PDA

View Full Version : A-Team, Chap Mei & G.I.JOE - Figures & Vehicles

Urban Saboteur
10-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey Guys
If some of you are my friend on facebook, you'll of no doubt learned about my moving house, i've decided this would be an excellent time for me to start a new, so i wont be taking some things with me. I'm listing up some items for auction, be it vintage A-Team, Chap Mei and GIJOE old and new Figures and vehicles.

I do sell internationally, all over the world as long as the buyer agrees to pay the costs for international delivery. If you have any problems with bidding or any questions please direct them to me using my-ebay messages. The link you need to look at for the auctions is:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/superiorraw/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

There might be only 5 or so listings at first but I am currently going through a full box of GIJOE so please check back in a day or so and if your not interested but see something one of your friends might want please pass this link to them.

Thanks for checking my auctions out.
:D

seyms
10-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

Urban Saboteur
10-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Hey Guys
I just thought I'd let you know, now I have the non-GIJOE stuff listed, i've now started to list GIJOE stuff as well.

I still have about 100 possibly more figures to photograph and list but i've recently added the following:

G.I.Joe Cobra Overlord & Dictator Vehicle 100% Complete
G.I.Joe Stellar Stiletto & Carcass Figure 100% Complete
G.I.Joe Ninja & Assassins Lot
G.I.Joe Street Fighter Figures Lot
G.I.Joe Mortal Kombat Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero
G.I.Joe Python Patrol Crimson Guards x4
G.I.Joe Cobra Dreadnoks Lot
G.I.Joe Cobra Night Attack Stinger & Figures
G.I.Joe Cobra Coils & Venom Cycles x4
G.I.Joe Oktober Guard Figure lot

I still have many GIJOE good guys and many cobra's to list. So please check or bookmark the link above and add any you like to your watch list. If your not directly interested in them but know someone who might be, please pass them the ebay link as I could do with making sure these shift before I move house in 3-4 weeks time.

Any problems please message me directly on here or via facebook :D

In friendship
Rich

Urban Saboteur
11-01-2010, 02:34 AM
Hey Guys
My final post for these listings is just to tell you about the last round of auctions. After this (assuming they all sell) I will have NO GIJOE left at all!!

There are some very excellent deals on my auctions list, i've grouped figures into small manageable lots. In addition to what has been listed and reported above I have recently listed up the following lots:

G.I.Joe Arctic Assault Team
G.I.Joe Green Shirts & Vintage lot
G.I.Joe Aquatic Rescue Team
G.I.Joe Desert Assault Squad
G.I.Joe Tech Response Team
G.I.Joe Intel & Comms Team
G.I.Joe Jungle Recon Team
G.I.Joe Jungle Assault Team
G.I.Joe Green Shirt & Infantry Lot
G.I.Joe Pilots & Commander Lot
G.I.Joe 1988 Repeater
G.I.Joe 1983 Doc
G.I.Joe 1988 Shockwave
G.I.Joe 1986 Special Mission Brazil Wet-Suit
G.I.Joe Custom Fodder Lot Spares & Repairs
Lanard Corps Star Force Lot
Galoob Unifighters Lot

As I said above I will not have any GIJOE left and most of these lots have a starting price of around $4-$5 and have more than 5 figures in them. This represents a fantastic opportunity for you to army build or at least cash in and get a good return from $ to figure. Even if your just buying for that reason alone you wont be disappointed, its a great way to add to your existing GIJOE collection or if your new to all this its a great way to start one.

I've made some fantastic friends on this board, and alot of you that have traded with me or bought from me in the past knows that I am an honest seller with great service and value.

I do ship internationally and offer 3 seperate services by Royal Mail, I also combine multiple auction wins where possible, sometimes because of the weight its actually cheaper to send 2 parcels rather than 1 heavy one, so keep this in mind when bidding. If you have any other queries send me a PM or use 'my ebay' messages and i'll get back to you.

In friendship
Rich