PDA

View Full Version : Talon's Hiatus

Talon
12-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Hey gang. Know I haven't been around a lot lately, and that's not likely to change. Life has been hectic since the wife got a new job, and I got a new schedule. Now, as of the 25th of Dec, I found out I'm going to be a daddy coming up in August. Our first and we didn't think it could happen. The problem is that we also were previously planning to move in the summer, which will coincide with the birth of our child. I am still trippin' about this. So, if some of you were wondering where I am, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. ;) For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, don't post anything about this there due to some family issues. We'll probably update Facebook in a few months. Take care all and I'll be around.

Yo Joe

Talon (Brad)

neapolitan joe
12-27-2011, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=Talon]Hey gang. Know I haven't been around a lot lately, and that's not likely to change. Life has been hectic since the wife got a new job, and I got a new schedule. Now, as of the 25th of Dec, I found out I'm going to be a daddy coming up in August. Our first and we didn't think it could happen. The problem is that we also were previously planning to move in the summer, which will coincide with the birth of our child. I am still trippin' about this. So, if some of you were wondering where I am, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. ;) For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, don't post anything about this there due to some family issues. We'll probably update Facebook in a few months. Take care all and I'll be around.

Yo Joe

Talon (Brad)[/QUOTE]

Congratulations for the good New!

TwoOneEight
12-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Congratulations!
A new Joe collector is on the way... :)

Trench-Viper
12-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Wow Congrats!! :D

seyms
12-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Congratulations on the upcoming addition to the family. It's more than understandable that real life will take precedence over the hobby.

yorktownjoe
12-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Best wishes!

And in a few years you will be able to use "These are for my kid" as an excuse... lol

fled74
12-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Congratulations!

80s Child
12-29-2011, 06:11 AM
Congratulations!! What a day to find out the news too! We found out about ours on Valentine's Day. Good luck in juggling the move and the papoose!! :) Just take it one day at a time and sleep now while you still can! :) We also waited a couple of months before telling the fam about our good news.

dantedmc37
01-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Congrats Talon!

savage21
01-04-2012, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Talon]Hey gang. Know I haven't been around a lot lately, and that's not likely to change. Life has been hectic since the wife got a new job, and I got a new schedule. Now, as of the 25th of Dec, I found out I'm going to be a daddy coming up in August. Our first and we didn't think it could happen. The problem is that we also were previously planning to move in the summer, which will coincide with the birth of our child. I am still trippin' about this. So, if some of you were wondering where I am, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. ;) For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, don't post anything about this there due to some family issues. We'll probably update Facebook in a few months. Take care all and I'll be around.

Yo Joe

Talon (Brad)[/QUOTE]

congrats

Jefehawk
01-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Congrats! Godspeed to you and yours!