PDA

View Full Version : Need Mod help.

Lt. Faceless
12-03-2012, 01:14 PM
How do i get some photos switched? I thought i posted a set of diorama type pics in photos(should have put it in dioramas)and instead it was put in collections.Was it moved there?Thanks for any help.

troopsofdoom
12-03-2012, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=Lt. Faceless]How do i get some photos switched? I thought i posted a set of diorama type pics in photos(should have put it in dioramas)and instead it was put in collections.Was it moved there?Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]
It was moved. Photos with display stands and unfinished projects should be posted in Collections. You can view posting guidelines here:
http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4413

Lt. Faceless
12-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the link.All these years here and i didn't know that about the stands.I'm reading up on the link now.

Edit:Now that i think about the stands,that sucks for me.I make it a point not to use photoediting software(at what point does it go from a photo to a computer pic?).I like using flight stands for alot of different things.

troopsofdoom
12-03-2012, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=Lt. Faceless]Edit:Now that i think about the stands,that sucks for me.I make it a point not to use photoediting software(at what point does it go from a photo to a computer pic?).I like using flight stands for alot of different things.[/QUOTE]
Everyone is free to use stands if they want, just post them under Collections.

Lt. Faceless
12-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Not trying to push the issue.I know Gijoe doesn't have to many flying people,but what about using flight stands for Fangs,Skyhawks...things like that.I wouldn't want to have to dig out fishing line and rig up a harness for whatever everytime i needed a flying scene.Would FX stands be fine,like the flame stand for Starduster(the convention one?).Thanks for the help.

Just a nod to you aswell.I've still got your Whale picture as my background.To have the same one for this long says something.Its an awsome pic.

troopsofdoom
12-03-2012, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=Lt. Faceless]Not trying to push the issue.I know Gijoe doesn't have to many flying people,but what about using flight stands for Fangs,Skyhawks...things like that.I wouldn't want to have to dig out fishing line and rig up a harness for whatever everytime i needed a flying scene.Would FX stands be fine,like the flame stand for Starduster(the convention one?).Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]
All display stands are treated the same. It wouldn't be fair to say the rules apply for the stands one member uses but not for another member's.

FX stands like Starduster's flames are fine. They're more like accessories because the actually look like something. As long as they're not effects stuck on a display base, if you know what I mean.

Lt. Faceless
12-03-2012, 04:55 PM
I get what your saying now.Thanks. :)