PDA

View Full Version : old thread (a new years resolution)

elmobfaelnar15
01-01-2013, 07:08 PM
i just recently read this old thread http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4688&page=1&pp=10 regarding the "drama" this site has had in the past (i hope its already in the past). regardless i love this site and true to its thread i have been negligent in giving some comment / opinons / new pics to make this site more vibrant and alive. So, as a new years resolution, i'm giving my time and effort to make this site active again. Sorry to see some of the veterans leave. Hope to see your works here again.
p.s. is the thumbnail issue resolved?

neapolitan joe
01-02-2013, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=elmobfaelnar15]i just recently read this old thread http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4688&page=1&pp=10 regarding the "drama" this site has had in the past (i hope its already in the past). regardless i love this site and true to its thread i have been negligent in giving some comment / opinons / new pics to make this site more vibrant and alive. So, as a new years resolution, i'm giving my time and effort to make this site active again. Sorry to see some of the veterans leave. Hope to see your works here again.
p.s. is the thumbnail issue resolved?[/QUOTE]

:eek:
Yes, the thumbnail issue was resolved!
;)

Dreadnok Dread
01-02-2013, 09:15 PM
we still lurk bro! Thanks I was just saying it seems like the "drama" has calmed down... you'll see more of me atleast this year! Happy new years! :D

elmobfaelnar15
01-03-2013, 12:06 AM
[QUOTE=Dreadnok Dread]we still lurk bro! Thanks I was just saying it seems like the "drama" has calmed down... you'll see more of me atleast this year! Happy new years! :D[/QUOTE]
good to hear it mate.hope to see your pics with "hopefully" new wave 2 retaliation toys this year (please dont cancel it again hasbro :) )

Dreadnok Dread
01-03-2013, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=elmobfaelnar15]good to hear it mate.hope to see your pics with "hopefully" new wave 2 retaliation toys this year (please dont cancel it again hasbro :) )[/QUOTE]

You'll definitely see my pics! it'll take a miracle to get me to shot something that isn't arah. the 25th stuff killed anything new for me man unfortunately maybe ill run into one really cheaply and fall in love all over again! lol we'll see! :o