PDA

View Full Version : A personal milestone OR a message from me to you

ThinkTank
10-20-2010, 11:47 PM
I realized after posting my most recent shot of mr potatohead, that I have posted 600 pictures here on the JD. I might have done something more elaborate if I'd been keeping better records. Anyway, JD has been a great stress release and hobby for me over the last 2.75 years and I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments, helpful tips and excellent photos that I could look at for hours.

It has been a bit rocky since the passing of Outrider, who was everyones friend, mentor and inspiration. Let's honor his contribution to our little ecosystem here by continuing to crank out really cool pictures of our favorite fictional universe well into future. Just remember that it's just toys, don't take it personally.

Thanks!

TT

SIC DETH
10-21-2010, 03:40 AM
[QUOTE=ThinkTank]I realized after posting my most recent shot of mr potatohead, that I have posted 600 pictures here on the JD. I might have done something more elaborate if I'd been keeping better records. Anyway, JD has been a great stress release and hobby for me over the last 2.75 years and I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments, helpful tips and excellent photos that I could look at for hours.

It has been a bit rocky since the passing of Outrider, who was everyones friend, mentor and inspiration. Let's honor his contribution to our little ecosystem here by continuing to crank out really cool pictures of our favorite fictional universe well into future. Just remember that it's just toys, don't take it personally.

Thanks!

TT[/QUOTE]
You are welcome TT, congrads on the excellent library!!! I enjoy your work and time you take in giving us a great shot!!! You and a few other guys here made me realize how important set building is to a good shot.

Yes Joedios has gone threw some crazy stuff awhile back, but its still home!!! Toy fans can say what they want of this site, but there is nothing like what we have going on here!!! This is my 1st stop when I log on to the web. Hell Im always on Joedios with my cell phone!!!

Da Talent
10-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Congrats. Thank you for your friendship. :D

Hammerfel
10-21-2010, 09:43 AM
600 photos! That's awesome, TT! Thanks for being such a prolific contributor!

Roland da Thompson Gunner
10-21-2010, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=ThinkTank]I realized after posting my most recent shot of mr potatohead, that I have posted 600 pictures here on the JD. I might have done something more elaborate if I'd been keeping better records. Anyway, JD has been a great stress release and hobby for me over the last 2.75 years and I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments, helpful tips and excellent photos that I could look at for hours.

Thanks!

TT[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well can you lift a vending machine? That's really all I want to know.

(P.S. I like Joe Dios a lot, nowhere near as many creeps as Hisstank)

neapolitan joe
10-21-2010, 01:44 PM
I have over 9000 posts, I love this place: my fave G.I.JOE's site!

sithviper
10-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Congrats on the milestone :)

dancontrino
10-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Your shots and diostories are very awesome. I have ripped off your custom ideas many times.

MAJOR BLOOD
10-23-2010, 09:52 PM
Congratulations on the milestone TT! You do some really nice work and the fact that you have pumped out so many shots is quite a feat. This place is really growing on me and I enjoy the community immensely. It has very classy individuals and also the feedback helps out on future projects.

Keep up the great work brotha'!