PDA

View Full Version : Ross' has walmart 2 pks

roguetiger
12-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Its been reported that Ross' has the walmart 2 pks from last yr. Like the Resolute Gung-Ho, etc for either $5.99 or $6.99. And Mars Troopers 3 pks for $6.99 as well.

Goldbug
12-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Can someone get me a resolute Gung-Ho?

Flatline
12-05-2010, 09:26 AM
I still havent seen the Arctic HISS or Stingers now I gotta try and find these????

tycondrius23
12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
dido on that gun-ho I don't care much for copperhead tho.

turner
12-05-2010, 10:02 AM
They've come and gone down here, maybe they'll restock. I only saw 1 night creeper pack though.

Marhall's and tj maxx are marking stuff down both 25th and roc. I scored some 25th stuff, figs for 2 bucks and vehicles for 7, and comic packs for 5.50. And a white coat rex for 4 bucks. All at marshall's. TJ maxx had the vehicles and comic packs on clearance, but not much left.

zedhatch
12-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Great, even though I have the worst luck in the world with Ross and its affiliated stores.

roguetiger
12-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Also supposedly the Ross' are getting in the Rage/Fury and new Vamp wave of vehicles for $12 as well. Though the one I was at today didn't have them yet. They did have the rest of the figs though.

Tracker
12-06-2010, 11:55 PM
look what else it being found at ross

posted over at hisstank by RayType

[QUOTE=RayType;2113791]I randomly decided to check out a ROSS today, and surprisingly I found POC vehicles loaded on the shelves!
The next shocker, they were priced at $11.99 each!!!

They only had the Hisstank and the Fury stocked, about 5 of each, no Wolf Hound or VAMP. Just to be sure, I scanned the whole store for any Mechs or any other POC item and didn't see anything else.
I don't get why ROSS has POC now, is POC cancelled or is this some mistake? Anyways, I bought myself one Hisstank and two Furys.

Here's my pic:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4946/pc064985.jpg[/QUOTE]

roguetiger
12-07-2010, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Tracker]look what else it being found at ross

posted over at hisstank by RayType[/QUOTE]

yea I just posted that right above you. :p

Tracker
12-07-2010, 01:36 PM
ah so ya did that what i get for just seeing the thread a replying immediately

roguetiger
12-07-2010, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=Tracker]ah so ya did that what i get for just seeing the thread a replying immediately[/QUOTE]

Its ok that why I just said.. :p

Hiss OR Fury item # appears to be 400059703097 for those that'd like to call their Ross' and check ahead of time to save on gas $. Just ask for someone that can look a item up in their system and they should be able to find it.

Flatline
12-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Did that yesterday and the *%@$ hung up on me even after I gave the skew number. So I wasted gas hit ROSS and aa TJ MAXX saw some hall of heros ROC figs and vehicles even a 25th Vamp and one POC HISS.........then fnally FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Crimson Pilot
12-09-2010, 03:58 AM
[QUOTE=Tracker]look what else it being found at ross

posted over at hisstank by RayType[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on the Furys- I didnt know when or where they were coming out but I wanted them so bad. Now I got some.

WHAT I FOUND LAST NIGHT in west valley AZ

I saw 2 Cobra mech at TJ Maxx with POC and 25th singles along with the night raven for 19.XX and a bunch of the small vehicles for under $10

Ross had Furys and a Hiss for under $10 but no figures that I saw

Sears had a zartan POC that I grabbed (no joes regularly in stock until next year.

turner
12-09-2010, 05:56 AM
[QUOTE=Crimson Pilot]Thanks for the heads up on the Furys- I didnt know when or where they were coming out but I wanted them so bad. Now I got some.

WHAT I FOUND LAST NIGHT in west valley AZ

I saw 2 Cobra mech at TJ Maxx with POC and 25th singles along with the night raven for 19.XX and a bunch of the small vehicles for under $10

Ross had Furys and a Hiss for under $10 but no figures that I saw

Sears had a zartan POC that I grabbed (no joes regularly in stock until next year.[/QUOTE]

Wow, mechs at tj maxx, sweet. How much were they?

Lt. Pinpoint
12-09-2010, 07:39 AM
[QUOTE=Flatline]I still havent seen the Arctic HISS or Stingers now I gotta try and find these????[/QUOTE]

I found an Arctic HiSS at TRU Express in the mall for around $10. They had the stinger too, but I opted for the HiSS like an idiot. When I weent back, it was gone. I did, however, pick up a FLAK/CLAW set with Outback. So, not a total loss :)

cyko
12-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Any chance someone picked up one of the Star Wars droid tanks (http://www.rebelscum.com/TCWvehAAT.asp)? All the Ross stores around here have sold out and moved on to the new Fury/Rage and Star Wars figure sets (selling fast!). Figures one month later my kid & I are on a Clone Wars kick and I'm looking for a droid tank on the cheap.

tycondrius23
12-11-2010, 11:19 AM
anyone wanna get me a hiss tank and Fury ? I dun wanna pay ebay prices on em cus the shipping alone will be pricy