PDA

View Full Version : Hawks Happy Holidays.

NemesisEnforcerFan
12-29-2006, 06:56 AM
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]Hello Everyone!
Some of you may or may not be aware that I suffer a chronic illness. Anwyays I'd planned to release a diorama/video for Christmas theme week 23/24 of december. Unfortunately due to my illness getting the better half of my energy over the last 2 weeks things haven't been so great in the world of NEF.
I've finished the dio/video and have posted here in this thread. The images have been collated and edited etc using photoplus and windows movie maker. There isn't any sound.. as well.. I wanted this to be more cartoony than anything else.

The story
Well a week before christmas.. Hawks present isn't here and the feeling that cobra have intercepted and killed off the courier means GI JOE have to go in search to locate Hawks present. Will they succeed? Find out here:
Link removed - Photobucket cut my ending :(
If your having trouble reading the text or dialogue. Theres a full size screen mode on photobucket to enlargen the screen its on the top left of the box.
Lmk what you think.. again I know this is late posting but I really couldn't get it done any sooner.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN[/COLOR][/FONT]

Southzen
12-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Nice. Hope you feel better and get most of your energy back.

bluestalker88
12-29-2006, 09:57 AM
good job, I hope you feel better aswell, one question tho what happens at the end it just stops with sarge trying to lift roadpig? thanks and great job

happy holidays

Nick

Swindle
12-29-2006, 10:55 AM
:D Yeah, that was fun.

Snake Eyes kicking Cobra losers and Roadpig vs. Sarge. What was in the gift and who will win? hmmm... hehehhe.... hope we get to see an ending sooner or later.

ender098
12-29-2006, 11:36 AM
That is cool. I'm gonna have to look into making my next dio story a slide show. a few move pics of each scene, and the darn thing would have been like a "stop-motion" movie!

NemesisEnforcerFan
12-29-2006, 11:55 AM
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Indigo]My apologies guys.. photobucket cut out the last 2 1/2 minutes of action. Rather than spoil it and tell you I think I'll find another host..
If anything is over 5 minutes long you need an alternative place to host.. and I forgot. I'll upload it elsewhere and post the link back.. please view it again as i think the ending is also cool [/COLOR][/FONT]:cool:

[FONT=Lucida Console]**Updated**
[COLOR=Indigo]I've uploaded this to myspace.. i've selected it as a public file so it should be viewable by everyone.. failing this let me know.. and I'll try and upload it to my ISP's website..
here is the lonky
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1631820438
for those who didnt see the ending please watch this again and let me know your thoughts. :D Many thanks.
NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN[/COLOR][/FONT]

Swindle
12-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Cool, Nemy-fan.

Thanks for the complete version. :)