PDA

View Full Version : Generalxon?

neapolitan joe
01-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Why was he banned?
http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/search.php?do=searchresults&searchid=53381

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=32997&c=7
I did not read anything of racist here. Can someone answer me?

Roland da Thompson Gunner
01-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Malt liquor is an alcoholic beverage known for it's high percentage and low price, making it ideal for high-risk low-income people to drink. Thing is, had Da Talent had a head of say White-Out or Blowtorch on the Destro figure no one would've said anything about malt liquor. Since Cory had a black head on him it's obviously Malt Liquor.

I think it's great Hardball is taking a no tolerance stance on racism here, too many people are typing horribly bigoted things (Pejorative's like "injuns" and "hadji") that it's really making this place hard to visit.

rds13601
01-18-2011, 10:06 AM
To me, Generalxon was a general douchebag!!

neapolitan joe
01-18-2011, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=Roland da Thompson Gunner]Malt liquor is an alcoholic beverage known for it's high percentage and low price, making it ideal for high-risk low-income people to drink. Thing is, had Da Talent had a head of say White-Out or Blowtorch on the Destro figure no one would've said anything about malt liquor. Since Cory had a black head on him it's obviously Malt Liquor.

I think it's great Hardball is taking a no tolerance stance on racism here, too many people are typing horribly bigoted things (Pejorative's like "injuns" and "hadji") that it's really making this place hard to visit.[/QUOTE]

Thank You for explain me this.

Hardball
01-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Roland hit the nail on the head. Joedios.com is lucky to have a very diverse and international group of great members. I won't have that placed in jeopardy because of a few unsavory characters. Racism in any form, direct, subtle or stereotypical will not be tolerated whatsoever. Members who engage is such behaviors will be banned without warning. Now, I think that sums up the situation and this topic is now closed. Let's move on and get back to having fun and taking great pictures!