PDA

View Full Version : What to use for comic book diostories?

Pit Viper v2
02-28-2012, 07:38 AM
I downloaded a standard version of Comic Book Creator to use for diostories and wanted to actually activate/purchase it but apparently both it and Comic Book Creator 2 are no longer supported.

So what are people here using? Is there some place to download a full version? The standard version is alright for word balloons but there is no real clip art to use.

TwoOneEight
02-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Comic Life was suggested to me once. I haven't tried it yet though, but the source is reliable, I trust him. :)

Pit Viper v2
02-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks. That one looks pretty good. Probably going to be getting it.

zedhatch
02-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Gimp is totally free and is nearly as good as Photoshop (just a few minor things different that most people wouldn't use anyway, just grpahics types would even notice).

I highly recommend it. A bit of a learning curve but there are plenty of instruction and tutorials all over the web.

seyms
03-10-2012, 05:01 PM
I use Comic Life and it is very useful. A lot of features and drag n' drop options, makes comics simple to create.

TwoOneEight
03-10-2012, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=seyms]I use Comic Life and it is very useful. A lot of features and drag n' drop options, makes comics simple to create.[/QUOTE]

Comic Life was suggested to me once. I haven't tried it yet though, but the source is reliable, I trust him. :)