joint, then a super small ball of sculpty will fix it. Just put the sculpty on the tip of the "T-Joint" before attaching the top (outer) leg part. Just unscrew the legs like normal and apply the non-dryed sculpty... then put leg back together. please note tho, the sculpty or other material can not be hard. Its needs to form around the joint's tip.

Removing the arms of the modern style is complicated to say the least, and I suggest looking for a youtube tutorial... it will be easier on you.[/QUOTE]
Okay Black Knight, this is quite helpfull. Now i have some experimenting to do.