PDA

View Full Version : Poc

Death_at_Midnight
08-30-2010, 06:17 PM
POC is now in target. Picked up a Recondo.... is he supposed to be a hunchback?

Agent Viper
08-31-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm waiting on my Dusty from Toywiz, Wish I had a Target around here!

ender098
08-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed Recondo has issues with looking up! LOL and what is with that rope thingie in his Back Pack?

MightyMegs
08-31-2010, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]Glad I'm not the only one that noticed Recondo has issues with looking up! LOL and what is with that rope thingie in his Back Pack?[/QUOTE]
I think you attach it to the bear trap... then when the trap is sprung, you reel 'em in.

Death_at_Midnight
08-31-2010, 03:58 PM
POC Dusty = T.E. Lawrence (i.e. Lawrence of Arabia)

Doesn't his face look like it could be the face of Lawrence of Arabia? Just wrap some arabian head dress around his face and put him on a camel.

However, the figure is nice. The cloth he comes with pulls apart. Tempted to paint the weapons black. Are weapons camo'd for desert war painted desert colors?

Death_at_Midnight
08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Picked up a Snake Eyes with Tornado Kick. What is a tornado kick? Sounds violent.

IMHO, it is the most ugliest Snake Eyes ever.

Was this supposed to be some sort of desert attack SE?

He doesn't look like SE at all. Would work better to swap the head with someone else and make it into some sort of .. armored desert nomad from like.. road warrior from like the gobi desert or something.

Agent Viper
08-31-2010, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Death_at_Midnight]Picked up a Snake Eyes with Tornado Kick. What is a tornado kick? Sounds violent.

IMHO, it is the most ugliest Snake Eyes ever.

Was this supposed to be some sort of desert attack SE?

He doesn't look like SE at all. Would work better to swap the head with someone else and make it into some sort of .. armored desert nomad from like.. road warrior from like the gobi desert or something.[/QUOTE]

Tornado kick sounds like a Steven Segal movie.

Sonneilon
08-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Been telling you guys, it's Hasbro doing Action Attack again. Some of us might remember the Valor vs Venom days when Duke and Slice (or was it Slash) came with it. Snake Eyes prolly did too.

They already brought back the concept of ninja on motorcyles!

I'm waiting for Hasbro to bust out the Sound Attack gear again. Or talking backpacks for the Joes.

zedhatch
08-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Hunchback, sounds like they are useing the old marvel legends molds and shrinking them down.

Goldbug
08-31-2010, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Death_at_Midnight]POC is now in target. [/QUOTE]
It's been at my Target for the last 3 weeks! :eek:

Strider1147
09-01-2010, 04:26 PM
I have checked my Target 7 times alright but no luck! All they have is some vehicles... The pegs are labeled GI JOE POC or something but the pegs are BARE!!!!! :mad:

ender098
09-01-2010, 04:43 PM
a friend of mine who works for WalMart said about 50% of the stores won't be carrying GI Joe anymore. I looked aftter the local ones here were Modded and I think she's right! Of the 5 here, only 2 have space for GI Joes!

I still wanna know if that's all the frigging Alley Vipers there are gonna be? I only managed to snag two! They need to re-release those in blue!

Death_at_Midnight
09-01-2010, 04:53 PM
They need to re-release the Alley-Vipers in higher quantity.

It seems everywhere here the stores that have Joes have a few pegs of them. They've been selling, but after two weeks they haven't replenished anything.

Did Hasbro produce them in lower quantity? Last week I found 1 alley viper in a box of 12 figures at TRU (they went to the back to get the box for me). For years we've been telling Hasbro we want army builders.. and what do they give.. neo vipers. Grrr. .what ppl want they don't produce enough of. What ppl don't want they flood the stores. When things don't sell, the walmarts start cutting back, and here we find outselves.....

grrr

rds13601
09-02-2010, 07:18 AM
To me. a Tornado Kick is a Dairy Queen shake with Bailey's Irish cream added!

Goldbug
09-02-2010, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=Death_at_Midnight]They need to re-release the Alley-Vipers in higher quantity.

It seems everywhere here the stores that have Joes have a few pegs of them. They've been selling, but after two weeks they haven't replenished anything.

Did Hasbro produce them in lower quantity? Last week I found 1 alley viper in a box of 12 figures at TRU (they went to the back to get the box for me). For years we've been telling Hasbro we want army builders.. and what do they give.. neo vipers. Grrr. .what ppl want they don't produce enough of. What ppl don't want they flood the stores. When things don't sell, the walmarts start cutting back, and here we find outselves.....

grrr[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Alley Viper is 1 to case. Then there are 2 more revision waves coming where AV is still 1x to case.

[QUOTE=rds13601]To me. a Tornado Kick is a Dairy Queen shake with Bailey's Irish cream added![/QUOTE]
LOL!

Death_at_Midnight
09-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Jungle viper is pretty good. He just has white eyes. Wish more was out there.

Strider1147
09-04-2010, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=Death_at_Midnight]Jungle viper is pretty good. He just has white eyes. Wish more was out there.[/QUOTE]

I just found one at target! I also found snake eyes, not the tornado kick one, and dusty! :D

Agent Viper
09-04-2010, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Strider1147]I just found one at target! I also found snake eyes, not the tornado kick one, and dusty! :D[/QUOTE]

Proud of you!