PDA

View Full Version : Possible new project...

rnrhero
08-28-2010, 09:03 PM
What do you all think of a new thing that we do each week called Joe of the Day? I was thinking that each week we will pick one Joe and one Cobra and everyone can post a pic of that figure. Doesn't matter which version just a pick. So if we picked Snake Eyes then on say a monday, we would have All these versions of Snakes and all these great photos of him then on Wednesday or what ever we could have say Zartan and the samething. Just an Idea to through out there and see what you think. I figured I would through a bunch of figures names in a hat to choose from and this way anyone can post on those days with those figures to see how everyone interprets that figure in there universe and what there favorite version of that character might be.
-TTT-

Nathan92
08-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Sounds like fun to me, though I don't have many figures.

Beast from the east
08-29-2010, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=Nathan92]Sounds like fun to me, though I don't have many figures.[/QUOTE]
better start buying lol

Death_at_Midnight
08-29-2010, 05:42 PM
I tend to do a lot of customs, though.

Otto the Otter
08-29-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm in, why not?

I'm sure you thought of this already, but I'd definately go with the more common characters that most likely everybody has.

rnrhero
08-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Ok, I have a few takers, Hopefully we can get a few more. I will start figuring out the days and do a drawing for the figures and get this started so that we can get going Start of september. I will start a new thread with the schedule and characters later tonight or monday. I think that this will be a lot of fun.

rnrhero
08-29-2010, 08:04 PM
New thread started...
http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4297