PDA

View Full Version : new joe retaliation figures !!!

tycondrius23
02-01-2012, 11:48 AM
just reporded on hisstank here for your veiwing pleaseure joe 2 sneak peaks

http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/story/2012-02-01/GI-Joe-Retaliation-movie-toys/52918456/1

Flatline
02-01-2012, 06:09 PM
I know another Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow but I have to admit I'm liking what I see do far.

TwoOneEight
02-01-2012, 06:49 PM
"The Rock"-Block and CoCo! I am definitely wanting those.
Hope they come out with a decent looking Lady Jaye and Jinx... :D

80s Child
02-02-2012, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]Hope they come out with a decent looking Jinx... :D[/QUOTE]

I know - a yellow & black Jinx would be sweet!! :)

GoCards
02-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Looks like Cobra Blue is back! I'm really looking forward to these as the latest wave as been all but non-existent around here. Found some once, and that was it.

buzzer1979
02-02-2012, 12:40 PM
yea they look real good!! and hopefully wont be so hard to get i had to drive all the way to philly to score of the new wave..

dantedmc37
02-02-2012, 04:56 PM
They all look great! There goes my savings!

sithviper
02-03-2012, 06:56 AM
TNI posted pictures of the Retaliation vehicles, SDCC Exlusives, and Role Play stuff

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=18242

neapolitan joe
02-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Nice "new" A.W.E. Striker!

Cobra rules
02-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Jinx will be a SDCC exclusive though. :(

dantedmc37
02-03-2012, 10:44 AM
I will buy that SDCC Jinx!

roguetiger
02-03-2012, 11:40 AM
I like the new canopy on the HISS though.

pallidmask
02-03-2012, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=buzzer1979]yea they look real good!! and hopefully wont be so hard to get i had to drive all the way to philly to score of the new wave..[/QUOTE]

So THAT'S why I couldn't find any here in Philly. Thanks, man. ;)

For some reason I'm a little underwhelmed by the figures so far. I was excited about new Cobra and Joe troops, but they seem a little too...video gamey, I think? I am stoked on the new Rockblock and the ninja stuff. And I guess for the first time I have to track down an exclusive figure, because that classic-looking Jinx is great!

80s Child
02-03-2012, 01:01 PM
The boxed-in VAMP repaint is pretty versitale, and that zip-line with the ninja looks cool. Snake Eye's "Ninja" Cycle aint bad either.

M1General
02-03-2012, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=Cobra rules]Jinx will be a SDCC exclusive though. :([/QUOTE]
Another figure I won't be getting ($34.99 not spent) :confused:

roguetiger
02-03-2012, 09:35 PM
There MAY be a movie accurate Jinx coming out ... but thats just speculation....

TwoOneEight
02-03-2012, 09:51 PM
everything's highly speculative at the moment. the other groups/forums/pages were going crazy because as they look closer at the pics, they see things like 5 points of articulation, too many Arashikage Logos, etc. I noticed that these are most likely drawings, and drawings made by an artist who's not very well informed about Joe lore as we all are, coz this Mucking Foron thinks the I-Ching symbol of the Arashikage is the official GI Joe logo and is seriously unclear as to how to draw the Cobra sigil.

people were saying that Ninjas don't ride Monster trucks and Loud -a$$ choppers, so why have the I-Ching on it?

figures were drawn ambigously, there's a figure that looks like a modern greenshirt, then the next pic shows him with a Cobra Blue cape and gasmask.

if you look closely at the ankles, elbows, joints, you don't really see too many detail, leading everyone to believe that these figs will have only 5 points of articulation.

i'm just saying, YES! Be excited for the new movie and for the fact that new toys are coming out. But let us also be cautious, we've had our collective hearts broken before, so let's just wait and see when the new toys come out. and if we don't like it, we all know what we are all gonna do.

we will rise up and take to our chatrooms, forums, blogs, and websites. we will all air our grievances and our disappointments. and then we will go out and buy them anyway, and pay the outrageous prices that they will set on them.

YO JOE! :D

tycondrius23
02-03-2012, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]everything's highly speculative at the moment. the other groups/forums/pages were going crazy because as they look closer at the pics, they see things like 5 points of articulation, too many Arashikage Logos, etc. I noticed that these are most likely drawings, and drawings made by an artist who's not very well informed about Joe lore as we all are, coz this Mucking Foron thinks the I-Ching symbol of the Arashikage is the official GI Joe logo and is seriously unclear as to how to draw the Cobra sigil.

people were saying that Ninjas don't ride Monster trucks and Loud -a$$ choppers, so why have the I-Ching on it?

figures were drawn ambigously, there's a figure that looks like a modern greenshirt, then the next pic shows him with a Cobra Blue cape and gasmask.

if you look closely at the ankles, elbows, joints, you don't really see too many detail, leading everyone to believe that these figs will have only 5 points of articulation.

i'm just saying, YES! Be excited for the new movie and for the fact that new toys are coming out. But let us also be cautious, we've had our collective hearts broken before, so let's just wait and see when the new toys come out. and if we don't like it, we all know what we are all gonna do.

we will rise up and take to our chatrooms, forums, blogs, and websites. we will all air our grievances and our disappointments. and then we will go out and buy them anyway, and pay the outrageous prices that they will set on them.

YO JOE! :D[/QUOTE]

I agree with ya on that . but I look at it this was Joe two movie is about the ninja's plain in simple . so the designers are gonna slap a ninja logo on anything thats not nailed down so the kiddies can relate to what will be shown on screen. now if hasbro were smart (wich lets face it they prob aint) they should go the route and added dual logos to the stickers. and I don't really get why folks are complaining about the articulation if I recall when the POC and 30th figures per-production pics turned up there was a few similar debates as X loook like they didn't had torso swivel or Y didn't have ankle joints . I say once they showcase the figures or release more pic we will know

neapolitan joe
02-04-2012, 03:35 AM
1) The drivers have not arms' articulation and the T-croth (maybe because they are prototypes)!
2) Is Kamakura the blue guy in the Ninja-Dojo-Battle set with Roadblock and Firefly (Beachhead)?
3) Is Slice the red ninja in the NinjaShowdown set?
4) Why Jinx two versions are a San Diego Comic Con 2012 Exclusives!?
5) Where the .... is the Blind Master!?
6) Who drives the Ghost Hawk II?
7) Who drives the Ninja Combat Cruiser with absurd Arashikage clan marks?
The jewels: http://www.theterrordrome.com/2012/02/gi-joe-retaliation-2012-toy-line-high-res-images/

SIC DETH
02-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Yeap the Articulation sucks on most of the Retaliation figures(RoC figures wasnt that bad now huh) 5 points is not going to cut it for G.I. Joe, a line that was built on articulation. This is a major step backward and unless things change I dont see myself supporting this line to much. Hasbro thinks the RoC toyline sales were bad, wait until they release this junk!!! The death of G.I. Joe is now upon us. Brace yourselfs collectors.

tycondrius23
02-04-2012, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]1) The drivers have not arms' articulation and the T-croth (maybe because they are prototypes)!
2) Is Kamakura the blue guy in the Ninja-Dojo-Battle set with Roadblock and Firefly (Beachhead)?
The jewels: http://www.theterrordrome.com/2012/02/gi-joe-retaliation-2012-toy-line-high-res-images/[/QUOTE]

well I can answer a few of those. well number
4> is the same reason why there was two sgt slaughter variants and CC with pedistal. money and somthing about kids not liking female figures.
6>the ghost hawk said there was a Duke figure for it
2> purly guessing but I think the grey guy is Firefly . and 1> I fecking hope this are prototypes !!

neapolitan joe
02-04-2012, 09:35 AM
[QUOTE=tycondrius23]well I can answer a few of those. well number
4> is the same reason why there was two sgt slaughter variants and CC with pedistal. money and somthing about kids not liking female figures.
6>the ghost hawk said there was a Duke figure for it
2> purly guessing but I think the grey guy is Firefly . and 1> I fecking hope this are prototypes !![/QUOTE]

What disappoint me is that Kim(i), Jinx, is a main character in the movie. Hasbro'd make only one version as exclusive and the other one for "mass" retail.

TwoOneEight
02-04-2012, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]1) The drivers have not arms' articulation and the T-croth (maybe because they are prototypes)!
The jewels: http://www.theterrordrome.com/2012/02/gi-joe-retaliation-2012-toy-line-high-res-images/[/QUOTE]

5) The Blind Master will be at the Grammy Awards Show this month.
7) The Ninja Combat Cruiser is driven by the 8,256,461,293,571,490th version of Snake Eyes. Also comes with a free SE Mask with Voice Change Technology so you can say all your favorite Snake Eyes lines from the movie. :D

neapolitan joe
02-04-2012, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=SIC DETH]Yeap the Articulation sucks on most of the Retaliation figures(RoC figures wasnt that bad now huh) 5 points is not going to cut it for G.I. Joe, a line that was built on articulation. This is a major step backward and unless things change I dont see myself supporting this line to much. Hasbro thinks the RoC toyline sales were bad, wait until they release this junk!!! The death of G.I. Joe is now upon us. Brace yourselfs collectors.[/QUOTE]

I agree.
I'm disappointed that the line'll not arrive in Europe. O.K.! But I'm surprised to see that the pilots-drivers (that I'd buy trough Ebay as ever, as I do since 2006) have not arms' articulation and have the sucker t-crotch (2001). The t-crotch (like Kenner '70s Star Wars figures) is the worst thing I saw on a G.I.JOE. I'm oversurprised!!!
A line that put the articulation as its Milestone since 1982 put 5-five point of articulations on the figures sold with the vehicles in 2012!!!
Maybe the pictures portrait the usual prototypes haind painted and not the final product...Boh!?
And why there are the Arashikage symbols on the motorbikes, the A.W.E. Striker (awesome update, I confess) and the new V.A.M.P.!?
Dear Mister Chu, I'm sure the sequel'll be better then RISE OF COBRA (not an hard work), but Arashikage clan does not go around the world with their symbol on the vehicles! They are secret ninjas...secret, mistery, spionage...
Mister Sommers killed G.I.JOE once...

neapolitan joe
02-04-2012, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]5) The Blind Master will be at the Grammy Awards Show this month.
7) The Ninja Combat Cruiser is driven by the 8,256,461,293,571,490th version of Snake Eyes. Also comes with a free SE Mask with Voice Change Technology so you can say all your favorite Snake Eyes lines from the movie. :D[/QUOTE]

I hope we'll have a Bruce Willis Colton action figure and a Blind Master figure for our dojos!
I really liked the Blind Master in the old, awesome, Marvel Comics. I never understood his rapid death. He was a cool character...
Anyway, I hope that Hasbro (re)put articulations in the figures. It is absurd that 30th annivarsary figures have "50" point of articulations and Retaliation figures only 5. Neither in 1982, Joes had 5 P.O.A.!!!

TwoOneEight
02-04-2012, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]I hope we'll have a Bruce Willis Colton action figure and a Blind Master figure for our dojos!
I really liked the Blind Master in the old, awesome, Marvel Comics. I never understood his rapid death. He was a cool character...
Anyway, I hope that Hasbro (re)put articulations in the figures. It is absurd that 30th annivarsary figures have "50" point of articulations and Retaliation figures only 5. Neither in 1982, Joes had 5 P.O.A.!!![/QUOTE]

Well NJ, like i said before, these pictures they released look like they're CGI drawn by an artist who doesn't know much about GI Joe as we all do. At least that's what I'm hoping. With the modest success of Resolute, 25th and 30th, I am HOPING Hasbro will take the hint and continue on with the 15pt articulated line. They'd be INSANE to jump backwards. So let's just wait and see.

And don't be buying stuff off EvilBay bro! You got enough friends here, we'll get it for you at no extra cost! I just recently found out that I was switched at birth and am currently looking for my RICH Biological Parents. When I find them, I'll buy everyone a round of Jinx SDCC or otherwise! :D

neapolitan joe
02-04-2012, 10:12 AM
I'd like to have Jinx...but the real one!!! :eek: :p
I have version 1 and version 3.
If Hasbro wants to fail or destroy the G.I.JOE's brand...is on the good way...
After the Rise of Cobra "affaire", everything is possible!
Chu is a good one, not like Sommers mummy! I'm not agains Chu's choices about costumes: he eliminates the Robocop/Starship Troopers suits!
What I can't understand is that who wants to fail here is Hasbro, not the movie makers (like in 2009). Retaliation is more military themed that the Sci/fi-007 Rise of Cobra.
Can Hasbro do simply its work? Why we have excellent 30th anniversary figures and crappy movie figures? More quality!!! The new generation'll buy Bakugan, Ben10 and other shit forever if Hasbro does not invest on quality.
What is the sense of produce ultra detailed toys for us, collectors, experts, fans, and shit G.I.JOEs for the new costumers!?
Who is in charge in Hasbro is myopic!?
G.I.JOEs articulations and quality were a trademark, CAZZO! :D

roguetiger
02-04-2012, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]I'd like to have Jinx...but the real one!!! :eek: :p
I have version 1 and version 3.
If Hasbro wants to fail or destroy the G.I.JOE's brand...is on the good way...
After the Rise of Cobra "affaire", everything is possible!
Chu is a good one, not like Sommers mummy! I'm not agains Chu's choices about costumes: he eliminates the Robocop/Starship Troopers suits!
What I can't understand is that who wants to fail here is Hasbro, not the movie makers (like in 2009). Retaliation is more military themed that the Sci/fi-007 Rise of Cobra.
Can Hasbro do simply its work? Why we have excellent 30th anniversary figures and crappy movie figures? More quality!!! The new generation'll buy Bakugan, Ben10 and other shit forever if Hasbro does not invest on quality.
What is the sense of produce ultra detailed toys for us, collectors, experts, fans, and shit G.I.JOEs for the new costumers!?
Who is in charge in Hasbro is myopic!?
G.I.JOEs articulations and quality were a trademark, CAZZO! :D[/QUOTE]

You forget about how movie toys are looking anymore.... plus there SHOULD be a movie accurate Jinx for regular release ....
Someone who goes to the JoeCon in New Orleans seriously needs to talk to the Hasbro Joe guys and tell them we're not happy.....

GoCards
02-04-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm probably just going to get the Cobra Troopers, Joe troopers, and Roadblock. Maybe Duke for customs. I really want to see what Lady J and Colton will look like. My only real gripe is why does Hasbro insist on adding spring-loaded missiles and such to the movie line toys?

80s Child
02-04-2012, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]5) The Blind Master will be at the Grammy Awards Show this month.
7) The Ninja Combat Cruiser is driven by the 8,256,461,293,571,490th version of Snake Eyes. Also comes with a free SE Mask with Voice Change Technology so you can say all your favorite Snake Eyes lines from the movie. :D[/QUOTE]

Man! Is that 218 or Shecky Greene writing these posts!! :D

Blind Master at the Grammy's!
Snake Eyes voice-changing technology!!
And what version ARE we up to with his Ninja's-ness???? Did Price-Waterhouse do the tally? ;)

Egad! You had me rollin' in the aisle! Whew! :D

TwoOneEight
02-04-2012, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]G.I.JOEs articulations and quality were a trademark, CAZZO! :D[/QUOTE]

That's cold, Cazzo!
That was a good one. You got me, man. You got me. My mouth was open...
Remind me not to give you any more constructive criticism... :D :D :D

.............................................................................................................................

TwoOneEight
02-04-2012, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]Someone who goes to the JoeCon in New Orleans seriously needs to talk to the Hasbro Joe guys and tell them we're not happy.....[/QUOTE]

Can't help you guys there, last time I was in N'Awlins was 2010, when I was a supply boat Captain and I had this "thing" with Mayor Ray Nagin and an Italian Transvestite Midget in a hotel room playing "Opera Stronzetto"...sorry. :o

Not something Nagin's gonna forget anytime soon...

...............................................................................................................................

neapolitan joe
02-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Please, tell to the Hasbro G.I.JOE's brand employees-responsible in charge, that there is a neapolitan guy (from Neaples/Italy/Europe), a loyal CUSTOMER, not only collector, since 1984, that is really pissed off about the 5 P.O.A. of the drivers of the Retaliation toy line.
Please, add that I'm waiting for a Billy's figure since the middle of the '80s and that it's a great shame that the toys'll not arrive in Europe in summer 2012.
Thank You-Grazie-Merci.
Yours,
Francesco "Neapolitan Joe".

80s Child
02-05-2012, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]Please, tell to the Hasbro G.I.JOE's brand employees-responsible in charge, that there is a neapolitan guy (from Neaples/Italy/Europe), a loyal CUSTOMER, not only collector, since 1984, that is really pissed off about the 5 P.O.A. of the drivers of the Retaliation toy line.
Please, add that I'm waiting for a Billy's figure since the middle of the '80s and that it's a great shame that the toys'll not arrive in Europe in summer 2012.
Thank You-Grazie-Merci.
Yours,
Francesco "Neapolitan Joe".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Hasbro - don't bite the hand that feeds you! ;)

Now that they did 7 packs for Dreadnoks, Sgt. Slaughter's Marauders, and Attack/Defense of Cobra Island, they should do two more 7-packs:

Marvel 7-pack: BILLY, Kwinn, Dr. Venom (although I guess they finally did him already), Hard Master, Soft Master, Blind Master (unless the Retaliation line does one, then substitute Dr. Apple), Dr. Adele Burkhartt, and to replace Venom......hmmmmm.....Candy Apple.

Sunbow 7-pack: Selena & her tall slave wrestler friend, Dr. Lazlo Vandermeer, The kindly old blind woodsman, Honda-Lu West, Satin, & Col. Slash. Or substitute Hector Ramirez for one of the others. Also, Col. Sharpe? There are many possibilities.

neapolitan joe
02-05-2012, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE=80s Child]Yeah, Hasbro - don't bite the hand that feeds you! ;)

Now that they did 7 packs for Dreadnoks, Sgt. Slaughter's Marauders, and Attack/Defense of Cobra Island, they should do two more 7-packs:

Marvel 7-pack: BILLY, Kwinn, Dr. Venom (although I guess they finally did him already), Hard Master, Soft Master, Blind Master (unless the Retaliation line does one, then substitute Dr. Apple), Dr. Adele Burkhartt, and to replace Venom......hmmmmm.....Candy Apple.

Sunbow 7-pack: Selena & her tall slave wrestler friend, Dr. Lazlo Vandermeer, The kindly old blind woodsman, Honda-Lu West, Satin, & Col. Slash. Or substitute Hector Ramirez for one of the others. Also, Col. Sharpe? There are many possibilities.[/QUOTE]

Well said, 80s Child!

Trench-Viper
02-06-2012, 06:36 AM
I actually were in email contact with hasbro a couple of years ago trying to convince them to atleast let European customers order from their store, pointing out the large sums that they loose out on on the aftermarket. I remember the first 25'th Flints going for forty five dollars plus thirteen dollar shipping on ebay for instance.
But they were not interested then..

Trench-Viper
02-06-2012, 06:38 AM
And I just wanted to add that I strongly belive the movie figures will be the same quality and have the same articulation as the other gi joe figures lately.

Trench-Viper
02-06-2012, 06:58 AM
And I just wanted to add that I strongly belive the movie figures will be the same quality and have the same articulation as the other gi joe figures lately.

neapolitan joe
02-06-2012, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=Trench-Viper]And I just wanted to add that I strongly belive the movie figures will be the same quality and have the same articulation as the other gi joe figures lately.[/QUOTE]

Do You think that the Retaliation's drivers are prototypes?

tycondrius23
02-06-2012, 08:46 AM
well I got a nice generic sorry we can't help from Hasblo about distribution to europe. also same with them for asking about the articulation on the new figures :(

neapolitan joe
02-06-2012, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=tycondrius23]well I got a nice generic sorry we can't help from Hasblo about distribution to europe. also same with them for asking about the articulation on the new figures :([/QUOTE]

Hasbro (G.I.JOEs brand) does not cares about Europe. :confused:

neapolitan joe
02-06-2012, 12:15 PM
No. No. No. But the mask of Snake Eyes really talks? Noooooooooooooooooo!
About the drivers, I hope they are still prototypes and not the definitive products.

Flatline
02-06-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm liking truck definite custom potential there!!

Trench-Viper
02-06-2012, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]Do You think that the Retaliation's drivers are prototypes?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I dont think they are so stupid as to mess up the articulation on their potential biggest seller all year!

TwoOneEight
02-06-2012, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=Flatline]I'm liking truck definite custom potential there!![/QUOTE]

I agree...that ain't a Ninja Truck to me, that'll be the Stinger MK III after I put some paint apps and stickers on it. :)

neapolitan joe
02-06-2012, 03:12 PM
...we can pull off Arashikage stickers!

sithviper
02-06-2012, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]I agree...that ain't a Ninja Truck to me, that'll be the Stinger MK III after I put some paint apps and stickers on it. :)[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing

80s Child
02-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I agree with Flatline - the truck looks cool - it reminds me of the SWAT type vehicle I did here http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=39012&c=12 except the HASBRO one is more beefed-up :)

I also agree with NJ that the Arashakage stickers should go - like 218 said Ninjas are stealth, plus it's "G.I. Joe Vs. Cobra , not Arashikage Vs. Cobra - especially since in Retaliation's timeline, Storm Shadow (a huge part of that clan) is still a baddie apparently. It's like when marvel started labeling their comics "g.i.joe FEATURING SNAKE EYES" towards the end of the original run.

Don't get me wrong - I love Snake Eyes as much as the next guy, but I worry he may be in dnager of being overexposed and/or making all the other Joes seem unneccesary judging by Hasbro's latest product push. Oh well, I'm sure they know what they're doing :rolleyes:

A place for everything, and everything in it's place....

neapolitan joe
02-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Elodie yung is so cute.

80s Child
02-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Does Snake Eyes wear those blue wings when he jumps the shark? ;) The figure packaging will probably say: Snake Eyes: Fonzi-Assault (JK)

Seriously though - great hi-res pics 218!

My comments:

1. I really like Storm Shadow's new "pantaloons" they remind me of how the old ball players use to wear their uniforms like Ty Cobb & Babe Ruth.
2. I like Snake Eye's Uzi & Torso-pouches gear.
3. I like the greenshirts with the helmets on - they look like Rebel Commandos from Return Of The Jedi the way their pant legs have the cargo pockets and go all the way down to their boot heels.
4. That one Red ninja looks like Slice - :cool:
5. Zartan coming with SS & SE heads - interesting....
6. The Rip-Saw, err HISS scout looks alright.
7. That green plane looks pretty sweet, original, and armed to the teeth!
8. That face camo/makeup on Roadblock ain't bad - like something Billy had I think in Predator.

troopsofdoom
02-06-2012, 06:15 PM
The Greenshirt, Storm Shadow and white Jinx are all winners.

80s Child
02-06-2012, 08:47 PM
It's Nerf or nuthin'~! :D

They're serious with that spitting cobra staff? :confused:

Oh man! I don't know - maybe I'm just tired now....

That parachute is pretty sweet with the Cobra Trooper though - it looks like he can also use his helmet as a colander in the field to strain his C-pack pasta rations.

Cobra rules
02-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Pics are showing up on different web sites of new figs at toy fair. Yellow jynx, blind master, Joe colton, neon bat with star scream hiss. New money bags destro etc.......

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 10:38 AM
[QUOTE=Cobra rules]Pics are showing up on different web sites of new figs at toy fair. Yellow jynx, blind master, Joe colton, neon bat with star scream hiss. New money bags destro etc.......[/QUOTE]

Where?

Cobra rules
02-11-2012, 10:44 AM
there's a link on hiss tank.com .....sorry I'm at work or would post the link

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Cobra rules]there's a link on hiss tank.com .....sorry I'm at work or would post the link[/QUOTE]

I'm searching for the pics: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-news-rumors/203478-toy-fair-2012-gijoe-coverage-starts-february-11th-4.html

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 10:54 AM
http://gijoeclub.com/toyfair12/toyfair12preview.cfm

Cobra rules
02-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks NJ I've been hiding my phone and watching this stuff all morning..

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=Cobra rules]Thanks NJ I've been hiding my phone and watching this stuff all morning..[/QUOTE]

FINALLY I'll have the Blind Master to complete my ninja Arashikage dojo!
YO JOE!
http://gijoeclub.com/toyfair12/toyfair12preview.cfm

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Come to Los Angeles, she said...we'll have a good time, she said...well yippeekiyay mother-father!

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/joecolton_jpg_800.jpg

I guess Wraith is now a Cyber Ninja...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/cyberninja_jpg_800.jpg

and Lady Jaye is an NYCC exclusive, that sucks...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/ladyjaye_jpg_800.jpg

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 11:10 AM
here's the Blind Master...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/blindmaster_jpg_800.jpg

looks like yellow Kimi is retail :)

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/kimarashikage_jpg_800.jpg

and here's Flint...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9933_jpg_800.jpg

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 11:12 AM
we need more ninjas...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/dragon_ninja_jpg_800.jpg

another shot of Snake Eyes with his tuning fork backpack...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9940_JPG_800.jpg

and an Alley Viper

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/alleyviper_jpg_800.jpg

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 11:15 AM
The Dark Ninjas are Arashikage: they have the dragon of Jinx on the vest and the Arashikahe symbol on the back pack!!!
NINJA BATTLES!

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 11:16 AM
another SDCC exclusive - Shockwave HISS tank with Destro and BAT w/ Energon cubes...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9988_JPG_800.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9996_jpg_800.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9989_JPG_800.jpg

I'm betting you guys don't want to see the Ninja masks, costumes, weapons, blasters and playsets, right?

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Why Roadblock has a sword on is hand and the Arashikage symbol tattoed on his arm!?
http://gijoeclub.com/toyfair12/webfiles/DSC_9899.JPG.html

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]Why Roadblock has a sword on is hand and the Arashikage symbol tattoed on his arm!?
http://gijoeclub.com/toyfair12/webfiles/DSC_9899.JPG.html[/QUOTE]

it goes back to my theory that whoever does the artwork for this promo is a Mucking Foron!, he thinks the I-ching symbol of the Arashikage is the GI Joe logo. and that everyone in GI Joe is a ninja. that explains why the vehicles have the Arashikage symbol slapped all over them. thankfully, you can choose not to apply the decals when you get them.

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]it goes back to my theory that whoever does the artwork for this promo is a Mucking Foron!, he thinks the I-ching symbol of the Arashikage is the GI Joe logo. and that everyone in GI Joe is a ninja.[/QUOTE]

I suppose that in the sequel all the few Joes'll become Arashikage (not ninja) memers after Snake Eyes, Jinx and the Blind Master...

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]I suppose that in the sequel all the few Joes'll become Arashikage (not ninja) memers after Snake Eyes, Jinx and the Blind Master...[/QUOTE]

We'll see...

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]We'll see...[/QUOTE]

I like the Blind Master, but without that kind of umbrella!

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Yo Arashikage!
From Hisstank by Jinx723:

"Wave 1 was on shelf June. Roadblock, Snake-Eyes, Cobra Commander, Duke, Storm Shadow, Zartan, GIJoe Trooper, Cobra Trooper, Red Ninja
Wave 2 in July with movie accurate sculpts. Battle-Kata Roadblock, Firefly with no mask and scar and Flint with Beret. Firefly actually will have 2 different heads and a sled. Ninja Duel Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow inspired by 1988 Camouflage version. These two will have ankle articulation.
Wave 3 August will have Joe Colton (Bruce Willis) and Lady Jaye. also have Alley Viper, Cobra Ninja and Dragon Ninja.
Wave 4 in September, Kim Arashikage (Jinx in Yellow) and Blind Master. They can't call the figure Jinx.
Wave 5 in October will have Crimson Guard and Night Viper. Crimson Guard will have decals you can use to change rank and affiliation."

80s Child
02-11-2012, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]another SDCC exclusive - Shockwave HISS tank with Destro and BAT w/ Energon cubes...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9988_JPG_800.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9996_jpg_800.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9989_JPG_800.jpg

I'm betting you guys don't want to see the Ninja masks, costumes, weapons, blasters and playsets, right?[/QUOTE]

WOW! I swear I didn't have ANY knowledge that Hasbro was planning this when I did my version. I know it's Shockwave here and not Megatron - but that's eerie!!!! :eek:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h448/80sChild1/Megatron6.jpg

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=39121&catid=member&imageuser=4459

Hasbro's is much cooler with the actual Shockwave gun-barrell mold and the Mini-Soundwave & cassettes are awesome, but that's spooky - they even put the stickers where I did (basically) & went with Destro to man it too. Too bad this is only a SDCC exclusive - probably go for $300 on ebay.

Great Scoop 218!

M1General
02-11-2012, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=80s Child]WOW! I swear I didn't have ANY knowledge that Hasbro was planning this when I did my version. I know it's Shockwave here and not Megatron - but that's eerie!!!! :eek:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h448/80sChild1/Megatron6.jpg

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=39121&catid=member&imageuser=4459

Hasbro's is much cooler with the actual Shockwave gun-barrell mold and the Mini-Soundwave & cassettes is awesome, but that is spooky - they even put the stickers where I did (basically) & went with Destro to man it. Too bad this is only a SDCC exclusive - probably go for 300 on ebay.

Great Scoop 218![/QUOTE]

You work for Hasbro, dont you? :p

80s Child
02-11-2012, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=M1General]You work for Hasbro, dont you? :p[/QUOTE]

Boy, I wish!!!! :D

80s Child
02-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Ladies & Gents we have John McClain! Awesom!!!!

I don't like how they gave LJ a pony, but I can just keep using my DVD-pack version :)

The Blind Master looks crazy-awesome!!!! Gotta love that mask!, but I don't know if I'd want to cover up the RZA's face.....;)

I have to have to have to get one of those yellow Jinx - she will look so cool in my die cast Camaro!!!! :)

Thanks so much for posting these great pics TwoOneEight!!!!

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Great Hard Master!

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 01:39 PM
80's: you're welcome. got a FB acct yet?

Neapolitan Joe: Check out Flint's right bicep...

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Yo Arashikage!
Check out their arms...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9931_jpg_800.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/DSC_9933_jpg_800.jpg

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Yo Arashikage!

Pit Viper v2
02-11-2012, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]Yo Arashikage![/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the Joes start using it as their symbol after they become renegades. If so then I guess the Snake-Eyes Mobile aka AWE Strike with giant Arashikage logo on it won't see so silly. Either that or Hasbro is using it like the "JP" symbol was on everything Jurassic Park.

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 02:06 PM
I like Jinx in yellow!

neapolitan joe
02-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Yellow Jinx by Elenaevil:
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/t...il/Render6.png

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]Yellow Jinx by Elenaevil:
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/t...il/Render6.png[/QUOTE]

Just admit it, NJ, you just like Elodie Yung...:)

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/elodie03.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/elodie02.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/elodie01.jpg

roguetiger
02-11-2012, 06:56 PM
NIGHT-VIPER http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=2012_Toy_Fair%2FHasbro%2FGIJoe%2FPress+Images%2FMovie+Figures%2F%2FWave+5&pic=G.I.+JOE+3.75+Movie+Figure+Night+Viper.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0

TwoOneEight
02-11-2012, 07:06 PM
posted in G.I. Joe, G.I. Joe 2, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, G.I. Joe Retaliation Toys, G.I. Joe Toys, G.I. Joe: The Movie, Toy Fair 2012 |

It was immediately obvious when I approached Derryl DePriest and began speaking that they knew articulation was an issue that was going to arise today. Between Mr. DePriest and designer John Warden, there were a lot of articulation questions flying around, and as many of us suspected, it all boils down to cost.

Yes, of course there are costs associated with new tooling for figures that are 5 points of articulation, but as explained from Mr. DePriest, it’s more than just the new tooling. Manufacturing costs for figures with that many joints and movement points are extremely expensive above and beyond the tooled parts, so even using existing tooling was cost prohibitive in most cases.

They weighed this fact with the idea that many of these vehicles were being geared for children, who would do little more than slam the figure in the cockpit and drive it around, and the decision was made…if they had to cut articulation, the drivers were the best place to do it. It is a constant battle between quality of the product and the costs that can be absorbed creating that product, and in a year when they are trying to build the brand back up, they have to be extremely prudent.

John Warden also brought up some interesting discussion points in regard to costs of vehicle production. As a fandom, we’ve been complaining pretty heavily about vehicle size, and they’ve taken that into consideration. By reducing articulation and reducing costs associated with the vehicles, they can balance things out and end up producing vehicles that are a bit larger than we might be used to. The Ghost Hawk II is a perfect example. This vehicle was surprisingly large I thought when I was in the showroom, and I honestly didn’t think Hasbro would be able to make it the size I would have wanted, but they did, and some of that is due to costs saved with reduced articulation.

So even though it seems to many of us that the trade off isn’t worth while, we are getting a somewhat larger vehicle, and some other very nicely designed vehicles to go along with it. Mr. Warden confirmed that the heads of the driver figures are totally swappable to normal figures and he even name dropped Rock n Roll as being an inspiration for the Clutch figure. It sounded to me like there was much careful consideration and financial analysis done, short term and long term, and the articulation changes are going to save money, which could mean better things in the future. I’m not happy with the way the driver figures look, but the vehicles are excellent, by and large, and the toyline is very nice as well.

As for the single pack figures…John Warden also confirmed that some of those figures have reduced articulation, but as I deduced on a recent episode of What’s on Joe Mind, it’s due to form and function. Articulation is given on an “as needed” basis, so generic troopers might not get the full range of motion, but the ninjas do. Another example was that the first release of Roadblock won’t have double knees or ankles, but the Wave 2 “Battle Kata” version will, because he’s got more training.

Cutting articulation is not something anyone wants. Not the fans and not the Hasbro designers. But financial justifications seemed to warrant it in this case. Don’t worry about it overtaking the line, that is not a concern.

M1General
02-11-2012, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]Just admit it, NJ, you just like Elodie Yung...:)

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/elodie03.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/elodie02.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/TwoOneEight/elodie01.jpg[/QUOTE]

Yummmmm....Elodieeeee. :)

Goldbug
02-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Cobra Commander no ankle articulation SKIP
Duke SKIP
Alley Viper I have enough skip
Roadblock #2 this might be the one I get
Blind Master sure why not
Crimson Guard very nice, I think he has Alley Viper's vest, Shock Trooper arms + Alley Viper legs that new helmet looks very nice indeed!
Cyber Viper aka Wraith SKIP
Black Dragon Ninja! I'm going to get him! dunno how many, maybe just one then more at TJ Maxx ;)
General Colton must get just for the head! I hope I can find a better body, maybe I will just use an extra Sgt Stone one
yellow Jinx hmmm I'm scared they may actually make a Vypra until then I may repaint this
Lady Jaye nice! NYCC exclusive?
Night Viper awesome! I will definately get some
all Snake Eyes SKIP!
G.I. Joe trooper I will get a few I may use them as Latverian army soldiers
Red Ninjas yes will get a few!
Roadblock #1 maybe I can use some RB#2 lowers to replace the non ankle artic
all Storm Shadows SKIP my TJ Maxx still has plenty ROC versions
Zartan meh SKIP
Cobra Troopers yes definate buy! I will repurpose them my 25th Cobras will get their chutes
Firefly all the right articulation excellent fodder
Clutch with mini tank clearance fodder since I will only want the head
cycles WASTE OF SPACE SKIP
Fangboat looks very nice if the launcher was removable & it had an extra regular gun maybe
Ghost Hawk II when it goes on clearance most likely can't afford the big stuff
HISS Tank I like the canopy but since it comes with Cobra Commander I will wait for clearance
Dojo Battle Beachhead Roadblock Kamakura very cool but Roadblock has no ankle artic which is a deal breaker for me skip until it hits Ross
Ninja Showdown Snake Eyes Red Ninja Slice Storm Shadow I only want Slice but the others come with lots of cool accessories so I wil l probably get one
Mouse Snake Eyes Sgt Airborne must see pics before deciding
Firefly SS red Shock Trooper this sounds cool maybe might get it
SDCC Shockwave HISS oh I was going to skip this! Then they add the cool accessories! GET
SDCC Jinx staying up all night again just to get one of each
DO NOT bother trying to order seconds they will cancel them

TwoOneEight
02-12-2012, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=Goldbug]
Cobra Commander no ankle articulation SKIP
Duke SKIP
Alley Viper I have enough skip
Roadblock #2 this might be the one I get
Blind Master sure why not
Crimson Guard very nice, I think he has Alley Viper's vest, Shock Trooper arms + Alley Viper legs that new helmet looks very nice indeed!
Cyber Viper aka Wraith SKIP
Black Dragon Ninja! I'm going to get him! dunno how many, maybe just one then more at TJ Maxx ;)
General Colton must get just for the head! I hope I can find a better body, maybe I will just use an extra Sgt Stone one
yellow Jinx hmmm I'm scared they may actually make a Vypra until then I may repaint this
Lady Jaye nice! NYCC exclusive?
Night Viper awesome! I will definately get some
all Snake Eyes SKIP!
G.I. Joe trooper I will get a few I may use them as Latverian army soldiers
Red Ninjas yes will get a few!
Roadblock #1 maybe I can use some RB#2 lowers to replace the non ankle artic
all Storm Shadows SKIP my TJ Maxx still has plenty ROC versions
Zartan meh SKIP
Cobra Troopers yes definate buy! I will repurpose them my 25th Cobras will get their chutes
Firefly all the right articulation excellent fodder
Clutch with mini tank clearance fodder since I will only want the head
cycles WASTE OF SPACE SKIP
Fangboat looks very nice if the launcher was removable & it had an extra regular gun maybe
Ghost Hawk II when it goes on clearance most likely can't afford the big stuff
HISS Tank I like the canopy but since it comes with Cobra Commander I will wait for clearance
Dojo Battle Beachhead Roadblock Kamakura very cool but Roadblock has no ankle artic which is a deal breaker for me skip until it hits Ross
Ninja Showdown Snake Eyes Red Ninja Slice Storm Shadow I only want Slice but the others come with lots of cool accessories so I wil l probably get one
Mouse Snake Eyes Sgt Airborne must see pics before deciding
Firefly SS red Shock Trooper this sounds cool maybe might get it
SDCC Shockwave HISS oh I was going to skip this! Then they add the cool accessories! GET
SDCC Jinx staying up all night again just to get one of each
DO NOT bother trying to order seconds they will cancel them
[/QUOTE]

agreed! :)

C-GDSM 2487
02-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Looking forward to troop build :D on the
green shirts and cobra troopers
red ninjas
night viper :)

i like zartan he looks cool
blindmaster be cool
crimson guard/ look good but i am on hold on that one
yellow jinx going for her i like the colour code
as for the rest i have to wait and think about :confused:
great pictures thanks for posting..

neapolitan joe
02-12-2012, 04:21 AM
Our Blind Master rocks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE3hb__ylG4
See at 2:30...he's in training for Retaliation!
:D

GoCards
02-12-2012, 07:30 AM
I always wanted a Flint bobblehead. I hope Colton doesn't have the hunchback problems Recondo had. It looks like the Crimson Guard are finally getting a more combat-orientated look. Night Vipers look great. The Joe/Cobra troopers look decent enough to get a few. Maybe those Black Dragon ninjas. The muscle shirt Roadblock.
Mostly, I'll probably just wait for the Zedhatch or generalsjoes reviews. Those two are always good at spending my money.

80s Child
02-12-2012, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE=GoCards]It looks like the Crimson Guard are finally getting a more combat-orientated look.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the 85 CGs always looked a little too...ceremonial (like 87 Gung-Ho) to get dirty, which is fine cuz there is a place for ceremonial troops in the world of G.I. Joe & Cobra, but the fact that they were always billed as "elite troopers" just sort of didn't completely gel for me.

I really like "Ty Cobb" Storm Shadow though! :)

neapolitan joe
02-12-2012, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuGggSWYk20

80s Child
02-12-2012, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=neapolitan joe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuGggSWYk20[/QUOTE]

Cool!

That's the first I've seen that storm Shadow with the Zebra-type black camo print on his white trench coat (0:48 seconds in). Interesting!!

TwoOneEight
02-12-2012, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=C-GDSM 2487]Looking forward to troop build :D on the
green shirts and cobra troopers
red ninjas
night viper :)

i like zartan he looks cool
blindmaster be cool
crimson guard/ look good but i am on hold on that one
yellow jinx going for her i like the colour code
as for the rest i have to wait and think about :confused:
great pictures thanks for posting..[/QUOTE]

100% agree on the troop builds... :)
i like blind master too, can't wait.

pbarny1701
02-12-2012, 07:02 PM
After seeing the ToyFair pics, anyone at all optimistic about seeing anything after wave 2? Waves 1 and 2 are going to clog the pegs and we won't see anything after that.

zedhatch
02-13-2012, 04:48 AM
[QUOTE=pbarny1701]After seeing the ToyFair pics, anyone at all optimistic about seeing anything after wave 2? Waves 1 and 2 are going to clog the pegs and we won't see anything after that.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, although chances of getting red ninjas jump high with that revelation.

But RN's and CC is all I plan to get from that wave, CC looks cool and I don't want to pass him up.

Reverend Blood
02-13-2012, 08:24 AM
I won't lie to you. I skipped most of this thread as soon as I saw this, so I jumped ahead just to say this: OMGWTFBBQWIN!
The possibilities are endless! (http://www.theterrordrome.com/wp-content/gallery/gi-joe-retaliation-preview-single-carded-figures/IMG_0133.JPG)

Seriously, I want like 20 of him. I'll build a skyscraper for John McClain. A Hover Cab for Corbin Dallas. A Security poncho for David in "Unbreakable." The Jackal, 12 Monkeys, Last Man Standing, Lucky Number Slevin. All movies where he played an awesome character that deserves its own dio. Oh Yea.

Reverend Blood
02-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Oh yea, my other comment on the line.
Ninja Force part 2... hooray (sarcasm)

troopsofdoom
02-13-2012, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE=Reverend Blood]I won't lie to you. I skipped most of this thread as soon as I saw this, so I jumped ahead just to say this: OMGWTFBBQWIN!
The possibilities are endless! (http://www.theterrordrome.com/wp-content/gallery/gi-joe-retaliation-preview-single-carded-figures/IMG_0133.JPG)

Seriously, I want like 20 of him. I'll build a skyscraper for John McClain. A Hover Cab for Corbin Dallas. A Security poncho for David in "Unbreakable." The Jackal, 12 Monkeys, Last Man Standing, Lucky Number Slevin. All movies where he played an awesome character that deserves its own dio. Oh Yea.[/QUOTE]
I think it's funny how everybody is thinking of this figure as Bruce Willis and not Joe Colton.

Lava Boss
02-13-2012, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=80s Child]

I don't like how they gave LJ a pony, but I can just keep using my DVD-pack version :)
[/QUOTE]

I thought every girl wanted a pony? ;)

Reverend Blood
02-13-2012, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=troopsofdoom]I think it's funny how everybody is thinking of this figure as Bruce Willis and not Joe Colton.[/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me when this figure rolls out, that ToD won't feature every die hard joke possible? I am disappoint.

zedhatch
02-14-2012, 08:23 AM
[QUOTE=troopsofdoom]I think it's funny how everybody is thinking of this figure as Bruce Willis and not Joe Colton.[/QUOTE]

Could be because Joe has only had two figures and neither look anything alike. ;)

80s Child
02-14-2012, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=Lava Boss]I thought every girl wanted a pony? ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice! Yeah - I think they do ;)

That's what I get for listening to my 13 year old niece refer to her pony tail as a "pony"....:D Ha!

80s Child
02-14-2012, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=Reverend Blood]I won't lie to you. I skipped most of this thread as soon as I saw this, so I jumped ahead just to say this: OMGWTFBBQWIN!

Seriously, I want like 20 of him. I'll build a skyscraper for John McClain. A Hover Cab for Corbin Dallas. A Security poncho for David in "Unbreakable." The Jackal, 12 Monkeys, Last Man Standing, Lucky Number Slevin. All movies where he played an awesome character that deserves its own dio. Oh Yea.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Striking Distance! :D He had that police speedboat & Marty from Frasier was his Dad and Elden the painter from Murphy Brown was the crooked cop serial killer!! Maybe re-paint that boat that Battlewagon just reviewed? :)

Reverend Blood
02-14-2012, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=80s Child]Don't forget Striking Distance! :D He had that police speedboat & Marty from Frasier was his Dad and Elden the painter from Murphy Brown was the crooked cop serial killer!! Maybe re-paint that boat that Battlewagon just reviewed? :)[/QUOTE]

I totally forgot that movie. Speed Boat cop Bruce... I'm gonna need an entire shelf in my garage for Bruce Willis figures.

troopsofdoom
02-14-2012, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=Reverend Blood]You mean to tell me when this figure rolls out, that ToD won't feature every die hard joke possible? I am disappoint.[/QUOTE]
Maybe but probably not. I've see a ton of people already planning to do John McClane customs so I suspect all the forums will be saturated with nothing but Die Hard jokes once he comes out.

pbarny1701
02-16-2012, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=troopsofdoom]Maybe but probably not. I've see a ton of people already planning to do John McClane customs so I suspect all the forums will be saturated with nothing but Die Hard jokes once he comes out.[/QUOTE]

Moonlighting references. No one will see it coming!

buzzer1979
03-12-2012, 01:25 PM
I liked that movie Last boy Scout that Willis is in too..Any body remember the name of his character..

TwoOneEight
03-12-2012, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=buzzer1979]I liked that movie Last boy Scout that Willis is in too..Any body remember the name of his character..[/QUOTE]

Joe Hallenbeck