PDA

View Full Version : JoeArmory

ender098
01-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Wow! I found a new site! (Ok, it's new to me!) It looks to have a lot of hard to find items for a decent price! It's

www.joearmory.com

I'm not endorsing them, I'm just pointing my fellow collectors to a new resource! I haven't bought from them, but I may soon! If anyone buys, and has a good or bad experience, let me know,ok?

Frank

General Hawk
01-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Haven't had a chance to deal with them yet, but I know John, the owner, and he's a quality guy. I have no doubts he'll run a tight ship! :)

Justin

zombieguide
01-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Hey guys,
you may know me as 'zombieguide' this name i use on all joe forums. i opened this store about 6 months ago with the intention of selling individual peices to help collectors and customizers accomplish thier goals without having to buy large lots of stuff they DIDNT want to get what they needed.

I invite every one to try out my shop by using the promo code REPEAT for a 25% off discount.

zombieguide
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey guys,
just letting everyone know that JOEARMORY.COM is still going strong. Over 5500 Joe parts available.

Also, give us a shot and take 25% off your order with promo code "welcome".

General Scarlett
02-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Oh now you know I'm going to have to check this out after I get back from my JoeCon on Sunday!!!!!!!

Thanks for the discount too!! :cool:

Sonneilon
02-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey Zombie, you got the hubcaps for a HAVOC?

ender098
02-20-2008, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]Hey Zombie, you got the hubcaps for a HAVOC?[/QUOTE]

Didn't yours have the hubcaps? They were on there when I mailed them.....musta got routed through South Central LA !! LOL :eek:

Tracker
02-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Wow that's an impressive store

msu44
02-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Hey Guys I have dealt with John a bunch and all I can say is great things. John, I'm still going to buy that N.O. Saints Bazooka from ya, LOL.

By the way, I know you live in Mandeville LA and I just started a new job where part of the territory I am managing is Baton Rouge and New Orleans, any way for me to pick up orders from you to save on shipping?

Mecha-Viper
02-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Note to self, Get a Job.

Tracker
02-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Hi zombieguide

I was wanting to know if you got the pm i sent to you?

Thanks

zombieguide
03-11-2008, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=msu44]Hey Guys I have dealt with John a bunch and all I can say is great things. John, I'm still going to buy that N.O. Saints Bazooka from ya, LOL.

By the way, I know you live in Mandeville LA and I just started a new job where part of the territory I am managing is Baton Rouge and New Orleans, any way for me to pick up orders from you to save on shipping?[/QUOTE]

hey there!
sure! i have about 50,000 things in inventory, they just havent made it to the store yet. you can see everything in person and buy to your hearts content.