PDA

View Full Version : Renegades 4-pack Amazon Exclusive

seyms
05-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Anyone here purchased this set? I bought one today, amazingly from Amazon US, as I live in UK where these exclusive sets are not available from Amazon UK. What's your verdict on the set if you have one?

tycondrius23
05-21-2012, 09:28 AM
I bought mine a good while ago and got it posted to Ireland but it cost a fortune as they was only one type of shipping option. but all in all the set is sweet the SE and SS are amazin the Roadblock is sweet but if you can get rid of the crapatisc launcher for him an CC is off the hook

seyms
05-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Oh I meant the Renegades pack not the Retaliation one. It has Duke, SE with coat, SS and a Ninja Viper. Looking forward to delivery.

Only one shipping option? Interesting, as there were two options today and I went for the expedited option not the priority one.

Reverend Blood
05-21-2012, 05:41 PM
I got mine and I love it. The hip joints on the ninjas take a little getting used to, but the sculpt used for SS and red ninja are amazing.

Hammerfel
05-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Just oredered mine. the red ninja looks so much better than the single.

seyms
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Would have been great to have seen the ninja viper in the series. The figure does look good.

Renegade
05-23-2012, 11:51 AM
I wanted to, but I can't get over the fact that the ninjas have cartoonish arms and joints (as pose able as they may be). As a big fan of the POC line I'm just going to hold off until some realistic movie figs are out and get some of those

seyms
05-31-2012, 02:26 PM
Arrived today. The figures are great, although the plastic used to make Snake Eyes' legs is quite soft and bendy.