PDA

View Full Version : DTC-H.I.S.S. Questions.

NemesisEnforcerFan
01-20-2007, 08:53 PM
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Ok I've been studying this vehicle closely and I'm beginning to like it. I don't own one yet but I've seen some pictures online.
The standard price for these is around $15.99 I was wondering who here has one of these or has bought more than one?

Also if you could be so kind to email me pictures (closeups) specifically of the cockpit and the transport area.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Nemesis Enforcer Fan[/COLOR][/FONT]

Southzen
01-20-2007, 09:06 PM
I'd like a couple too,but sadly I will be gettin psysical theropy instead. But afterwards...I want two at my door.

Stormer
01-21-2007, 12:50 AM
I've got one, Nem -- I'll do that as the follow-up to the DEMON on flickr...!

I like it, although if I get any more (which I hope to) I'll probably repaint the rusty-gold coloured parts black or dark grey. I also wish you could take the side missile launchers off if only to make it look more like the original.

NemesisEnforcerFan
01-21-2007, 08:01 AM
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Hey Storms, I would be very pleased to see pics similar to the D.E.M.O.N ones on Flickr. I just want better shots than the archive ones to help me make my decision. Also.. I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on who has this vehicle.. what are your overall opinions.. anything that could of done better and what are your opinions on the pro's and con's of the vehicle[/COLOR].[/FONT]

Sonneilon
01-21-2007, 09:47 AM
I have 3. I'm gonna sell them off to Lord Raven tho. They are cool but I just have no need for them.

The Faceless Master
01-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I got 2, I like em, I use COILs v2 to drive them
I added a Venom Striker canon so the turret would have a canon
Fits 4 figures in the compartment, and has a footpeg in the back
for one more figure...

Am thinking of repainting the whole thing, but not sure yet

Self-Modifier
01-21-2007, 11:33 AM
I think it's a really cool vehicle, and since I've only ever had one HISS I, I bought two to hang out with it. The black makes it look much more like a HISS tank than the JvC Strike HISS, or even HISS II. I do think it would be better with cannons instead of missile launchers on top, but that doesn't really bother me.

It's definitely my favorite new vehicle since the "relaunch" started in '02. Of course, it's also the only new vehicle I ever bought, so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

Outrider
01-21-2007, 12:24 PM
I have two of these babies with plans to procure more. This particular vehicle is one of my favourites of all time, not just the relaunch, and Hasbro got them almost perfect, although like nearly everyone has said, guns on the turret would have been nice. Definitely worth investing in as far as I am concerned Nem. :)