PDA

View Full Version : New Bravo Team 1:18 Humvee

GoCards
04-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Sorry I don't have any pictures, but I saw a new Bravo Team Humvee at a local Target (Brentwood, MO). It was desert tan, came with a figure, some good accessories, and was $38. I went to two other Targets, but only saw it at the one.

Riz23
04-11-2012, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=GoCards]Sorry I don't have any pictures, but I saw a new Bravo Team Humvee at a local Target (Brentwood, MO). It was desert tan, came with a figure, some good accessories, and was $38. I went to two other Targets, but only saw it at the one.[/QUOTE]
I saw it at some of my Target stores (in MD & DC) too. I really want one of these. Gonna have to wait a couple paydays, though. It is SWEET!!! :D

Flatline
04-11-2012, 05:01 PM
This thread needs some pics!

Scarrviper
04-11-2012, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Flatline]This thread needs some pics![/QUOTE]

Yes! Pics please.

roguetiger
04-11-2012, 08:12 PM
not pics but link to pics

http://www.fighting118th.com/2012/02/27/bravo-team-118-hmmwv-first-look/

Dreadnok Dread
04-11-2012, 08:21 PM
that looks like the same humvee from the pte line. those are 15 bucks half the price at big lots usually during xmas! Id rather wait for xmas season than spend twice as much. the other accesories look like pte stuff too. is bravo getting lazy! i only seen it in the link so someone correct me if im wrong i never seen one in real life!

cmyaj
04-12-2012, 07:27 PM
I've seen it. It looks nicer than the PTE stuff & the figure is waaaay better.

cyko
04-12-2012, 07:41 PM
At first glance, it does look like the same basic mold as the PTE one (even the spring-loaded TOW looks similar), but it's not. The front wheel wells are angular on this one. Also, this one has windshield wipers, new bumper, tall air intake, different doors, wide side mirrors, long antenna, and tall exhaust. If you're looking for super realism in a toy model, this looks good, but the PTE version is quite good for the price.

Night Fox
04-13-2012, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=cyko]At first glance, it does look like the same basic mold as the PTE one (even the spring-loaded TOW looks similar), but it's not. The front wheel wells are angular on this one. Also, this one has windshield wipers, new bumper, tall air intake, different doors, wide side mirrors, long antenna, and tall exhaust. If you're looking for super realism in a toy model, this looks good, but the PTE version is quite good for the price.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Also, the PTE one has 4 opening doors unlike this version from Bravo Team.

roguetiger
04-13-2012, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=cmyaj]I've seen it. It looks nicer than the PTE stuff & the figure is waaaay better.[/QUOTE]

the only Bravo figure I bought BROKE the arm immediately out of the package...good thing I only wanted the gun from it. So saying they are better is very controversial to some.. Though I really don't have a use for the PTE figures either... lol