PDA

View Full Version : Resolution for New Years? Joe related.

miragearmor
12-30-2006, 07:17 PM
What are Your resolutions for Joe collecting in the New Year? :)

For me..............

it's gonna be cutting down on my Joe collection budget. :(

Stormer
12-30-2006, 07:49 PM
I intend to get the comedy dio-story I announced done, and also make a start on the more serious, epic story of my actual Joe-Verse.

I also hope to get a few steps closer to completing my collecting goal of having every member of the GI Joe team (one version will do if the character's had multiple figures) - as mint as possible, complete and definitely with filecard. I'm down to mostly vehicle drivers, mail-ins and Sky Patrol...

To help fund both of these, though, my main resolution is to get a job ASAP having been made redundant right before Christmas!

ender098
12-30-2006, 11:52 PM
I have a two part resolution;

1.) To quit making excuses for not working on my Dio Story.

2.) Not to rush it because of Resolution #1. I wanna take my time and do quality work. I've seen my quality of my single pictures improve, and I wanna bring that to a series of pictures in a dio story, unlike the last one I started, which I felt I "Slung Together". (It's not bad, but it's amatuerish! If you wanna see what little I had done, check out : www.geocities.com/ender098/FALLOUT1.htm .

Now, I'll quit procrastinating......Tomorrow......

Outrider
12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
My new year's resolution is to army build until my Cobra forces are more numerous than Frank's! :p :D

Lava Boss
12-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Maybe rebuild my comic collection.

That's the only area I'm slightly interested in.

rnrhero
01-01-2007, 09:55 AM
I want to get my Diostory Done this Year. I am going to have to either shoot it all or shoot half, Move halfway across the country and finish it, Or put it off another year and blame it on everything going on in my life. I will probably go with the 3rd option. :D

LordRaven
01-01-2007, 12:28 PM
MORE VIPER PITS! MORE DAMMIT!

sorry, army building bug has taken over....

Bayer
01-01-2007, 03:52 PM
My resolution is to actually get one of my dios out.