PDA

View Full Version : Dropping in to say hello...

rnrhero
06-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Glad to see the page is still going strong. I haven't been here in months and thought I would drop in and see how things were going. Lots of new faces but a lot of the old fish are still in the pond. And I see the quality of pictures being posted are as good if not better then at anytime. Very consistently great in focus shots. And great composition on most as well. Well I am out, and I hope to see more great pics when I am on from Time to Time. Still collecting Joes (though only the 0-rings figures these days) and gotten into the Marvel Universe figures pretty heavy. Got a lot of the MOTUC and new Votron figures and lions as well. Maybe one of these days life will slow down enough for me to start posting pictures again. I read through the backlog of 600+ unread forum messages and glad to see that almost all the infighting is gone. As some might remember, that was why I left. The joy of collecting for me was ruined by this sight but glad to see it is a lot better then it was for a while. Have fun everyone and keep posting great pictures.

Mike Troutt
Rock and Roll Hero.

Renegade
06-27-2012, 10:07 AM
That sounds great man, I remember you. Welcome back trooper. I wasn't here for any of the infighting (I have no idea what it was but at this point it doesn't matter), but having old faces back is nothing but good news.

And I agree about the quality of pictures and dios today, whew! Overall it's a great community, and if people can come back it will only enrich the place. See you around, Cheers!

:cool: