PDA

View Full Version : 1:18 Scale Jeep Willies at Family Dollar

dancontrino
09-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Heads up! Family Dollar just put out a series of vehicle two packs. One set has a great 1:18 scale Jeep Willies and a terrible Chap-Mei looking chopper. The other sets are pretty awful, but the pack is just $5. I'll post pics of the two jeeps I nabbed later tonight. They come in different finishes too. For those who don't want to paint, there is a plain black one and a couple different camo patterns.

SIC DETH
09-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Where are those pics :confused:

dancontrino
09-21-2010, 01:25 PM
I've got pics of those jeeps, fresh off the griddle :D Look in photos and arah and reviews.

Otto the Otter
09-21-2010, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=SIC DETH]Where are those pics :confused:[/QUOTE]
I know! You can't depend on Dan for anything, no follow through. I mean just the other day I got a package from with a contenet listing of smiles, rainbows and pyramids, but the box was only full of a action figures. Sheesh.

Agent Viper
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM
I saw this set at Family Dollar, didn't think too much about it, really want one now!

SIC DETH
09-21-2010, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=Otto the Otter]I know! You can't depend on Dan for anything, no follow through. I mean just the other day I got a package from with a contenet listing of smiles, rainbows and pyramids, but the box was only full of a action figures. Sheesh.[/QUOTE]
Damn, he got you too!!! He sent me a package that list:
Tiny Clown
tooth pick
old rock
fish flake
lint
photo of 1974 Buick
I was so excited and couldnt wait to display that tiny clown, get this hard corn pepper shell out from in between my teeth with the tooth pick, skip that old rock across the muddy pond down the road, taste the fish flake, lick the lint and pray the pic of the 1974 Buick was like the one Grama Mable drove when I was a kid!!!
and guess what he had the never to ship. A Roc Frog Man..... pish :D

dancontrino
09-21-2010, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=SIC DETH]Damn, he got you too!!! He sent me a package that list:
Tiny Clown
tooth pick
old rock
fish flake
lint
photo of 1974 Buick
I was so excited and couldnt wait to display that tiny clown, get this hard corn pepper shell out from in between my teeth with the tooth pick, skip that old rock across the muddy pond down the road, taste the fish flake, lick the lint and pray the pic of the 1974 Buick was like the one Grama Mable drove when I was a kid!!!
and guess what he had the never to ship. A Roc Frog Man..... pish :D[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!