PDA

View Full Version : Carded 30th wave 3 images out

roguetiger
10-23-2011, 06:22 PM
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=17870

Looks like a decent group except for Ripcord. Even getting the robot that was in the Outpost Defender walmart thing with Tunnel Rat.

80s Child
10-23-2011, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=17870

Looks like a decent group except for Ripcord. Even getting the robot that was in the Outpost Defender walmart thing with Tunnel Rat.[/QUOTE]

Sweet Scarlett - doesn't dissapoint! I want to get her and Tunnel Rat!!

troopsofdoom
10-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Scaaarrrllleeettt!

Looks like one of the best waves in a while. Looking forward to Law & Order, Cobra Trooper, Tunnel Rat, Airtight and of course Scarlett.

roguetiger
10-24-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm reading over in the JoeCustoms board that Scarlett and a few others are missing a lot of accessories that they were shown with. And most aren't happy about it. But still they are some great looking figures.

M1General
10-25-2011, 04:26 AM
Awesome additions! :)

Nekoman
10-25-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm really sad the Trooper won't have his shield, but ah, oh well. These look like some of the most solid figures the line's seen since DTC.

seyms
10-26-2011, 09:11 AM
They look good. I'm most looking forward to the Trooper.

yorktownjoe
10-28-2011, 03:04 PM
[size=3]Looking forward to the Trooper for sure. [/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]No pictures of him in this round, but does anyone know - Will that zombie viper be coming out before Christmas or in spring...?[/size]
[size=3](My son keeps asking me that since he saw the convention pics of him.)[/size]

Lt. Faceless
10-28-2011, 08:02 PM
I can't be the only one looking forward to the techno viper? Lifeline is at the top of my want list. I'll boycott hasbro if they cancel him like they did the Data viper.

roguetiger
10-28-2011, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=yorktownjoe]
[size=3]No pictures of him in this round, but does anyone know - Will that zombie viper be coming out before Christmas or in spring...?[/size]
[/QUOTE]

Supposedly Wave 4 with Lifeline... someone said that Kwinn WAS cancelled but not definite yet so we'll see.

yorktownjoe
10-29-2011, 05:42 AM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]Supposedly Wave 4 with Lifeline... someone said that Kwinn WAS cancelled but not definite yet so we'll see.[/QUOTE]

[size=3]Thanks for the update...my son actually said he wants more than one zombie viper so they can surround the Joes... [/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]Hasbro has to know troop builders make them a lot more money than favorite characters. [/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]For example, I would love Kwinn, but I would only buy one. I really couldn't care less for a zombie viper, but I'll probably buy at least 3. (Or more if my son has his way...)[/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]Argh!![/size]

roguetiger
11-01-2011, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=yorktownjoe][size=3]Thanks for the update...my son actually said he wants more than one zombie viper so they can surround the Joes... [/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]Hasbro has to know troop builders make them a lot more money than favorite characters. [/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]For example, I would love Kwinn, but I would only buy one. I really couldn't care less for a zombie viper, but I'll probably buy at least 3. (Or more if my son has his way...)[/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]Argh!![/size][/QUOTE]

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=17904 carded pics of the Zombie Viper and Lifeline... So hopefully thats good news.