PDA

View Full Version : Night attack chopper.

recon14
04-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Just the other day i bought a second hand Night attack chopper dirt cheap as it was part of lot of other stuff. Although the condition is good to very good considering its age there are some things that are missing. Still working out what they are but a few spot seem to be to empty.
One of the more annoying parts that is missing, is a rotorblade. As i would like to make this beautifull beast complete my first priority is finding a rotorblade. And the help of someone more knowledgeable on this subject.
As this is an international website i must state that i am in Europe but all things Joe are nearly extinct here or so i think they are. So i am looking to parts that are still 'alive 'n kicking on all matters Joe.

M1General
04-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Joearmory.com could be of some help.

recon14
04-09-2013, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=M1General]Joearmory.com could be of some help.[/QUOTE]
Hello General, yes i did already did a search on their website but found nothing. Is this a rare object with few spareparts floating around?

The BATman
04-13-2013, 03:02 PM
It's probably rather that it's such a recent object that most of them are still complete and not broken enough to be stripped for spare parts.

Or maybe it's such a recent object that it is not vintage enough to be circulating in the collectors' world.

recon14
04-14-2013, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=The BATman]It's probably rather that it's such a recent object that most of them are still complete and not broken enough to be stripped for spare parts.

Or maybe it's such a recent object that it is not vintage enough to be circulating in the collectors' world.[/QUOTE]
That's true. In comparison to other items it is quite recent, 2002/2003 and perhaps still lingering around boys rooms and stored in boxes. An ad in the classified section of a local newspaper might turn up some interesting replies. Cheers.