PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased Joe Target Exclusives hitting Ross'

roguetiger
12-19-2010, 08:00 PM
The unreleased Joe Target Exclusives are hitting Ross' is being reported over on the tank site.
Arctic Threat-Air Assault Glider with Capt. Ace
Desert Battle-RAM Cycle with Sandstorm
City Strike-Cobra Flight Pod with Elite Viper
Jungle Assault-Jungle Terror Twin Battle Gun with Range Viper

Those ones. $6 each as well.

Otto the Otter
12-19-2010, 08:34 PM
What is the "Jungle Assault-Jungle Terror Twin Battle Gun with Range Viper?" I hadn't heard of that one, I thougth the only Range Viper released so far was form the DOCI pack. This one sounds interesting.

EDIT: OK, just reread this where it reads "UNRELEASED." That would prolly explain why I'd never heard of these. They still sound pretty interesting.

tycondrius23
12-19-2010, 09:07 PM
I know and me wanties but i live were theres no Ross's ever!!!:(

Goldbug
12-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Oh I would love the bottom 2!
I can just wish that TJX also ordered some as there are no Ross here.
In fact I do have an extra Walmart Heetseek set http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/09/heetseek/
I would trade for both...
City Strike-Cobra Flight Pod with Elite Viper
Jungle Assault-Jungle Terror Twin Battle Gun with Range Viper
:D

ThinkTank
12-19-2010, 09:18 PM
the range viper with the whirlwind repaint looks pretty cool. I will be hitting up the Ross stores around here tomorrow.

sithviper
12-20-2010, 06:40 AM
[QUOTE=Goldbug]I can just wish that TJX also ordered some as there are no Ross here.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for this too
Are there any pics of what these sets look like?

ThinkTank
12-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I didn't find any of these sets at Ross, but they did have the Fury for 11.99 and it belongs to me now

SIC DETH
12-20-2010, 01:41 PM
No luck here in Fayetteville,NC

roguetiger
12-20-2010, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=SIC DETH]No luck here in Fayetteville,NC[/QUOTE]
Well it is in Cali so far so probably won't be the rest of the US til after the first of the yr.

SIC DETH
12-20-2010, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]Well it is in Cali so far so probably won't be the rest of the US til after the first of the yr.[/QUOTE]
yeah, it usually takes about a week or so to reach the South East after its announced on the web. You know us country folk, always late.

Crimson Pilot
12-20-2010, 04:21 PM
My Ross's are pretty picked clean of Furys and Hisses. No sign of the new stuff around the phoenix area that I have seen yet.

turner
12-20-2010, 06:32 PM
I think I've seen reports from oregon and idaho. So it's moving this way. Maybe tomorrow. The stinger wave seemed to come fast but the cobra island wave seemd to take a week. I think the wal mart 2 packs came pretty fast too. These were first reported on Sunday and they run trucks monday through friday. That means tomorrow will make day 4.

Reverend Blood
12-21-2010, 05:39 AM
I was lucky to get the Fury and the HISS that I got, I've been to every Ross in town since I picked those up and they've been picked clean of EVERYTHING for Chirstmas.
The toy shelves look like a ghost town.

ender098
12-21-2010, 06:25 AM
If anyone snags an extra Range Viper, let me know! I need one to be BodyBags from the Plague!

Reverend Blood
12-21-2010, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=ender098]If anyone snags an extra Range Viper, let me know! I need one to be BodyBags from the Plague![/QUOTE]

ditto on this. if anyone can snag an extra range viper or 3 let me know and i'll gladly cover the cost.
After you get ender's of course.
whatever it takes to get the next chapter of his dio up :D

tycondrius23
12-21-2010, 12:45 PM
okies heres what i need folks 3 flight pods 3 range vipers and a Ram cycle. will trade /buy for them let me know asap cheers

Flatline
12-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I will be hunting for some of those Flight pods for sure!! and maybe one of the gattlingn guns. ;)

Prince Adam
12-22-2010, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=sithviper]I'm hoping for this too
Are there any pics of what these sets look like?[/QUOTE]

Google them by name it brings up some decent pics.

I'm hoping to score a couple Whirlwinds (gattling guns) myself. Not feeling the red dome flight pod.

SIC DETH
12-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Found here Fayetteville, NC. I cleaned out all Range Viper/Twin Whirlwind Cannons and Sandstorm/RAM cycles. Giving me a small total of 2 ea. :D
Gona check everyday for new shipment!!!

Roland da Thompson Gunner
12-22-2010, 04:21 PM
If anyone wants to be a bro and help me out with a Desert RAM and a Jungle Whirl Wind I'd probably consider you #1 and the best at being #1 and the best :)

Da Talent
12-22-2010, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=Roland da Thompson Gunner]If anyone wants to be a bro and help me out with a Desert RAM and a Jungle Whirl Wind I'd probably consider you #1 and the best at being #1 and the best :)[/QUOTE]

I've got Rachel out seaching ross' and tj max's as we speak. All while I sit at home and play on the interwebs. :D I'll let you know...

tycondrius23
12-22-2010, 08:49 PM
okies giving a shout out again . I want to get 3 jungle guns and 3 pods. at reaonable prices please no insane mark ups as shipping cost for me are expensive enough

Goldbug
12-22-2010, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=Prince Adam]Google them by name it brings up some decent pics.

I'm hoping to score a couple Whirlwinds (gattling guns) myself. Not feeling the red dome flight pod.[/QUOTE]
Good place for pics...
http://generalsjoes.com/2010/12/20/formerly-cancelled-target-exclusives-on-sale-at-ross/

I can trade a Walmart Heetseek playset for 2x Whirlwinds or 1 Whirlwind + 1 Flight Pod. :D

roguetiger
12-22-2010, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Goldbug]Good place for pics...
http://generalsjoes.com/2010/12/20/formerly-cancelled-target-exclusives-on-sale-at-ross/

I can trade a Walmart Heetseek playset for 2x Whirlwinds or 1 Whirlwind + 1 Flight Pod. :D[/QUOTE]

Why go to another site......http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=32419&c=10 :p

These are only showing up 2 each at MOST stores and selling out FAST due to Christmas. So those wanting more than 2 think about that a little bit. ;)

SIC DETH
12-23-2010, 05:03 AM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]

These are only showing up 2 each at MOST stores and selling out FAST due to Christmas. So those wanting more than 2 think about that a little bit. ;)[/QUOTE]
Damn, and there no other Ross near me!!!

Reverend Blood
12-23-2010, 06:00 AM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]Why go to another site......http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=32419&c=10 :p

These are only showing up 2 each at MOST stores and selling out FAST due to Christmas. So those wanting more than 2 think about that a little bit. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd honestly be happy with one, I just love that range viper helmet.
I've been to every Ross here and still got nothing :(

the commander
12-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Aww man I live in New York City and haven't seen anything here. I would be interested in the ram cycle.

Goldbug
12-23-2010, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=roguetiger]Why go to another site......http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=32419&c=10 :p
[/QUOTE]
No loose pictures there. :p

ender098
12-23-2010, 08:20 PM
So Cal is picked clean. ROSS's are empty. My wife said the one in Oceanside is almost cleared out of everything! DAMN CHRISTMAS!!! LOL! J/K!

roguetiger
12-30-2010, 06:43 PM
We'll wait and see IF there's a restock after the holidays.

roguetiger
01-15-2011, 10:08 PM
People are finding the Desert Night Raven aka Sand Storm at Ross now. aka http://generalsjoes.com/wp-content/gallery/joecon-2009-friday-echo-vehicle/sandstorm-02.jpg that jet. http://www.theterrordrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/rise-of-cobra-sand-serpent-with-star-viper.jpg boxed pic .

rnrhero
01-16-2011, 02:41 PM
If anyone finds them, I need two flight pods and two Twin Guns. You can open them and keep the figures. I have no need for them.

roguetiger
01-16-2011, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=rnrhero]If anyone finds them, I need two flight pods and two Twin Guns. You can open them and keep the figures. I have no need for them.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately I'm not seeing a restock of these. :( I did manage to get two of the twin guns and two of the flight pods and one of each of the other two.. But the only one I'm seeing is the Ace/glider set around. Also people are selling each of those two on Evilbay for well over $50 each.

Prince Adam
01-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Not feeling that repaint, but then I'm not really a fan of that new Night Raven mold. Just doesn't hold a candle to the '86 version. That said I wish they'd of done a Conquest in that paint scheme or something similar. That'd of been awesome.

roguetiger
01-17-2011, 11:19 AM
I've got the black remake.... WISH I had the 86 again since it was stolen :mad: along with a few others ( Tomahawk, Dragonfly). Got the Tomahawk and Dragonfly now just need the orig Night Raven. :( But I do love aircraft and if I do find one of these I'll probably grab it as well.