PDA

View Full Version : I have missed so much....

rnrhero
12-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Just logged on here for the first time since October. My life got kind of out of control for a bit and I apoligize that I left a few of you hanging on trades and such. I had my second child on the way, which was born Dec 1st, 3 assistant managers at the store I run get fired and some crazy stuff in at home all wind up on my lap within a short time and I kind of shorted out for a bit with my online activites. I am pretty sure everything will be back to pretty much normal from now on and wanted to come back. Like I said, I do apoligize for leaving some of you hanging on trades and such and would love to follow up on them if you all are still willing. I was just looking through all the photos and such and all of you have been so busy with some really great photos turning up by some new faces. I look forward to meeting and talking to you all. I also look forward to start taking photos again. I have not done that in an even longer time.

Mike Troutt
RnRHero

Agent Viper
12-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Congrats on the child! Glad to see you back

rnrhero
12-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks. Little boy. Already got him a G.I. Joe onesie. Its a bit big on him now. I will have to wait a couple months for him to fit it.

Flatline
12-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Congrats on the new kiddo welcome back! :)

tycondrius23
12-05-2010, 10:02 AM
congrats on the new addition mate. hope you train him well in the world of Joe :)

cyko
12-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Congratulations! Best part about GIJoe: it's timeless. You can always come back, and bring your kids to join the fun!

rds13601
12-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Cograts on the new addition! May all his hopes and dreams come true!!

seyms
12-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Many congrats on the baby boy!