PDA

View Full Version : Target Range - Feb 07

Sonneilon
01-19-2007, 09:09 AM
The Target Range - February 2007

The Target Range is a group project where members can rant and rave about various spotlighted characters and figures. Sometimes the concept is sound, the execution is poor. Are there more strikes than misses with the figures? Is it just plain fun to pick on the lamer characters out there? Vent your rage or love the figure, the chosen character/figure is the TARGET.

JD members sign up for specific days. Members choose 1 good guy and 1 bad guy to spotlight. Double whammys are all the hype!

Posting days are TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS.

Title: Target Range Character (yr or version)

Key Word: TRCharacter

Please sign up here. It’s up to you if you want to reveal who you are doing. [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5]People who reveal their selections get dibs![/SIZE] [/COLOR] Please try to keep the characters fresh. 10 versions of Duke in a row… please… no.

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]2.22 - Ender90210 (Convention 2006 Cobra Mortal
and Convention 2004 Lt. Falcon)
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]2.27 - Fantom [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

If there are any problems, please let me know.

Please try not to take all the slots; keep it open for your fellow photographers!

Stormer
01-19-2007, 10:42 AM
13th, please!

G.I.*Jock
01-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Any day will do for me... :D

Outrider
01-19-2007, 12:12 PM
I'll take the 1st! :)

ToneGunsRevisited
01-19-2007, 12:27 PM
02/06

Jay
01-19-2007, 01:30 PM
I'll take 2/15!! :D

ender098
01-20-2007, 12:10 AM
I'll take the 22nd....:D

NemesisEnforcerFan
01-20-2007, 05:53 AM
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Twenny Six of February for me thanks![/COLOR][/FONT]

Sonneilon
01-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Nem, I'm sorry about what happened last round. If you want to reveal your choices, I'll make sure to post them on the listing (as opposed to assuming people noticed that you had dibs before). As you can tell, I told Lord Raven of the situation and he thought it safer to tell me what he had planned. And this round, if anybody snakes a day or steals an idea, I'll delete the shot. This I command.

Sonneilon
01-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Oh, please note the subtle change. I was looking at December for that last week, not February. Nem has reserved the last day. :D

NemesisEnforcerFan
01-20-2007, 09:45 AM
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Ooops..I didnt even notice it wasnt the right day.. :o looks like I'll have twenny seven then :D
Overall I think the idea of TR is fantastic, it's been made better now that you've implemented this idea.. and yes.. my TR in January will be T.A.R.G.A.T and Countdown.
I haven't even looked at who I'm doing for February yet (lie mode cancelled) :)
[/COLOR][/FONT]

NemesisEnforcerFan
01-20-2007, 12:21 PM
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Ok I added this post as a new one I would like to spotlight Beach Head & Monkey Wrench from 1986 Thanks
Nemesis Enforcer Fan[/COLOR][/FONT]

ender098
01-25-2007, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]I'll take the 22nd....:D[/QUOTE]

Convention 2006 Cobra Mortal
and Convention 2004 Lt. Falcon.

ender098
01-25-2007, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon] Please try to keep the characters fresh. 10 versions of Duke in a row… please… no.
[/QUOTE]

Damn! So much for the rest of 2007 for me! :(

Fantom
01-26-2007, 06:40 AM
I would like to jump on board with the Target Range this round, give it a shot, if that is possible.

Sonneilon
01-26-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm afraid all the slots are taken unless you pm and convince someone to let you try out a spot. Otherwise, March is an open slate and that will be posted (most likely) somewhere between the 15th-25th of this month.

NemesisEnforcerFan
01-29-2007, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]I'm afraid all the slots are taken unless you pm and convince someone to let you try out a spot. Otherwise, March is an open slate and that will be posted (most likely) somewhere between the 15th-25th of this month.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Acutally Sonn.. you could replace Fantom with my slot.. I have quite alot to be doing and I have a big month with the Hos this time round. I've already had a go (january) and I dont mind [/COLOR] :D [/FONT]

Fantom
01-30-2007, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=NemesisEnforcerFan][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Acutally Sonn.. you could replace Fantom with my slot.. I have quite alot to be doing and I have a big month with the Hos this time round. I've already had a go (january) and I dont mind [/COLOR] :D [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks Nem. I will make you proud.

Sonneilon
02-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Jay, it's Friday. (hint hint)

NemesisEnforcerFan
02-16-2007, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]Jay, it's Friday. (hint hint)[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]
Ok let me take a stab at this.. he found out that the world was going to end in a bizarre attack of cheese wheels snacks.. he was so terrified he forgot to do his Target Range pic[/FONT]s :o

Jay
02-16-2007, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=NemesisEnforcerFan][FONT=Palatino Linotype]
Ok let me take a stab at this.. he found out that the world was going to end in a bizarre attack of cheese wheels snacks.. he was so terrified he forgot to do his Target Range pic[/FONT]s :o[/QUOTE]
No, I just made an entire custom from start to finish throughout the day and Target Range just slipped my mind.

It's posted now.

What the smurf are cheese wheel snacks?

NemesisEnforcerFan
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]No, I just made an entire custom from start to finish throughout the day and Target Range just slipped my mind.

It's posted now.

What the smurf are cheese wheel snacks?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3]Wow.. you couldn't figure out what they are huh?.. ok they are snacks.. and they are tasty.. they are shaped like wheels.. and taste of cheese... see that wasn't so difficult now was it? :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though.. they are just like crisps.. or potato chips.[/SIZE]. [/FONT]

Sonneilon
02-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Just for the record, I am notorious about forgetting my day. Sure, I know the day before and even the week before, but come that special day, I manage to forget. EVEN if TG is talking to me about me posting anything new.