PDA

View Full Version : Dg Joes

Cobra rules
08-04-2012, 03:42 PM
hey just a heads up.I'm finding restocks on figures at stores that've been sold out for months in southeast Tennessee

Python Six
08-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I've seen the same thing here in New York, mostly in Kmart and Toys R Us. All of a sudden, there were dozens of Life-Lines, Sci-Fis, Renegades Cobra Commanders, and Techno-Vipers. People are buying them by the basketfulls, though. Now is an excellent time to stock up. :D

M1General
08-04-2012, 06:51 PM
They must be getting some new stuff, time to clear the pipes.

Goldbug
08-04-2012, 10:18 PM
I believe he meant Dollar General Joes.
I also found a second set here.

Black Knight
08-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Same here in East Tennessee well kinda...

No Dollar General Joes yet... still patiently waiting to see some.

We are getting the Alley-Viper/Shock-Trooper lines at TRU and Kroger Marketplace, but Wal-Mart & K-Mart still have empty Retaliation pegs.

Targets have moved all the Retaliation stuff to clearance (no figs or vehicles left) and replaced the entire GI Joe section with Beyblade. Targets here are also showing a "No restock/out of production" on their GI Joe inventory... at least according to the managers.

Goldbug
08-05-2012, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=Black Knight]
Targets have moved all the Retaliation stuff to clearance (no figs or vehicles left) and replaced the entire GI Joe section with Beyblade. Targets here are also showing a "No restock/out of production" on their GI Joe inventory... at least according to the managers.[/QUOTE]
My Target has the figures on the end caps with no clearance.
The vehicles & role play junk were MIA.

Black Knight
08-06-2012, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Goldbug]My Target has the figures on the end caps with no clearance.
The vehicles & role play junk were MIA.[/QUOTE]

One of the smaller Targets here was like that, but the Super Target and the three larger ones have clearanced the roleplay stuff and the figures & vehicles are MIA.

Flatline
08-06-2012, 07:03 PM
I actually picked up the pack with RB BH and Kamakura for 6 bucks. At a Target near me. :D

tria
08-16-2012, 06:51 AM
If anyone would like to help a fellow gi joe collector in Europe to buy dg figures (cobra troopers, cobra commander, dukes and shipwreck), would be greatly apreciated!!

Unfortunately, there are no dg stores in Europe and the only way to get the dg figures is overpriced ebay.

Ship to Greece or Germany!