PDA

View Full Version : GI Joe 2 trailer

troopsofdoom
12-12-2011, 05:11 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bSX2oxLdcWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tracker
12-12-2011, 06:02 PM
[SIZE=4][FONT=Arial]indeed :D[/FONT][/SIZE] This is a Gi joe Trailer

roguetiger
12-12-2011, 07:23 PM
totally AWESOME and ready for the movie.....NOW!!!!!!

Sweet looking Rattlers (?) as well as a HISS in the movie...

TwoOneEight
12-12-2011, 07:38 PM
:D "My cholesterol's a little high." :D
I watched it four times...so far. :)

Lava Boss
12-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Plot seems cliched, but it looks better than the first one...less fantastic but better directed.

CC in his battle helmet?

Looks like the cast of the first film are all K.I.A.!

80s Child
12-12-2011, 08:09 PM
1.) They got Cobra Commander's helmet RIGHT!!!! :D
2.) Snakes & Stormy on a hovercraft together as allies a-la Marvel comic (except in that it was a Rattler, but Potato Pototo)!!
3.) Mountaineering and sword fighting at once!?!?!?!?!!! :D :D
4.) The "RAM" motorcycle with gatling gun!!!! :cool:
5.) John McClane as Joe Colton Yippee-kai-yo-Joe-yay!!!!
6.) Cobra drapes on the white house!!!! :eek: :D

I gotta sit down before I get too light headed! ;)

Hopefully the RZA put together a fresh original tune for the Jinx training segment or one of the fight scenes! :)

Only one tinnny complaint - they should've given Lady Jaye her trademark short hair, instead of the long style - that is more Scarlett & maybe Covergirl's looks, but Jinx & Jaye should have shorter hair - but I guess if that's the worst thing i can find wrong, that's good!!

roguetiger
12-12-2011, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=80s Child]
2.) Snakes & Stormy on a hovercraft together as allies a-la Marvel comic (except in that it was a Rattler, but Potato Pototo)!![/QUOTE]

I do believe that is Cobra Commander not SE.

GoCards
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah, my bank account is going to be very unhappy once the toys hit. Makes me wanna get an El Camino now.

80s Child
12-12-2011, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]I do believe that is Cobra Commander not SE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I caught my own mistake too after I watched it again.....

But I think before the movie is over we will see the sword brothers team up again - hopefully.

80s Child
12-12-2011, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=GoCards]Yeah, my bank account is going to be very unhappy once the toys hit. Makes me wanna get an El Camino now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - like Maisto or BIG TIME makes!

I think I'll buy one of those CCs with the proper helmet and SE sans "mouth" and a Jinx and a Flint IF he wears a beret in the movie.

Firefly looks pretty devilish in the preview too! :cool:

TwoOneEight
12-12-2011, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=80s Child]Firefly looks pretty devilish in the preview too! :cool:[/QUOTE]

OH! Ok, that was Firefly. I thought it was going to be Major Bludd. Cool!

roguetiger
12-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm anxious to see what the Rattlers will look like that we'll HOPEFULLY get in toy form..

neapolitan joe
12-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Awesome sequel!

80s Child
12-13-2011, 05:57 AM
[QUOTE=TwoOneEight]OH! Ok, that was Firefly. I thought it was going to be Major Bludd. Cool![/QUOTE]

I think so - cuz he had gray camo pants - plus I know Firefly is a main character in this one according to www.imdb.com

Yeah - those Rattlers flying at night looked FILTHY!!!!

We should get some cool toys out of this one with those jets, plus apparently a updated Water Moccasin and who knows what other goodies! :)

TwoOneEight
12-13-2011, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=80s Child]I think so - cuz he had gray camo pants - plus I know Firefly is a main character in this one according to www.imdb.com

Yeah - those Rattlers flying at night looked FILTHY!!!!

We should get some cool toys out of this one with those jets, plus apparently a updated Water Moccasin and who knows what other goodies! :)[/QUOTE]

Ok, yeah it is Firefly, cool!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1583421/

Jinx is awesome too!

I can't wait.

Like I said, I'm just happy they're making live-action movies of GI Joe.

The BATman
12-13-2011, 12:07 PM
An actual Cobra Commander ! Add a few Vipers (non-Neo), keep away from ray guns and mecha suit slapstick, and I'm sold.

Lots of great stuff in this trailer. Jinx ! Woot ! And Cobra raises a flag.

I don't think those are Cobra Rattlers, though. They appear to be GIJoe transport planes. Maybe the shape is intended as a callback to the Rattler.

LT Shipwreck
12-14-2011, 02:46 PM
What Firefly!? Totally missed it I guess I'll have to go back and watch it a 5th time... :D Concur with the Lady Jay statements. Maybe when she opens up a can o' woop arse on Cobra she cuts the hair!

roguetiger
12-14-2011, 03:57 PM
IF anyone is worried about Firefly not wearing his mask........ down toward the bottom...this is from one of the guys who played a Cobra on screen...aka ZombieGuide (owner of JoeArmory).

[quote="ZombieGuide"][quote="Goldbug"][quote="roguetiger"][quote="HypnoHustler"][quote="MobileBattleBunker"]whose in the yellow?[/quote]

Kamakura?

Similar to his Sigma Six look anyway.[/quote]

Nah think that's Jinx. Looks like boobs there to me.... :shifty: :whistling:[/quote]

Jinx is my bet. I heard someone say it looked like Helix. I also heard it is ninja heavy. The guy in white behind Stormshadow... Slice?
The only part I didn't care for was mask-less Firefly. :firefly: That is very contrary to what it says about him in his file card.
The guys putting up the Cobra flag look like Alley Vipers to me.[/quote]

firefly wears a mask eventually... its hunters camo. lame.

flag guys are cobra troopers.[/quote]

M1General
12-15-2011, 03:28 AM
Looking good, with a little Renegades influence. :D

Rambo
12-15-2011, 03:15 PM
GI Joe 2
The Expendables 2
Batman 3
The Avengers

2012 is promising :) :) :)

M1General
12-15-2011, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=Rambo]GI Joe 2
The Expendables 2
Batman 3
The Avengers

2012 is promising :) :) :)[/QUOTE]
Also the possibility of the release of Red Dawn and Robocop remakes.

TwoOneEight
12-15-2011, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Rambo]GI Joe 2
The Expendables 2
Batman 3
The Avengers

2012 is promising :) :) :)[/QUOTE]

as long as it all happens before 12/21/2012
i'll die happy :)

80s Child
12-15-2011, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=M1General]Also the possibility of the release of Red Dawn and Robocop remakes.[/QUOTE]

They're remaking Robocop? :confused:

That's like some pretty serious shoes to fill....not sure I'd try to reboot that one - sometimes the first try IS the masterpiece.

roguetiger
12-16-2011, 10:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkdTcQLwZ4&feature=player_embedded teaser for The Expendables 2