PDA

View Full Version : Selling : 1 LOT of SW Clone Troopers

Sonneilon
01-11-2007, 04:01 PM
I've decided to sell my army. I'm asking $70 for it. $60 for the figures, $10 for shipping and supplies. If I am asked to ship internationally, we'll discuss it.

24x Clone Troopers (super-articulated, Near Mint, tight joints, loose, and these are ALL plain, white troopers that were easily available over a year ago at X-Mas; c'mon, you guys know I don't actually PLAY w/ my figures).

4x Green CT Commander

2x Yellow CT Commander

Break it down, it's $2 per figure. I'll throw in a Pilot ObiWan, Count Dooku and a Phantom Menace Mace Windu (w/ NO articulation! lol) at no extra cost.

Email me at SunCe4@gmail.com if interested.

Southzen
01-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Are they plain white troops? I might be interested if they are from varying battalions.

Sonneilon
01-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Sorry Southzen, I forget there are different colors. THey are just the average white CTs. GI Joe was dry on the shelves, y'know? Had to buy something. :(

Lightning LA
01-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Are they the type of Troopers that have the little Black Antenna's that plugs in their backs,like the Orange Utapau Troopers?Or are they the Quick-Draw type,that doesn't have the Antenna that plug's into their back?If there the type with the Antenna,i'm definitely interested.

Sonneilon
01-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Dude, they are the extra-articulation. Meaning, they aren't those crappy 501st Legion types and they are NOT the quick-draw types!!! That's right, they have the antennae and I even have the antennae!

Ranger_22
01-12-2007, 03:03 AM
I like all a them!!!!!!!!
Hey G, can you take a pic of the yellow commander, I might want to buy him from you.
On rebelscum forums the yellow commander is commander bly only. I can't find him anywhere for a reasonable price! I need bly, gree, appo, neyo, and bow!

Reserve 1 yellow commander for me. Their might be a chance that I don't buy it but stiil reserve it. How much for shipping for 1 fig?

Sonneilon
01-12-2007, 07:44 AM
This is for the whole LOT. It's 33 figures in the end. I don't want to break these up.

Sonneilon
01-13-2007, 07:55 AM
Lightning LA, check your pm box!!!