PDA

View Full Version : Zarana - when will she?

80s Child
02-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Penntastic's 1:1 scale collection got me thinking again about something that I had thought of a while ago:

"Rise" gave us Scarlett (& Cover Girl, to a degree...) Vs. Baroness
"Retaliation" is giving us Jinx and Lady Jaye Vs. ...a bunch of dudes

Is it possible that Zarana will show up in this pic as a very well-hidden A-HA! secret to the fans (possibly with the Dreadnoks)? Zartan features a lot in this installment, so it's not too far-fetched.

Or are they saving her for a third installment?

Or are they never going to put her in one of the movies?

:confused:

M1General
02-13-2012, 03:36 AM
They ought to be as a second major female baddie after the Baroness. I can see her in a third movie after fallout between Cobra and GI Joe.

80s Child
02-13-2012, 06:11 AM
[QUOTE=M1General]They ought to be as a second major female baddie after the Baroness. I can see her in a third movie after fallout between Cobra and GI Joe.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense M1! Maybe after Zartan springs CC & Destro in this one, Zartan will have a mini fallout of his own with Cobra and be more of a seperate 3rd entity in movie 3, and that is probably when he/we will get Zarana & the Dreadnoks.

M1General
02-13-2012, 03:18 PM
I would also like to see the Joes (in the third movie) respond to the 'Noks with Slaughter & the Marauders. I know this is only (fan-)wishful thinking. :p