PDA

View Full Version : Need to sell

seamusharper
12-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Ok, so, Ive had deals going with some people concerning some items. Apparently, my exil ex has found out about this, and, because my stuff is still in my old home, where shes residing, she has decided to file a motion in court stopping me from liquidating my assets before final disposition of our divorce. Shes claiming that Im selling these items, and not declaring it as an asset to be divided. Basically, I cannot get into the house to get them, let alone sell them. Ive got my own motion filed to at least let me ship what Ive already sold. I go to court at 9 am Thursday morning to hear the judges decision. If he agrees, I will ship by noon Thursday. If not, I will be issuing refunds on those who've already payed. I am SO sorry for all of this. Isn't divorce fun???

EasySimpleStuff
12-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Holy sh#t! :eek:
PM Totally sent!!!

Tracker
12-03-2010, 05:17 PM
pm'd

i was starting to wonder about where you where at? i hope things get better for ya

Da Talent
12-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Pm sent

EasySimpleStuff
12-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Pm'd you yesterday.

Still totally interested, but was a bit busy weekend, so it took a while to reply your mail...P'm me when you're ready.

EasySimpleStuff
01-05-2011, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE=seamusharper]Ok, so, Ive had deals going with some people concerning some items. Apparently, my exil ex has found out about this, and, because my stuff is still in my old home, where shes residing, she has decided to file a motion in court stopping me from liquidating my assets before final disposition of our divorce. Shes claiming that Im selling these items, and not declaring it as an asset to be divided. Basically, I cannot get into the house to get them, let alone sell them. Ive got my own motion filed to at least let me ship what Ive already sold. I go to court at 9 am Thursday morning to hear the judges decision. If he agrees, I will ship by noon Thursday. If not, I will be issuing refunds on those who've already payed. I am SO sorry for all of this. Isn't divorce fun???[/QUOTE]

What a bi@#h!!

Sorry to hear all this, but seems like she is trying to squeeze for every last drop, or she's just trying to make your life more difficult that it already is at the situation you are on...

I mean they are toys, not worth much and a thing you enjoy... so of coursce she is going to hit where it hurts the most... she's already gone for your wallet, obviously if shes calling little plastic men as assets... you should ask her how much has she spent on them... I'm assuming not much, and if she's bought you some joes in the past, well you can let her keep those, but the rest is yours and yours only...

Or if shes being unreasonable, you can always file a counter motion and declare something of hers as assets... like her favorite clothes (you can get something out of them in second hand shops), or her jewelry or something else that is of no value to no-one else but her...you know, two can play that game..

Anyways, I hope everything goes well...

tycondrius23
01-05-2011, 03:29 AM
shiate man that sucks. totally . I know we were gonna have a deal but the whole international shipping sucks but still thats harsh man and I bet most of your collection you prob had before you even met her !!

seamusharper
01-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Actually, she bought me my first ones as a way of getting me out of the Star Wars realm. The problem is ive taught her too well. She knows that the secondary market can sometimes make little plastic men worth some money. The judge has ordered, get this, an appraisal to estimate total value. Once its value is determined, I can have them all, but must make restitution toward the total estate. Meaning, i have to buy them back from myself...

seamusharper
01-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Anyone who doesnt wanna wait through this bs, pm me and I will begin issuing refunds next week...

EasySimpleStuff
01-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Man I just cant believe that you have to buy your own stuff back from yourself... talk about a twisted justice system...
I mean, if this situation wouldnt be as harsh as it is I think it would be actually pretty funny... you know, in a tragic way... like when a guy dies of having his "valuables" caught in a blender or something...actually I think you can probably identify with that guy at this point...

Sorry not trying to make fun of your situation or anything, but this just sounds so fu#¤ed up... If I were you I'd sue her for her jewelry and lingerie just to make her taste her own medicine...they can be quite expensive too (well not the lingerie, who would buy those in a secondary market?). And to make a point of how ridiculous her claims for your action figures are.

But, you have any idea how long this "buy stuff back from yourself" is gonna take??

Because I' ve been looking most of those figures a long time (meaning I really want 'em) and wouldnt mind a little wait...

That is if you still want to sell them after you've bought them twice?

Anyway, keep us updated on how things are going, and try to hang in there...
we're all with you on this one!!

EasySS

yorktownjoe
01-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Okay, that is a bad deal. I hope things turn better for you.

I remember a story where a farmer was forced to auction off everything he had as part of bankruptcy. So his friends put up signs that the auction was cancelled and they were the only ones who attended. Then they bought his land, barn, wagon and horses each for about a dollar. No one else bid against each other. They gave the court officer like $25 total and after he left, the farmer's friends told him he could buy back his stuff for the same prce when he had the $25.

But that won't work in this situation, since she knows things might be worth a little.

But really, our collections are all worth more to us than anyone else.

I hope things go well. Or at least a little friendlier.

rds13601
01-08-2011, 06:50 AM
I am very sorry for your predicament! I hope things go well for you!! After this is over and you need a few figs, PM me and I will give you a few. No charge!!

seamusharper
01-08-2011, 07:43 AM
I appreciate the support guys. My attorney tells me that this is a common practice if the other side wants something in particular. Meaning once a price is set for my stuff, she can offer to let me have it, but "I want (insert item of equilavent value or higher)". Its funny because Im not asking for much. I got my clothes, work equipment, car, and thats pretty much it. The only things Im wanting is the small tv in the bedroom, my movies, my coffe maker, and my collections. As for the offer rds, I appreciate it, but Christmas was a good start off for me. My usual eye rolling family really helped with some of the ROC/POC Alpha vehicles. Besides, finding things IS half the fun...

SnakePlissken
01-19-2011, 03:33 AM
How's everything going? Any luck?

seamusharper
01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Still waiting on bureaucracy at its finest...

EasySimpleStuff
02-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Any progress with the situation??

Just keep us on the loop...

Tracker
02-09-2011, 11:10 AM
yea i hope all is going well

Tracker
02-17-2011, 09:29 AM
anyone heard from seamusharper lately

EasySimpleStuff
03-05-2011, 05:17 AM
[QUOTE=Tracker]anyone heard from seamusharper lately[/QUOTE]

Yeah, where is he???

Tracker
03-15-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm starting to be a bit concerned over seamusharper. he seems not to be answer him pms

has anyone heard from him with in the last two months?

EasySimpleStuff
03-22-2011, 07:08 AM
Well given his situation, I kinda understand his recent absence....

Still, this is seeming more and more fishy.....

Hey seamus!!!

Give us an update...where are we at with our deal????

Da Talent
03-22-2011, 12:03 PM
^^^Word. It's been forever.

Tracker
03-22-2011, 03:39 PM
i had sent him one pm last month and one this month

I'm hoping he's just undersome sort of gag order or something there in and he's ok

joetijuana
03-30-2011, 03:29 PM
I feel for you bro. went trough similar crap myself, I wish you good luck..

PM me what you have for sale I can wait no problem

EasySimpleStuff
04-16-2011, 09:12 AM
Still no word from Seamus???

What the F#%¤ man!!??!!

Hoping he's ok though...

...and that we did'nt get played with our deals...

Let us know something...anything!!!

Tracker
04-16-2011, 11:47 AM
according to his profile he has been here since feb

i hope he hasn't scammed us

seamusharper
04-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Ok, so, have any of you ever let an ex's NEW old man get under your skin? Well, I am quite litterally GUILTY as charged. Ive just completed a brief stint (60 glorious days) as a resident of the county jail. But, Im out now, and on probation. Once my employment situation resumes, I will begin refunding payments. As it stands Im even more in the hole, and cannot buy back my estimated $870 worth of joes. On the bright side, progress has been made on that front. Shes conceeded the joes to me, but my entire DVD library is now hers. Once we reach final disposition, and the decree is signed, I get my stuff back. It feels good to be back...

Tracker
04-16-2011, 04:37 PM
well good to be hearing from you again and least you got your joes back :D

EasySimpleStuff
04-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Yeah, its a relief to hear from you....we were getting worried, seriously.

But then again, life has a tendency to happen when you are busy making other plans. Hoping things start to get brighter now.

So, to get to the issue at hand, you got your joes back...well sort of anyway :D , so are we still good on our deal??? Meaning I really want those figures when you get things sorted out. If it is ok for you, of course.

Tracker
09-06-2011, 01:16 PM
hay how goes it all?

EasySimpleStuff
09-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Yeah,
Any progress on your situation???

Da Talent
09-19-2011, 10:31 AM
I don't even remember what I bought.

EasySimpleStuff
09-20-2011, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=Da Talent]I don't even remember what I bought.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for the truth...me neither... but still cant wait to get em' :D

the commander
09-20-2011, 07:09 PM
I didn't buy anything but i just want to say as a married guy I'm real sorry about you're situation. wow she is being a real b*@%h i just hope that it all works out for the best.

EasySimpleStuff
10-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Any light at the end of the tunnel????

Please, keep us on the loop....

EasySimpleStuff
12-04-2011, 02:27 PM
?????? :(

Tracker
12-04-2011, 11:24 PM
i hate to say it but i think we've been scammed

roguetiger
12-05-2011, 12:44 AM
personally I didn't buy anything ... but if you sent him money and he hasn't refunded or sent your items.... I think the mods should step in... Saw he was here 10-10-2011 so that means he SHOULD have read what everyone has asked and YET he never responded??
Other boards the mods would step in and check and see whats going on and then promptly BAN them.... This does sound more like a SCAM IF he hasn't refunded or sent the product people bought. I did read he said he has his stuff and was happy but he never said anything about sending stuff out etc. But maybe he hasn't signed the decree yet and hasn't got them yet but SHOULD have updated things by now.
But thats just my two cents....and sorry to hear about the situations of the would be seller and all those that sent money for stuff and haven't heard anything YET.

seamusharper
01-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Ok, well, I assume explanations are in order. Ive been stuck living here with my parents since my release. Im working part time at minimum wage, while trying to raise my son. Child support is killing me. Ive finally got internet access again, so now comes the fun part. Needless to say, Ive been scratching and scraping to save enough to pay back to ebay buyers. Now that they have been paid off, I will begin refunding here in the next couple weeks. Most of you paid though pay-pal, and will be refunded the same way. I am going to need pms with email adresses. If you know or remember how much you sent, please send that as well. Tracker? Im gonna need you to send me your adress again. Im sending you a return money order, as well as the uncashed money order you sent me. Everyone else, Im going to try tacking on an additional 10% for having wasted your times. I truly am sorry for all thats happened...

EasySimpleStuff
03-14-2012, 04:04 AM
Anyone have any updates?

Did you guys get your money back already, as I havent seen mine yet...

Tracker
03-14-2012, 05:05 PM
I just seen seamusharper message and sent him a pm so we'll see how it goes

EasySimpleStuff
03-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Ah, ok...
Keep us posted.

I talked to him a WHILE back when I sent my purchase details.
Havent heard anything since.

Tracker
03-22-2012, 02:50 AM
been full week still nothing :(

EasySimpleStuff
04-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Yup, still waiting for my money, which he promised by mid february....
havent seen it....

Tracker
04-02-2012, 01:56 PM
yep still not heard from him

Tracker
04-16-2012, 01:53 AM
well nothing i'm done with him, i hope the rest of y'all he makes good on.

recondo martin
04-16-2012, 02:38 AM
me and my wife wish you good luck man !!!! hope you get out of this sh@t fast !

Da Talent
04-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Where the F is our money. Has anyone heard anything?

EasySimpleStuff
05-10-2012, 05:37 AM
[QUOTE=Da Talent]Where the F is our money. Has anyone heard anything?[/QUOTE]

Nope, nada....

This is starting to look bad...

I mean he could at least let us know that he is still alive and give somekind of explanation...

Otherwise we will have to start making internet fraud claims to all over the place.

Tracker
05-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Well I've been told things like" i'm snowed in, to i went out and found you a dusty so i should have it in the mail soon, to I'll send you your money back, to I haven't cashed your money order yet. So yea, I still have all the messages in my inbox.

4-Cobra
05-13-2012, 02:53 AM
You mean this started in Dec' of 2010,I hate to say it but at this point I think it's safe to say you guys have been had.It Sucks I know because it's happened to me more than once.Maybe he'll show up but over 2 years have passed & nothing,so I Definitely wouldn't hold my breath if I was you guys...

Tracker
05-13-2012, 05:32 PM
yep

EasySimpleStuff
07-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Yep, I'm kinda given up already...

I' mean he "promised" to send the money back by mid febuary...its august now, so I'm not really counting on getting my 50 bucks back anymore.

This is the first time I have been "scammed" on "internet buys", so I think I have been lucky 'till this point.

I wonder if this is still eligble for somekind of internet scam- thing if we all put our claims together...

I still have all the messages with him in my inbox. Maybe the mods could lend us a hand in this or something...They at least have more info on the guy than just an username and an email adress... or so do I hope.

What do you guys think?

EasySimpleStuff
07-30-2012, 06:01 AM
And what about paypall... I paid with paypall, but never got my stuff, so maybe they could help or something...

Dont know exactly how that would work though?

turner
07-31-2012, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=EasySimpleStuff]And what about paypall... I paid with paypall, but never got my stuff, so maybe they could help or something...

Dont know exactly how that would work though?[/QUOTE]
Paypal has great customer service, but there is probably a time limit on filing an issue, probably 30 days or something like that. Also, if the money was sent as a gift, then there's no buyer protection.

EasySimpleStuff
08-01-2012, 02:41 AM
Yeah, thats what I was afraid...well, I gues thats that then.

Sheamus took our money, but has not yet as of today delivered anything...

This is beyond buls#it..

turner
08-01-2012, 08:34 AM
I hate it for you guys, I would call and talk to paypal anyway, just to see.